1 1
billvon

Excuses for the FBI search

6 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

This you?

image.png.53d3d2ff09c17c45f6f3469aae09d78b.png

Is Ron DeSantis no longer a Republican?

Look man, Slim’s just a guy driving around Florida high schools with a car full of 13000 constitutions. There’s no need to put labels on things here. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, okalb said:

Says the guy that blindly believes absurd conspiracy theories. I know reality can be a hard pill to swallow, but it is the only way to move past delusion. 

Any crime that involves two people working together is a Conspiracy ... There are millions of Conspiracies every year. The CIA started the Conspiracy Psyop after Kennedy was assassinated and they were caught covering it up. [email protected]@KS like they got you.

9 hours ago, Slim King said:

Any crime that involves two people working together is a Conspiracy ... There are millions of Conspiracies every year. The CIA started the Conspiracy Psyop after Kennedy was assassinated and they were caught covering it up. [email protected]@KS like they got you.

Sorry, this is primarily an English speaking site. If you want people to understand you, it would be best to write in English.

20 hours ago, okalb said:

Says the guy that blindly believes absurd conspiracy theories. I know reality can be a hard pill to swallow, but it is the only way to move past delusion. 

That whole tribe has their eyes glued to FOX. The FOX commercials advertising all the ailments that they likely have. Have conditioned them to popping pills like Pavlov's dogs.

9 hours ago, Slim King said:

Any crime that involves two people working together is a Conspiracy ... There are millions of Conspiracies every year.

Here a conspiracy, there a conspiracy, everywhere a conspiracy. Modern pharma can help you. Consult your physician. I know you have one on speed dial.

This may help "Beliefs in Conspiracy Theories and Misinformation Comparative Perspectives on the Role of Anxiety, Depression and Exposure to and Trust in Information Sources"

2 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Here a conspiracy, there a conspiracy, everywhere a conspiracy.

And like all the other looneytoon ideas believers can never come up with a plausible explanation for why "they" would even bother going through the trouble of creating and maintaining these "secret conspiracies". It is as crazy as religion.

On 9/1/2022 at 8:20 AM, Slim King said:

Do you believe the FBI found them this way or staged the photo? ... Easy question.

It is a stupid question, and it is irrelevant.

If you are knowingly in possession of stolen property (and on notice) it isn't relevant whether it was tucked nicely away in a desk drawer, or laying out on the carpet.

It also doesn't matter if the classified documents were in bankers boxes stored in a locked closet, safely in a locked high security safe, or laying out in the open on the front steps of shit bag manor.

They could have been kept more securely than the Mona Lisa, it doesn't matter, that isn't what the law required.

He broke the law, and was given ample opportunity to return the documents, and he did nothing because in his mind laws don't apply to him. If it was anyone other than the Mango Mussolini they would already be in their prison uniform. 

Edited by DougH

On 8/31/2022 at 6:03 PM, SkyDekker said:

I can understand the confusion, sometimes you need somebody authoritative to explain things for you:

image.png.1f7f94e020bc4015abaecea4333fea83.png

On 9/1/2022 at 6:46 AM, Slim King said:

The photo is 100% STAGED!!!!! Why did they stage such a photo and why would you ever trust these crooks again?

Gotta love how the 'party of law and order' has ZERO clue how search warrants are executed and how the evidence is gathered.

Of course the pic of the files on the carpet is 'staged'.

The cops find the stuff they are looking for, then take about a bazillion pics of it in place. 
Then they take a pic of each individual piece as it's removed (including the rest of the stuff still in place).
THEN they lay it all out in a convenient spot (kitchen table is a common one, floor is also one when the 'haul' is as big as this) and take an 'overall' picture.

It doesn't matter if it's guns, drugs, money, stolen property...

Or stolen classified documents.

So to say that the pic of the files on the floor is 'staged' is technically correct.

But that doesn't mean it was 'planted' or 'fake' or in any way improper.

I'd bet a dollar that the FBI has a HYOOOGE file of pictures. Including exactly where they found everything, and pics of the cover sheets without the 'redaction'.

Also have to love how well Trump incriminated himself. 

He said flat out 'that's not where I had those stolen classified documents.'

And the lie about 'no representatives'. The lawyers were there the entire time.

34 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Gotta love how the 'party of law and order' has ZERO clue how search warrants are executed and how the evidence is gathered.....

And the lie about 'no representatives'. The lawyers were there the entire time.

Yet the spin goes on because it works so well. Spin a trumper around once then twice and they will believe anything.

7 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Yet the spin goes on because it works so well. Spin a trumper around once then twice and they will believe anything.

Well, Trump went on his "Truth Social" a bit ago and wanted to be reinstated as President or have a new election, immediately.

And, of course, the idiots who believe the 'Hunter Biden laptop' story just lap this garbage up.

2 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Also have to love how well Trump incriminated himself. 

He said flat out 'that's not where I had those stolen classified documents.'

And it still doesn’t stop Fox from claiming they were planted.

6 minutes ago, jakee said:

And it still doesn’t stop Fox from claiming they were planted.

And Trump is really smart, he knew it was going to happen so he declassified them before they were planted. You know, to protect the security of the US. Cause we all know that once you waive the magic declassification wand, the information can no longer hurt anything or anybody!!

Edited by SkyDekker

On 9/1/2022 at 8:02 AM, jakee said:

Yes it was staged… and they said it was staged. It was staged to show a quick snapshot of the type of documents they were finding, not to fool anyone into thinking that’s how they were found. So I honestly have no idea what your point is.

Trolls don’t need a point. Their purpose is just to elicit a response. 

• Like 1

It’s funny how every now and then I reach the point where I think nothing the right wing media does can shock or disgust me anymore…. And I’m always wrong.

For years and years we’ve heard nothing but ‘back the blue’, ‘blue lives matter’, flat out dismissals of any complaints about systemic racism or other failing in Ferguson, Kenosha or anywhere else no matter how many people complain. Even defences of flat out murderers like Chauvin. Now they’ve gone after the Chosen One and a Fox host is on air saying “We all know these guys lie and plant evidence for a living”. So why has he never given a single flying fuck about that before? 

Edited by jakee
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, jakee said:

It’s funny how every now and then I reach the point where I think nothing the right wing media does can shock or disgust me anymore…. And I’m always wrong.

For years and years we’ve heard nothing but ‘back the blue’, ‘blue lives matter’, flat out dismissals of any complaints about systemic racism or other failing in Ferguson, Kenosha or anywhere else no matter how many people complain. Even defences of flat out murderers like Chauvin. Now they’ve gone after the Chosen One and a Fox host is on air saying “We all know these guys lie and plant evidence for a living”. So why has he never given a single flying fuck about that before? 

Because it is US vs THEM in absolutely everything.

19 minutes ago, kallend said:

Trolls don’t need a point. Their purpose is just to elicit a response. 

I'm worried that there is so much troll feeding going on lately, that the trolls are at serious risk of obesity.

Edited by ryoder

2 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

And Trump is really smart, he knew it was going to happen so he declassified them before they were planted. You know, to protect the security of the US.

You laugh now, but soon all will be revealed and Hillary, Pelosi, Barak, and all the other D criminals will be in jail, possibly on death row, the pedo ring will be busted, and the Donald will lead the free world as God intended. I shit you not.

6 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

You laugh now, but soon all will be revealed and Hillary, Pelosi, Barak, and all the other D criminals will be in jail, possibly on death row, the pedo ring will be busted, and the Donald will lead the free world as God intended. I shit you not.

He already called into some weird radio show to say the real reason the FBI "raided" MAL was to confiscate evidence related to Hillary's emails.

On 9/1/2022 at 4:46 AM, Slim King said:

The photo is 100% STAGED!!!!! Why did they stage such a photo and why would you ever trust these crooks again?

Why? Truth be known, they did it for you. That's right, you are that critical to the process of putting Trump away. Why? Because you, and the millions like you who still check under the bed each night before climbing in, need a little cosplay and sweet soda to take your medicine. By spreading out the evidence in front of FBI witnesses and photographing it on carpet so gaudy that only Trump and Bert and Ernie's grandma would like it, and alongside Trumps personal, narcissistic, Time Magazine mementos they create a credible chain of evidence. Just like taking his passports from the desk drawer where other classified documents were found such things tie the evidence to the perpetrator. That connective tissue, by way of analogy, is the big thing the fuzz need to do to tie a guy to the dime bag and vial of pink hearts laying on his coffee table. The hope was that instead of coming unglued even people like you, and the jury to come, would be able to see the traitor in the perpetrator. See there? It wasn't that hard at all if you can just stop for a single second to think about it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoeWeber said:

Why? Truth be known, they did it for you. That's right, you are that critical to the process of putting Trump away.

Yarp. Ironic that The courts ordered some of this info to be released so that people could see that process was being properly followed and the actions were necessary….. and the cultists simply claimed that the documents being released at all was more evidence of a conspiracy.

13 minutes ago, jakee said:

Yarp. Ironic that The courts ordered some of this info to be released so that people could see that process was being properly followed and the actions were necessary….. and the cultists simply claimed that the documents being released at all was more evidence of a conspiracy.

Any port in a storm.

Wendy P. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jakee said:

Like every reactionary without a complete understanding of everything involved, I naturally assumed that Garland was being a little too Casper Milquetoasty for the task at hand. But maybe not. The Trump and Trump legal team missteps are making possible the laying out of a followable for nincompoops narrative much the same way the J6 committee is proceeding. Given how incendiary the situation is, that it will likely be at least a couple of years before Trump faces consequences, and that publicly indicting Trump before the mid-terms might be considered a political distraction and give the Maga types an opportunity to change the narrative, maybe he's just giving them all of the hanging rope they want at no real risk to his case. 

22 hours ago, gowlerk said:

It's obvious these politicians are using their children as bag men .... Hunter took in a Billion .. 10% for the BIG GUY!!!!