1 1
billvon

Excuses for the FBI search

30 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

It's all relative Joe. Canada is important to US security. Just like the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans are. We are a nearly impenetrable barrier leaving the Mexican border as the only practical invasion point for you to defend. You're welcome. 

That's just ridiculous and you should know it. The Alliance I referred to isn't the US it's the NATO Alliance, you should know that, too. Be grateful that the US has enough taxpayer paid for arms ready to go to counter Russia's expansionist goals in Eastern Europe. Please don't forget that Canada agreed to pay 2% GDP on defense with 20% of that going to home grown weapons R&D. But they didn't and you are welcome.

1 hour ago, JoeWeber said:

Well, apparently this was the image the DOJ included in their court filing. Do you have better information?

I mean, you could be unlike Brent and read the actual file. Not hard to find:

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.618763/gov.uscourts.flsd.618763.48.0_1.pdf

and then you would see that written about Attachment F (the picture) is the following:

Attachment F (redacted FBI photograph of certain documents and classified cover sheets recovered from a container in the “45 office”).

Am assuming you understand what "recovered from a container" means?

9 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.618763/gov.uscourts.flsd.618763.48.0_1.pdf

and then you would see that written about Attachment F (the picture) is the following:

And you could be less like you, I suppose. It wasn’t an authoritative post, just a joking observation. I followed it with enough of the photo to show the origin, a newspaper. 
But thanks for posting the doc in time to make an insulting comment.

4 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

And you could be less like you

I told you that isn't how they were found. You chose to just base your comment on a picture in a newspaper. When challenged, you didn't think to do a minimum of research or read any source document (sounds familiar to another poster here?) and doubled down.

I gave you an out, unfortunately for you you tend to believe you are smarter than most anybody here.

5 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

I told you that isn't how they were found. You chose to just base your comment on a picture in a newspaper. When challenged, you didn't think to do a minimum of research or read any source document (sounds familiar to another poster here?) and doubled down.

I gave you an out, unfortunately for you you tend to believe you are smarter than most anybody here.

Nah, just funnier.

43 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

I can understand the confusion, sometimes you need somebody authoritative to explain things for you:

image.png.1f7f94e020bc4015abaecea4333fea83.png

5 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

Trump is dishonest enough without you inventing stuff. That is not how the documents were found

4 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

Attachment F (redacted FBI photograph of certain documents and classified cover sheets recovered from a container in the “45 office”).

No, you aren't clever or correct. I did not post an article unread like Brent. I posted a picture from the Washington Post which, and I hope you'll trust my word, I looked at before posting. I added a sarcastic byline and moved on without further thought. It was you, three posts into your irritation that posted the filing, not I. No doubt there are other things you are thinking about that I'm not and, likewise, I won't until you bring them to my attention. Tell the truth, you're just irritated that in the post immediately prior I took a swat at your homeland, right.

9 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

That's just ridiculous and you should know it. The Alliance I referred to isn't the US it's the NATO Alliance, you should know that, too. Be grateful that the US has enough taxpayer paid for arms ready to go to counter Russia's expansionist goals in Eastern Europe. Please don't forget that Canada agreed to pay 2% GDP on defense with 20% of that going to home grown weapons R&D. But they didn't and you are welcome.

We all appreciate it. Don't forget Canada increased spending 30% on defense from 2014  Canada does other valuable things for the befit of the US.

The US doesn't want non-white immigrants. Canada accepts tens of thousands of very wealthy Chinese immigrants that the US doesn't want.We give them a place to invest their millions that the US doesn't want or evidently need.

You're welcome.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

We all appreciate it. Don't forget Canada increased spending 30% on defense from 2014  Canada does other valuable things for the befit of the US.

The US doesn't want non-white immigrants. Canada accepts tens of thousands of very wealthy Chinese immigrants that the US doesn't want.We give them a place to invest their millions that the US doesn't want or evidently need.

You're welcome.

I know it's not a one way street, I'm probably too sensitive about the defense spending thing and need to tone it down. We're idiots on immigration. We can't find workers to do about anything yet don't see the connection. That said, I will take a wait and see on how it works out with the wealthy Chinese.

On 8/28/2022 at 7:42 PM, Slim King said:

For seven years they have been making shit up .. Russia Russia Russia  

Yep.  And his campaign manager is now in jail for conspiring with Russia against the United States.  Fact.