whats the average and highest exit altitude you get AGL?

Well... It is 12.8-12.9K AGL on average.

Ad that to the field elevation of 5.1K and you get 17.9-18 MSL... Class A (Instrument Flight Rules, Flight Plan Required) airspace starts at 18K, so basically it seems that we are scraping the bottom of the controlled airspace on every jump... So at our DZ, "all the way" really is "all the way up"...

Average at my home DZ is 13,500 to 14,000 from the king air.

However, when I was jumping mostly from Mullin's King Air at WTS or at his $99 boogies, we almost always got 14,500 to 15,000 on EVERY LOAD! B| Damn, I miss those days...

My highest is 23,000, out of Mullins King Air, way back in 1997. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I didnt have a good experience at skysibson. Not very helpful or friendly...

Sorry to hear about it. Every DZ isn't perfect. I have some bad experiences at some DZs when I was newbie, not helpful or friendly but that's when they were so busy on a perfect blue skies day, everyone want to jump. I cant blame them.

At Langar 13,000 to 13'500

Up at Hib over the weekend where 15,000 is regular jump height (except the last load Saturday where they found a lost Tandem and put up a light load and could only get 12k in time, not too shabby at 2000 per min climb rate)

Quick question: What is a more powerful plane - a King Air or Beech 99? I have yet to jump out of a King Air, but have done a CASA, Skyvan, Pac750 and Beech 99 of the faster climbers.

Well, a Beech 99 is only slightly bigger than a King Air, but the power depends on the size of the engines in relation to the plane's weight, if I'm not mistaken.

That said, quite a few King Airs are known to be incredibly fast climbers.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well, a Beech 99 is only slightly bigger than a King Air, but the power depends on the size of the engines in relation to the plane's weight, if I'm not mistaken.

Uuuh, power doesn't really have anything to do with the weight of the plane, just what the engines produce:P. Power to weight ratio's and probably climb rates do though...

(Pedantic mode - off;))
Do you want to have an ideagasm?