4 4
SkyDekker

Ukraine

4 hours ago, Slim King said:

I support the TROLLING, I find it comical that you support endless positive feedback by responding to my trolling!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIFY

4 hours ago, jakee said:

The truth that everyone except you already knew? 

Anyway, your post was quite clear - you support Russia's invasion of Ukraine, you're happy that (you think) they've achieved the goals of their bloody and brutal war, and you think what has happened there is hilarious. 

I can;t think of much that's more evil than that. 

EU funding($75 billion EU) for its membership negotiations has started to flow into Ukraine. The US and other NATO allies reiterated its support for Ukrainian membership when all members agree.

Edited by Phil1111

45 minutes ago, Slim King said:

At lease 500,000 kids have died since my first post to SEEK PEACE..... You all seem to enjoy the death and destruction. 

You only want peace to be sought on Russia's terms, as a reward for their invasion and mass murder. In the mean time, you're the only person who seems to enjoy what's happening. You're certainly the only person who thinks it's funny.

45 minutes ago, Slim King said:

500,000 children died in Iraq (Not counting the soldiers) over some non existent Weapons of Mass Destruction. 

And yet you haven't learned. Instead you're applauding an invasion over non-existent illegal bio-labs.

Edited by jakee

50 minutes ago, Slim King said:

At lease 500,000 kids have died since my first post to SEEK PEACE..... You all seem to enjoy the death and destruction. 500,000 children died in Iraq (Not counting the soldiers) over some non existent Weapons of Mass Destruction. Your bloodlust is so apparent ....

Maybe, but most of them were in other countries, and unaffected by war. Nothing close to that many have died in Ukraine.

BTW, the 46 biolabs (that’s not even a word) was made up by that reliable source of right-wing bait drivel, the Gateway Pundit. 

Wendy P. 

11 minutes ago, Slim King said:

The US government ADMITTED having Bio-Labs in Ukraine...Please try to keep up!!!!!!

Biological research labs in general are not illegal, not nefarious, and don't justify a country being invaded to destroy them (never mind that it wasn't even a justification for the invasion until months and months later).

So why are you falling for the same old lies? Why is it so easy for the war mongers to keep fooling you?

“The war in Ukraine has sharply set back 15 years of Russian effort to modernize its ground force,” according to a new declassified US intelligence report.It also states that Russia has lost over 2,200 tanks, a loss of 25% of all ground forces equipment and 315,000 troops KIA or WIA.

No greater bargain in the history of US defense spending has yet to be found. To date $46 billion has been spent to take out about 25% of Russia's military. Imagine what $150 billion more would do? Or another way for 1/4 of what was spent in Iraq  the US could send Russia back almost a century.

Merry x-mas Putin hope the coal suits you.

spacer.png

• Like 1

No surprise that they also have Christian supporters. Here are Russian Orthodox Priests blessing SU-30 Fighter Bombers before action.

God save the King, God Bless us all, Gott Min Uns, God owns the US Supreme Court, just choose your flavor.

Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 9.16.48 PM.png

On 1/3/2024 at 9:22 PM, JoeWeber said:

No surprise that they also have Christian supporters. Here are Russian Orthodox Priests blessing SU-30 Fighter Bombers before action.

God save the King, God Bless us all, Gott Min Uns, God owns the US Supreme Court, just choose your flavor.

Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 9.16.48 PM.png

probably not a thing - https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/06/24/fact-check-photo-priests-blessing-russian-rocket-2015-not-ukraine/9907375002/

9 hours ago, tkhayes said:

While I don't doubt the fact checking of your story. Putin and the Russian orthodox church have a hand in glove relationship on this war. Separate quotes The Russian orthodox church has been caught spying for Russia in Ukraine.

spacer.png

Picture from today as Putin attends a Russian Orthodox Christmas liturgy. Just like the US evangelicals who have a tool that they use for political advantage, i.e. trump. Putin uses the Russian Orthodox church for his advantage.

9 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

While I don't doubt the fact checking of your story. Putin and the Russian orthodox church have a hand in glove relationship on this war. Separate quotes The Russian orthodox church has been caught spying for Russia in Ukraine.

spacer.png

Picture from today as Putin attends a Russian Orthodox Christmas liturgy. Just like the US evangelicals who have a tool that they use for political advantage, i.e. trump. Putin uses the Russian Orthodox church for his advantage.

And knowing this, Ukraine changed the date they observe Christmas. 

From Jan 7 (Russian Orthodox) to Dec 25th (just about everywhere else that celebrates Christmas).

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/29/europe/ukraine-christmas-date-change-intl/index.html

The Russian Air Farce is having serious supply issues at some of its air bases. Because of winter temperatures heating issues for the airmen staying warm in the barracks and maintenance facilities has stalled operations.(no pun intended)

“Aviators need help. They’re freezing f*ck. Need firewood to stoke the furnaces at Millerovo airfield.” stated Ilya Tumanov. He is a prominent Putin supporter and blogger Millerovo is an airfield near Ukraine operating the newer Su-30SM.

But a firewood shortage isn't solely limited to the air force. Up to 250,000 people in Russia have experienced heating issues in their homes as heating plants have broken down. Some towns and cities have been without heating for a week. Several regional officials have been fired and arrested.

No word yet if Slim is sending over firewood to help out.

On 12/12/2023 at 1:34 PM, Phil1111 said:

“The war in Ukraine has sharply set back 15 years of Russian effort to modernize its ground force,” according to a new declassified US intelligence report.It also states that Russia has lost over 2,200 tanks, a loss of 25% of all ground forces equipment and 315,000 troops KIA or WIA.

No greater bargain in the history of US defense spending has yet to be found. To date $46 billion has been spent to take out about 25% of Russia's military. Imagine what $150 billion more would do? Or another way for 1/4 of what was spent in Iraq  the US could send Russia back almost a century.

Merry x-mas Putin hope the coal suits you.

spacer.png

1000% agreed 

43 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

1000% agreed 

Make it 1001% and be a real hero by changing party affiliation to the folks who aren't functionally supporting Vladimir Putin and are trying their best to keep Ukraine armed. Call your representatives and your friends and tell them why you are doing what any right thinking should do which is learn to prioritize national policy issues.

2 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Make it 1001% and be a real hero by changing party affiliation to the folks who aren't functionally supporting Vladimir Putin and are trying their best to keep Ukraine armed. Call your representatives and your friends and tell them why you are doing what any right thinking should do which is learn to prioritize national policy issues.

Demilitarizing Russia for a few billion dollars while avoiding a direct confrontation is money in the bank. Take Russia’s chip of the table and manage the collapse of China and we can all enjoy a big peace dividend 

16 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Demilitarizing Russia for a few billion dollars while avoiding a direct confrontation is money in the bank. Take Russia’s chip of the table and manage the collapse of China and we can all enjoy a big peace dividend 

Have you written your R representatives explaining the simplicity of the problem? Have you told your SF buddies to get in line and support the party that knows attritting Russia with surplus equipment we will never use and pay to store is smart, as in smarter than worrying about too many taco trucks in America or how many EV's are bought and sold each year or even the effects of any PPM CO2 number in the atmosphere and whatever, by comparison, is the trivial effect on your current economic situation? No? Well, except in skydiving, it's never too late to make the right decision.

31 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Have you written your R representatives explaining the simplicity of the problem? Have you told your SF buddies to get in line and support the party that knows attritting Russia with surplus equipment we will never use and pay to store is smart, as in smarter than worrying about too many taco trucks in America or how many EV's are bought and sold each year or even the effects of any PPM CO2 number in the atmosphere and whatever, by comparison, is the trivial effect on your current economic situation? No? Well, except in skydiving, it's never too late to make the right decision.

All we have to do is direct the billions of wasted dollars trying to control weather and reallocate those funds where they can do actual good. I am just trying to free up those funds. Once we stop wasting billions on windmills and EVs I will call my right wing brethren to task. First things first.

1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

All we have to do is direct the billions of wasted dollars trying to control weather and reallocate those funds where they can do actual good. I am just trying to free up those funds. Once we stop wasting billions on windmills and EVs I will call my right wing brethren to task. First things first.

No you're not. But you don't need to be a one trick pony. Truly what you just wrote is lame: "Concede to my EV argument/CO2 argument (give me my version of border control/abortion rights) and I'll happily support world democracy at the real cost of pennies". Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you aren't who you think you are.

8 hours ago, brenthutch said:

So you care about stopping Putin and helping Ukraine to the extent that you would be happy to wait until the invasion is a complete success before doing anything about it?

5 hours ago, jakee said:

So you care about stopping Putin and helping Ukraine to the extent that you would be happy to wait until the invasion is a complete success before doing anything about it?

If he doesn't get what he wants, yes.

You know, just like the congressional Republicans.

5 hours ago, jakee said:

Defeating those who are hated is more important than helping those who are liked.

49 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Defeating those who are hated is more important than helping those who are liked.

What part of

“Demilitarizing Russia for a few billion dollars while avoiding a direct confrontation is money in the bank.”

don’t you guys understand?

My undergrad was foreign service/international political science. I understand, more than most, what the implications of a Russian victory would be.  I fully support Ukraine in this matter. I don’t know why the Biden Administration refuses to secure the border in exchange for funding Ukraine. 75% of Americans think the unchecked illegal immigration needs to be stopped, it would seem to be an easy lift.

1 hour ago, gowlerk said:

Of course.  Lately the Trump side of politics here in the US has no central philosophy other than "fuck you."  If they can harm Americans who aren't them, they will.