CanuckInUSA

My up and coming 666 Devil jump

Has anyone else tried to mark their 666th jump in a special way? I mean it's only once in a life time when we hit the magical 666 (the devil made me do it) jump number. Weather permitting, I will be doing my 666th jump this coming weekend and it would be nice to do something different (of course a lot will depend on who's around the DZ the day I make this jump).

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Hey Steve - how about we redo the peas in the shape of a pentagram and do a night jump with candles burning at the corners and a sacrificial alter with a blood-stained canopy on it? You can swoop between two columns of people in black robes chanting "flare-or-die, flare-or-die" With a little erie music, it would make a sweet video.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Hey Steve - how about we redo the peas in the shape of a pentagram and do a night jump with candles burning at the corners and a sacrificial alter with a blood-stained canopy on it? You can swoop between two columns of people in black robes chanting "flare-or-die, flare-or-die" With a little erie music, it would make a sweet video.

That is some funny sheeeeet! :D

I didn't do anything special for #666 but you should have seen my jump #69.

Ironically my 69th jump was pretty memorable as well. You see I had to bail out of a disabled aircraft (it ran out of fuel) at 5k and I was the 2nd to last person to exit.

I like this idea. I'm sure it's not going to happen. But it's a great way to celebrate someone's 666th jump. ;)

I think it's cool you are doing something for the number...

I did my 666 a month ago and had a buch of us fly on our head carving around one another...

It looked nice on video...

~G~

"The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over"

A number is a number.

666 is the one between 665 and 667.

I recomend exiting some type of aircraft, falling a bit, then opening your main, fly around some, then land
somewhere in the landing area of your DZ.

I know, I'm no fun at all.
I dont think 13 means shit either ;)
__

My mighty steed

i hit 664 yesterday so i have 666 coming up next weekend as well. maybe we should do a 2 way. or better get 4 more people and do a 6 way :)

stan

--
it's not about defying gravity; it's how hard you can abuse it. speed skydiving it is ...
Speed Skydiving Forum

hahaha.. you guys are such wimps! It's just a number. But since there's so much associated with it, why not!

I like the idea of celebrating your 666th jump. Why not? I really like riddlers idea. That's some funny stuff.

666th, Hmmm.. Every body must dress in red. That's all I know.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

hell yea I'd do something satanic related (mostly to makefun of the concept that numbers mean anything ... just be sure to bring some "devil's brew" to share at the end .. night jump of some kind sounds cool

Good Judgment comes from experience...a lot of experience comes from bad
judgment.