upndownshop

SkyFest 7: July 11th to 16th 2007 @ SD Spaceland!

I do every SCR/SCS jump I possibly can and will do yours, too...I love seeing the smiles and the sense of accomplishment.

I love seeing the look of fear in your eye when you realized you didnt have a boarding ticket! Now that was worth the price of admission.:ph34r:
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

agent lead will be attending...along with nickkk

nyc representin!

cross me off the list...

noone wants to come with me...cant afford to be wasting vacation days..

\

Were you driving or flying? I could understand not wanting to drive alone, but once there you wont be alone! That i can promise! Hope you can make it.

J

agent lead will be attending...along with nickkk

nyc representin!

cross me off the list...

noone wants to come with me...cant afford to be wasting vacation days..

\

Were you driving or flying? I could understand not wanting to drive alone, but once there you wont be alone! That i can promise! Hope you can make it.

J

i was flying but the thing is...people from my krew that i jump with on the reg can only make certain dates..noone knows what dates yet...i work at a job where i NEED to know DEFINITLEY..NOW..now i already got approved for the dates of the full boogie..but i dunno...i wanna be somewhere where all my friends will be there for the full duration..

would love to come if everyone could make it tho..
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

Rats! And you were SOOOO looking forward to being on the other side of the beer line this year.

Yeah I was!! Maybe next year....

Agent lead - dude, you've got the vacation time...come make some NEW friends!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Rats! And you were SOOOO looking forward to being on the other side of the beer line this year.

thats a good point...maybe ill just shorten my stay there...

thing is i then need to pay for hotel..rental car..all by myself with noone to split the cost with..its a tuff call..

i DO want to come...and i NEED to goto at least 1 summer boogie...

my winter boogie is forever reserved in PR...but i need somewhere to go this summer..

im still on the fence i need to find more people to split my costs with

thing is i then need to pay for hotel..rental car..all by myself with noone to split the cost with..its a tuff call..

my winter boogie is forever reserved in PR...but i need somewhere to go this summer..

There will not be a problem finding a splitter . . . just show up at the airport and someone will help you find a place to crash . . . for some rason, the chicks here like the NY Accents.>:(

:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

There will not be a problem finding a splitter . . . just show up at the airport and someone will help you find a place to crash . . . for some rason, the chicks here like the NY Accents.>:(

:D:D

and boy i have a STRONG nyc accent..

you may have just put me over the top..im back to strongly considering

plus i really wanna fly a wingsuit...

ALL THE WAY HERE?! :o

You gotta get REALLY high to do THAT! :)

ive been known to get really high..

:P

yeah - get some turbine boots too.:|

;)

I think I know just the person/people that could make that happen.:ph34r:

BTW - Have you ever been in an SCR?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

ALL THE WAY HERE?! :o

You gotta get REALLY high to do THAT! :)

ive been known to get really high..

:P

yeah - get some turbine boots too.:|

;)

I think I know just the person/people that could make that happen.:ph34r:

BTW - Have you ever been in an SCR?

SHHHHHH!!! Dammit turtle that is twice now!!! Not yet get em here first then sacrifice em. Damn turtle....Anybody for some soup??

Well guess what, SF is the only place where yuo will find ALL 4 Mfrs. of wingsuits!!
Birdman
Phoenix
Tony
EG
they will all be there, when is the last time that ever happend. All Mfrs of one product in one place?

Shut up PIA does not count, oh wait EG wasnt there oh wait Phoenix wasnt there, oh wait...well you get my point.

We have over 14 MFRS comfirmed to attend plus they will be doing a huge gear auction!!!

get your ass down here, drive, fly , flap I dont care, we will find you a place to sleep or atleast share with. Hell you are better off reserving the hotel and selling it later that way you have one!! They will run out this year!!

Find Katie from long Island and bring her down with you, I will buy one night hotel if you do!!
"disclaimer Katie not included"

ok back to drinking..
really, you will not regret it and we will bust our ass to make sure you have a place to crash. Katie still not included;)

lol i know katie well..good friend of ours..ill see if she wants to come..

anyways...fuck all that bullshit..i just bought my ticket...i will be there...

i dont know anything about these scr awards you guys talk so highly of..im not really interested in them..i just want to jump...and fly a wingsuit..

and find someone to fly a balloon for us!!

does hank pruitt throw drouges at spaceland now?i know he moved to texas im just not sure which dz..

and oh yeah....ive been trying to preregister but the link on the site does not work..

please advise

Yeah sorry about that, having some issues.....will let you know.

I dont want you to get there and be diaaspointed if the darn Balloons dont show. they still have not confirmed. Thye always toy with us and then play games near the end. But you do have my word that there will be some very unique AC for you to jump!

Katie sent me a PM a while back and she said she thought she might make it. And yes I am just playing around with you and her, year.

Look me up when you get to town, I will give yo ua nickle tour. I am not hard to find.

Glad you will be there. We appreciate your support.

J

and oh yeah....ive been trying to preregister but the link on the site does not work..

please advise

Yeah sorry about that, having some issues.....will let you know.

I dont want you to get there and be diaaspointed if the darn Balloons dont show. they still have not confirmed. Thye always toy with us and then play games near the end. But you do have my word that there will be some very unique AC for you to jump!

Katie sent me a PM a while back and she said she thought she might make it. And yes I am just playing around with you and her, year.

Look me up when you get to town, I will give yo ua nickle tour. I am not hard to find.

Glad you will be there. We appreciate your support.

J

i wont be too dissapointed about the balloons...as long as theres helis to compensate...

and yeah..i will be hard to miss...what with the big federal agent shirt and what not..plus ill be talkin all that new york bullshit loud and obnoxious with a few beers in me..plus ill prolly be the only person there rapping at night..and shit..in the daytime too..been making music for over 15 years..check the team alliance myspace in my sig..

but hells yeah im glad im coming even if im living in my rental car for a week...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA THANKS FOR THE ATTEMPTS AT GETTING ME A RIDE J!!!! glad to know I wasn't forgotten!

alas, I cannot make it this year. some things (all good) have come up, and I'm moving to san diego, leaving july 9th and driving from NY -- just doesn't work out :( but I'll be there in spirit!!!!! my long hours of driving I'll be thinking about j, lead, EVERYONE having lots o' fun and learning lots o' good things!!!

"I believe the risks I take are justified by the sheer love of the life I lead" - Charles Lindbergh