demoknite

Rachael Ray tandem

I stumbled upon this today. Rachael Ray does a tandem with one of her viewers. I searced the forums and all I got was EVOO. Sorry if this is a repeat. Link does not pop or click as my HTML sucks. Watch and discuss.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l7H4WmSWe14&feature=RecentlyWatched&page=1&t=t&f=b

Edited by slotperfect - because my HTML doesn't suck! :P

DAAAA RANCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmys Great at Tandem bowling. He did that on purpose that sick fuck. He needs to go back to IRAQ and kill more people.

LOL, tandem bowling. Actually she's lucky she didn't break something. They should use that as a training film for tandem students: "When we tell you to pull your legs up, PULL YOUR LEGS UP!"

After seeing the video, I can't believe she didn't bust a tibia or ankle or worse. She's was working the whole "perky" thing so hard that she nearly pranged the $%@# out of herself. Either she truly didn't hurt herself or she's great at sucking-it-up after the fact `cause that looked like a major owwwweeeyy to me.
BTW: Did it all happen too fast for her TI to notice and correct her legs down approach? I thought TIs used the brace-their-legs-on-your-ankles technique for slow learners. Is that not done anymore--along with the practice landing at altitude?

Thanks for the link – was great to see The Ranch on TV. But Rachel Ray? Yikes! WTF is up with that? Am I the only one that thinks she’s a bad parody of a talk show host with too much speed in her system? Crush on her – are you kidding? You couldn’t pay me enough to sit through dinner with her.

hahahahaha

people have been bustin' me for years,,, since I often used "danger Zone" on tandem videos that i made..!!!:SB|;)

hell.. I only used maybe 45 or 60 seconds of it and then at least... changed to something else!!!!!
( NO.... NOT Pettys' freefallin' ) >:(
so now here on national TV,,,,, freakin' Danger Zone for the WHOLE video...:S
hahahahaha
nonetheless.. nice footage and the multiple camera people is a good technique..
surprised that there were NO hand-cam shots....
I know I know... shut Up and Jump...
plaudits to Joe R, Bill R and Company.. the lawn looked nicely manicured...
jimmy from upstate
:)

BTW: Did it all happen too fast for her TI to notice and correct her legs down approach? I thought TIs used the brace-their-legs-on-your-ankles technique for slow learners. Is that not done anymore--along with the practice landing at altitude?

Sometimes you practice and they do it perfectly in the air. Then they get ground rush and stuff happens.

steveOrino

The way they crunched in,she was probably better off risking a busted leg than a compressed spine or broken back. The desent rate was still pretty fast when they hit and the TI had his feet out front at the time of impact,also seems he could have flared a bit more and a bit higher. But hey thats just my opinion.

Apparently my comment was denied, but in response to the guy who asked "Why would someone jump from a perfectly good airplane?" I said "Why would someone watch Rachael Ray?"

Thanks! Finally someone with some sense. By the end of 2007 she will be listed as the most annoying person of the year.

RR's TI flared too high and RR compounded the problem by failing to lift her legs.
Fortunately, RR's TI was professional enough to roll onto his side so that he absorbed the bulk of the landing shock with his hip muscles instead of her face.
The second TI was better, flaring at the correct height and opted for a conservative butt slide landing.

BUT, I would need two sets of ear plugs to jump with RR. She is waaay too loud, like a bad talk show host on crack!