veter_

Is death game legal?

what the fuck is 'rasslin...??
Is it like wrestling but with animals or something...?
Pigs...goats that kinda thing....done for a limited adult VHS audience???
;)

LOL. It's faster than saying professional wrestling :)

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

- Is it legal to harrass someone by putting his name on a death list and collecting money, if that person explicitly demanded to stop?

- Is it legal for "players" to play the game which may solicit tampering with the equipment (or, for example, cutoff on landing) to win the game or to get the revenge?

Dude, get off your "is it legal" kick - legal or illegal does not make it right or wrong and the people who put you there and run this thing are entitled to their opinion and freedom of expression (and fun). Listen to the people on this forum and change the things about you that put you there or get a sense of humor. Seems that you're doing the same thing here that you do at the DZ - you project yourself and ask questions but you don't hear too good. And remember this, sensoring people or controlling them thru legal crap won't change the truth you seem to have trouble admitting to.

skyml
Mike Lanfor
D13540
AFF-I/T-I, S/L-I/IAD-IE, CCD (not current), PRO, Video, MFF #9229, Army S/L JM (Master Parachutist), Private Pilot ASEL and sUAS

Most of the morbid sicko psycho chemical dependencies I've met on a DZ over time either 'see the light' and go rehab or end up with no-one wanting to play with them. No wonder when they dribble so badly.

Some of these troubled children create incidents by freaking inexperienced jumpers out. You probably know some of their tricks. ...jump run rig fiddlers..and I mean they fiddle with other peoples rigs.
When such groups are present on a DZ the incident rate often goes into overdrive.

There's at least one thing they themselves are afraid of. ..being caught in the act and being exposed by a strong group of decent individuals who tell them to P off and take their hellish death cheating version of skydiving with them.

If good people do nothing we all know who takes over.

What the hell did you just say?[:/]

Sparky
:)

My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Some of these troubled children create incidents by freaking inexperienced jumpers out.
When such groups are present on a DZ the incident rate often goes into overdrive.

Reminds me of Terry what's-his-name from Perris back in 1980. That little guy pissed off almost everybody. When he finally got busted for a bandit jump off El Capitan and they confiscated his rig, they found out it was a stolen rig too....

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

LOL-well he's got balls....or something......the way I figure it if the dzo doesn't kick him off the dz than you guys at the Ranch are WAY WAY WAY more laid back than my local dz!!!

He isn't kicked off or grounded...that would imply there are rules. The Ranch is very laid back, probably more so than most DZ's. That means we all have the freedom to do pretty much as we please, but a responsibility not to hurt other jumpers. It also means the folks around us in the sky may be a bit less focused on safety, so we all need to be extra heads up. It is a different approach to managing a DZ, and it seems our jumpers like it that way.

So, if Veter returns he will be welcomed and able to jump, but of course he will need to deal with some folks who find his approach a bit hostile. He can make it work, but it'll be a bit tough.
Tom Buchanan
Instructor Emeritus
Comm Pilot MSEL,G
Author: JUMP! Skydiving Made Fun and Easy

That's good of you guys. Hopefully, if he does cream in, his family won't see all of this stuff on dz.com where he said people were trying to sabotage his gear with financial gain in mind and where he said that you, personally, would forge an accident report.

Ok, now does this guy really exist?
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Depends on how you define Troll. He definitely went out of his way to stir up controversy.

well, troll can't be serious about an issue in question. Yuri, for whatever reason he does that, takes this shit way too seriously.

meanwhile, "have you been tampering with my gear?" is now a joke du jour @ the Ranch. :ph34r:
The overwhelming sense of loss that beginners feel when forced to pull 5 seconds earlier, thus gaining up to 60 seconds more canopy time, blows my mind. -- raff @ DZ.com

I removed my name from the death list

Sooo, you are cleanin' up your act? Excellent! :)

Is it legal

Sue them! :P

for "players" to play the game which may solicit tampering with the equipment (or, for example, cutoff on landing) to win the game or to get the revenge?

What was that saying again? "Maybe I'm a paranoid schizophrenic - doesn't mean they aren't after me!" :S:S:S

News For You:
Give me five minutes with your (or anybody elses) equipment and I can 'tamper' with it in such a way that you wouldn't survive the skydive and the only way it would come to light is when you repack both main and reserve. 'Normal' pre flight checks would led you to believe the equipment was perfectly safe... B|
Now I'm in Europe, you are in the US so you have little to fear from me but I'm willing to bet a bottle of your favorite liquid that at the Ranch there are at least twelve people who can do this trick just as good as I can....

Scary thought isn't it? :)

"Whoever in discussion adduces authority uses not intellect but memory." - Leonardo da Vinci
A thousand words...

at the Ranch there are at least twelve people who can do this trick just as good as I can....

i am one of the Secret Order of 12 who possess such knowledge. Now that you have exposed us we are after you as well.
SoFPiDaRF - School of Fast Progress in Downsizing and Radical Flying. Because nobody knows your skills better than you.

i am one of the Secret Order of 12 who possess such knowledge. Now that you have exposed us we are after you as well.

OMG!!!

My guess is you guys have a secret handshake as well... :S

Just know that my sollicitor is going to send a sealed envelope to the authorities in charge in case of my untimely "accidental" death... You'll all be exposed! :P

"Whoever in discussion adduces authority uses not intellect but memory." - Leonardo da Vinci
A thousand words...

News For You:
Give me five minutes with your (or anybody elses) equipment and I can 'tamper' with it in such a way that you wouldn't survive the skydive and the only way it would come to light is when you repack both main and reserve. 'Normal' pre flight checks would led you to believe the equipment was perfectly safe...

:o...guess I won't be visiting ameland for a while now knowing this :P..shame..it was on my list though ;)

Give me five minutes....

...there are at least twelve people who can do this trick just as good as I can....

Scary thought isn't it? :)

For shame, for shame...

I retired the whip a long time ago, Peter, but for you, I'm going to dig it out of the back of the closet.

Poking at someone's genuine (albeit wholly misguided) paranoia is not nice. Not nice at all. ;)

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

I retired the whip a long time ago, Peter, but for you, I'm going to dig it out of the back of the closet.

Does this mean you still have feelings for me RhondaLea?

Lucky Me, especially if you are wearing that black leather set from Victoria's Secret!... :)

(chorus: "Strike dear mistress, and cure his heart...")

A thousand words...

Have realised a few things.

1. I want to jump at the Ranch.
2. I want to run a bounce bingo at my DZ. You can spot the walking dead easily and might as well make some money.
3. I am NEVER letting any of you near my rig - especially if I see any funny handshakes taking place! :)
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

Nice to hear an experienced voice from out of this child-like wilderness.

Perhaps you've met the type that packs in freefall.
:P
One or two ex-somalia realities would move through those little boys at the ranch like a dose of salts.
:o
Fun ??? you aint seen nothin' yet.....da da