upndownshop

SkyFest 7: July 11th to 16th 2007 @ SD Spaceland!

Run Chuck run....don't get into a car with Amanduh......the woman drives like she plays pool.....:) I can kidnap - I mean pick you up.....

you never get enough do ya, woman? got bad news for ya - i have somehow managed to block out all of those mind games you love to play.

name the time and place.

rematch biotch!

I miss you both so much!!!

;) hmmm what to do this year? single and going to SF.... so sad
J

hey jay get to the farm early get yourself a good set up...they have cleaned a whole section a tthe back for ya... i am trying to get there early so i can steal a few beers off you...call me and let me know when you will be there
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

hey jay get to the farm early get yourself a good set up...they have cleaned a whole section a tthe back for ya... i am trying to get there early so i can steal a few beers off you...call me and let me know when you will be there

heading out today from WTS

Do you really think I am going to drive a 30' RV with my new Murano behind it around that pond???!!!:S

your nuckin futs

call me later

J

shit i will back it up for you. i know your wet behind the ears on rvs so i will help you out.lol
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

shit i will back it up for you. i know your wet behind the ears on rvs so i will help you out.lol

See i already know you are f@##$k

you cant back up a tow dolly especially with my 40k new car!!!!

so run me a long 110 with a 30 amp and I will be fine. I will dump my sewwage in your front yard when i leave. ;););)

so is there a final lineup of aircraft and ticket price available?

and is the registration link ever going to work??

Ahhh give me a break!! this is a one man show!

go here for pre registration http://www.skyfestboogie.com/skyfestregistration.htm

Its a 5$ discount plus i guess we will pay the cc and paypal fees.

still working on the ac, the pitts canceled yesterday, he had to do some police training...dammit!:S
Still have the champ, AN2, PParachutes, steerman pending, possibly another pitts (unknown yet)

Steve Boyd (DZO Spaceland) says the Wednesday Beach Jumps are ON!!!!
He is still working on the Heli and balloons. I doubt the heli will be a problem the balloons, who knows???

Things change quickly so I will do my best to keep the web updated. I am on my 5 month road trip demoing gear so I will do the best i can

J

im trying to do my first wingsuit jumps there...cant wait..

With all the wingsuit instructors there, local and out of state, you shouldn't have to try to hard or wait that long. :P

See ya there!

Cheers
Larry
'In an insane society a sane person seems insane.' Mr. Spock

All you Wingsuit folks or wingsuit want to becomes, we have a list of attendees being assembled over on the Wingsuit Forum.

Please free feel to add your name to the list.

Scott Gray

The Brothers Gray
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

Chucky! If you have a suit for me I'll go with you...

Yaah Chuck I want to go watch muffin pull and then go head down to get the pull out system to work --- its cool!!!!!!!!

Muffin I have suits that will fit you too!

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

im trying to do my first wingsuit jumps there...cant wait..

With all the wingsuit instructors there, local and out of state, you shouldn't have to try to hard or wait that long. :P

See ya there!

Cheers
Larry

But are they any good?:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

so is there a final lineup of aircraft and ticket price available?

and is the registration link ever going to work??

Ahhh give me a break!! this is a one man show!

go here for pre registration http://www.skyfestboogie.com/skyfestregistration.htm

Its a 5$ discount plus i guess we will pay the cc and paypal fees.

still working on the ac, the pitts canceled yesterday, he had to do some police training...dammit!:S
Still have the champ, AN2, PParachutes, steerman pending, possibly another pitts (unknown yet)

Steve Boyd (DZO Spaceland) says the Wednesday Beach Jumps are ON!!!!
He is still working on the Heli and balloons. I doubt the heli will be a problem the balloons, who knows???

Things change quickly so I will do my best to keep the web updated. I am on my 5 month road trip demoing gear so I will do the best i can

J

Pre Regristration is open till July 1st, it was a typo before.

Wingsuits- all four Mfr's will be there.
I know, I know, Chuck is not going as a rep. But as a rep knows, once a rep always a rep.:S

We have about 17 Mfrs. confirmed to attend and more that are donating.

Saturday night; Large Gear Auction go here for list of items. *items may change at any given time. *
http://www.skyfestboogie.com/itemsupforgrabs.htm
We are thinking of doing a Silent Auction Friday Day prior to the main one Sat. night.

Ty
J

Here's a link directly to the DZ's online registration. There's no fees associated with our registration system. Save Jay the PAY PAL fees and yourself $5.00 and register direct.

www.flyvertical.com/giftcert/skyfest.cfm

Hey Steve!

Thanks for the offer but we got it covered, besides we dont want to confuse everyone with two locations.
And if the reg. money is over there then, how do we buy all the cool T shirts everyone wears all the time?:):)
SF site is where everyone can get the latest info. and pre register. go here, an actual link:P;):)http://www.skyfestboogie.com/skyfestregistration.htm

So Steve you got any times for the Beach jumps on Wed the 11th. Do they start about 2 pm after the seminars?

thanks again for the offer but lets keep it simple

J Schrimsher

SkyFest: owned and operated by the Schrimnsher Family. Lets "Pay it Skyward!"

J,

Thanks for having the Skyfest Training Tour at Skydive the Farm this weekend. It was a blast and it was really good to see several of the youngsters from all the dropzones in the area taking advantage of the demo gear and you lining up with Scott Miller.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Just thought Id check out this forum to see how much fun I am going to be missing out on this year. So far, it all looks pretty lame, especially if chucky will be out there. I guess everyone will be dialing the party down fairly early then. Jk, looks like this year is going to be great. I am jealous.

OK...I'm in on a definite!

WooooHoooo

Arriving early Monday morning with two hotties!

I just hope I can keep my pants on long enough to get there.
:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239