8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

8 hours ago, billeisele said:

You sound like that, "I did not have sex with that woman" guy. So demanding! It's been said that the louder they are, either they have something to hide or just like to intimidate. Neither are good.

Frankly, it's none of your business. If you somehow think you or anyone else has a right to know how anyone voted then we'll just have to disagree. 

But ... yes, I am flat denying that I voted only for R candidates in those elections.

Maybe if your posts were less deceptive in construct what you say or believe would be more apparent. 

"You sound like that, "I did not have sex with that woman" guySo demanding! It's been said that the louder they are, either they have something to hide or just like to intimidate."  Was that more water cooler talk? Another misdirection in advance of stating your vote is none of my business? Well, when of your own volition you said that you have never gone into the box and pulled the R lever when the subject was three Republican presidential candidates you made it a fair inquiry. If you want to keep spinning your hula hoop instead of answering the actual question, that's your call, but please know that circling around to now saying that you are flat denying that you voted only for R candidates in those elections which has nothing to do with your original statement that prompted my original question isn't helpful to your cause.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, billeisele said:

- Joe with his corvette files and the files found in other places

The car was a wedding present from his dad for his first marriage (she later died).

Not sure what you mean by the 'corvette files'.
There was some paperwork found in a storage area in the same garage. A few of the documents had classified markings on them.
The point was made that there is a rather valuable car in that same garage (mid five figures).
The files weren't sitting in a bathroom next to the toilet.

Both Biden and Pence made all the proper notifications and returned everything immediately upon discovery.
While less than ideal, neither committed a crime. 

21 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Maybe if your posts were less deceptive in construct what you say or believe would be more credible..

FIFY

7 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

The car was a wedding present from his dad for his first marriage (she later died).

Not sure what you mean by the 'corvette files'.
There was some paperwork found in a storage area in the same garage. A few of the documents had classified markings on them.
The point was made that there is a rather valuable car in that same garage (mid five figures).
The files weren't sitting in a bathroom next to the toilet.

Both Biden and Pence made all the proper notifications and returned everything immediately upon discovery.
While less than ideal, neither committed a crime. 

The right has yet to address the idea the if there was a deep state. If the department of justice was corrupt and on and on.

That Pence would have been charged in a separate documents case. But pandering to the big criminal in the room is what the GOP has become. But forgetting that Pence came clean right away doesn't fit their self serving narratives.

14 hours ago, billeisele said:

You sound like that, "I did not have sex with that woman" guy. So demanding! It's been said that the louder they are, either they have something to hide or just like to intimidate. Neither are good.

Frankly, it's none of your business. If you somehow think you or anyone else has a right to know how anyone voted then we'll just have to disagree. 

But ... yes, I am flat denying that I voted only for R candidates in those elections.

Hi Bill,

As I have posted many times; I was a member of the GOP for over 40 yrs.  I also never once voted only for R candidates in those elections.

Your are weasel-wording and you should simply admit it.

Are you sure that you do NOT have a law degree?

Jerry Baumchen

• Like 1

18 hours ago, billeisele said:

You sound like that, "I did not have sex with that woman" guy.  

You mean people who try to weasel out of telling the truth by using rhetorical tricks, like claiming a blowjob is not sex?

Good example right here:

Joe Weber: So what is your answer? Are you flat denying that you voted R in those elections?
Bill Eisele: ... yes, I am flat denying that I voted only for R candidates in those elections.

Which, of course, is not what he asked.  But hey, a blowjob isn't technically sex either, amirite?

42 minutes ago, billvon said:

You mean people who try to weasel out of telling the truth by using rhetorical tricks, like claiming a blowjob is not sex?

Good example right here:

Joe Weber: So what is your answer? Are you flat denying that you voted R in those elections?
Bill Eisele: ... yes, I am flat denying that I voted only for R candidates in those elections.

Which, of course, is not what he asked.  But hey, a blowjob isn't technically sex either, amirite?

Well some in SC learned how to apologize and speak the truth from FOX news. Take this week for example. FOX was running its usual disinformation propaganda campaign to educate its masses of GOP viewers. It placed a headline banner under a couple stories stating "‘Wannabe dictator speaks at White House after having his political rival arrested.’ Regarding the arrest of trump in Florida.

Somebody in the legal department or possibly someone with common sense intervened and ordered the banner removed. Subsequently FOX-pas apologized by running a news story stating that the banner generated "controversy" when it “went too far.”.

(edited)
3 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Well some in SC learned how to apologize and speak the truth from FOX news. Take this week for example. FOX was running its usual disinformation propaganda campaign to educate its masses of GOP viewers. It placed a headline banner under a couple stories stating "‘Wannabe dictator speaks at White House after having his political rival arrested.’ Regarding the arrest of trump in Florida.

Somebody in the legal department or possibly someone with common sense intervened and ordered the banner removed. Subsequently FOX-pas apologized by running a news story stating that the banner generated "controversy" when it “went too far.”.

We'll eventually more fully develop the concept here, but the truth is that we are now in a situation where we are separated less by how our held views are organized than by how our brains are organized. Clever people, who by any usual measure are in full possession of their critical reasoning faculties, remain impervious to provable truths that run counter to their own very much socially supported on a local level beliefs. Facts aren't a big part of the equation because their framework for seeing the world is run through a sieve. So, much like when talking to the religious, they own a peculiar license when answering.

Edited by JoeWeber

10 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

We'll eventually more fully develop the concept here, but the truth is that we are now in a situation where we are separated less by how our held views are organized than by how our brains are organized. Clever people, who by any usual measure are in full possession of their critical reasoning faculties, remain impervious to provable truths that run counter to their own very much socially supported on a local level beliefs. Facts aren't a big part of the equation because their framework for seeing the world is run through a sieve. So, much like when talking to the religious, they own a peculiar license when answering.

Ron explained this all to us years ago. Facts are a thing but feelings are what matters. 

4 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

So Hunter Biden has been charged by the Feds. Needless to say FOX, trump, et al will soon be talking coverup ignoring the four years when trump had is own private DOJ.

On the upside, this gives Hunter the street cred he needs to run as a GOP candidate!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ryoder said:

On the upside, this gives Hunter the street cred he needs to run as a GOP candidate!

With two tax misdemeanor charges and one felony gun charge? How is this man not a Republican? Most likely too well educated.

On 6/18/2023 at 6:47 AM, billeisele said:

Help all of us understand how this makes sense in terms of:

- Hunter and his laptop 

Hey Bill, so this just happened to Hunter; https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65965473 Does that make sense to you? Is that what you were talking about?

If not, please do say exactly who should be charged in connection with Hunter and his laptop, and with what crimes. I'd genuinely love to know.

35 minutes ago, jakee said:

Hey Bill, so this just happened to Hunter; https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65965473 Does that make sense to you? Is that what you were talking about?

If not, please do say exactly who should be charged in connection with Hunter and his laptop, and with what crimes. I'd genuinely love to know.

Complete lack of evidentiary chain of custody makes this a nolle prosequi, doesn't it?

• Like 1

President Biden made an honest statement and deserves criticism for it. He called Xi of China a dictator. Communists are dictators of course because party votes are a sham.

President Biden is usually much better than that. trump saying the same thing would be ignored. Because stupid non diplomatic statements are his forte.