upndownshop

SkyFest 7: July 11th to 16th 2007 @ SD Spaceland!

...and Pffft to the homeless dude who went and ruined my ride by adding in a 4th...How the hell we going to fit all that crap into that little car and still have room to boogie in the backseat on the highway?
>:(

:D:D:P

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

...and Pffft to the homeless dude who went and ruined my ride by adding in a 4th...How the hell we going to fit all that crap into that little car and still have room to boogie in the backseat on the highway?
>:(

homeless hmm never thought about that. I need Patrick there as a volunteer. He will be an important member of SF. So how much more of a guilt trip can i put on you???:P

Actually if you think about it, that means one of the girls will be sitting on you. So maybe once again you owe me a thank you.. HE HE :P

J

:D:D:P

j whats the story on the trailers --- need to know because i dont think the tent will cut it in that heat, ill need some AC

im getting closer to the 100 should be making it at skyfest

That is great on the 100th

working on the trailers today. Had some challenges for it.

Will try to have an answer soon. I promise

J

so is there a final lineup of aircraft and ticket price available?

and is the registration link ever going to work??

Ahhh give me a break!! this is a one man show!

go here for pre registration http://www.skyfestboogie.com/skyfestregistration.htm

Its a 5$ discount plus i guess we will pay the cc and paypal fees.

still working on the ac, the pitts canceled yesterday, he had to do some police training...dammit!:S
Still have the champ, AN2, PParachutes, steerman pending, possibly another pitts (unknown yet)

Steve Boyd (DZO Spaceland) says the Wednesday Beach Jumps are ON!!!!
He is still working on the Heli and balloons. I doubt the heli will be a problem the balloons, who knows???

Things change quickly so I will do my best to keep the web updated. I am on my 5 month road trip demoing gear so I will do the best i can

J

Still open and working fine.
Official ride sharing thread here
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2845847#2845847
J

...I need Patrick there as a volunteer. He will be an important member of SF. So how much more of a guilt trip can i put on you???:P

Actually if you think about it, that means one of the girls will be sitting on you. So maybe once again you owe me a thank you.. HE HE :P

It's not about Patrick...it's about SPACE. How the hell am I going to...er, wait...you said. "sitting on you".

Nevermind

Thanks again, J.
:D:D:P:)

...I need Patrick there as a volunteer. He will be an important member of SF. So how much more of a guilt trip can i put on you???:P

It's not about Patrick...it's about SPACE. How the hell am I going to...er, wait...you said. "sitting on you".

Nevermind

Thanks again, J.

Who's your daddy!!??

Damn I got to take care of everything!! Where's mine? :)

Nevermind

come on he want take up much room and I'm sure he will be to glad to releave you of your burden and offer to let the hotties sit on him.....how sick is that coming for his Mom :o

Thanks again, J.

RB#1460, PMS#334
I have the BEST "BOB" ever made...
I never have to change the batteries!

Nevermind

come on he want take up much room and I'm sure he will be to glad to releave you of your burden and offer to let the hotties sit on him.....how sick is that coming for his Mom :o

Thanks again, J.

Yeah POPS!!! Look what you made mom do!! Geeez have you no respect Andy???

Thats it I am going to vote they strap you to the luggage rack so now the hottie and Patrick can lay down in the back. No worries you can lean over and look in the window. And besides you can work on the mantis for 12 hours up there.B|

Nevermind

Thanks again, J.

Thats it I am going to vote they strap you to the luggage rack so now the hottie and Patrick can lay down in the back. No worries you can lean over and look in the window. And besides you can work on the mantis for 12 hours up there.B|

Tracking . . . we are going to be doing alot of 8+ ways.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Take it out on ME because Mom's pimpin' out her son????
WTH????

You have no vote. Between Patrick and me, we're going to make sure the the"goods" you receive are well-worn by the time we arrive.

:D:D:D;):P

Take it out on ME because Mom's pimpin' out her son????
WTH????

You have no vote. Between Patrick and me, we're going to make sure the the"goods" you receive are well-worn by the time we arrive.

:D:D:D;):P

DOOOH!!!!!!!!! What you are going to wear your rig the whole way down? I wouldnt do that strapped to the top of a car Andy, might not be very safe../:P:P:P

Pretty damn funny you are!!

YESSSSSSSS - - - Just secured my lodgings - looks like I have to be there Wednesday.:)
Mmmmm Beach Jumps.

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

dzmemories
Icon134
Lindercles
Mouse
namgrunt
nannerbanner
popsjumper
Rookie120 ------Delete
sharimcm
skydivermom
UpNDown
waltappel

Sorry guys!:( I have school for work that week and cannot make it. It is a bummer and I will miss it. I will be thinking about all the fun everybody is having while I am sitting in a damn classroom for 3 weeks. Everybody be safe and enjoy the vibe. Oh and skydivermom---- You get to pour the beer this year! I hope you have the same passion as I had.:ph34r:
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

That sucks!

I know! I will miss it and all the fun and great vibes down there. I wish I could get out of this class but it was a hard one to get in to and they are not very many of this specific one. I hope for a safe week for everybody and J, do some freakin jumps man! It's a boogie and it's no fun when your working on the ground all day.:D
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

dzmemories
Icon134
Lindercles
Mouse
namgrunt
nannerbanner
popsjumper
skydivermom
UpNDown
waltappel

That sucks! Well yo uknow we will miss you and I will poor a beer for you! Oh and drink one or two.

Wow... Looks like I was removed from the list for some reason.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself