8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

3 hours ago, Slim King said:

It's NOT the subject of this thread ... However Trump Derangement Syndrome seems to be inseparable from the commenters here. You are free to start your own thread about Trump.

I’m quite happy talking about him in this one, when it highlights your outrageous and unjustifiable double standards. There is no evidence that Joe Biden engaged in corrupt dealings with his son. If you want to talk about real corruption and nepotism in the White House, you have to talk about Donald Trump.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jakee said:

.... There is no evidence that Joe Biden engaged in corrupt dealings with his son. If you want to talk about real corruption and nepotism in the White House, you have to talk about Donald Trump.

True but between Hunter's small time dealings and the Ivanka/China, Jared/Saudi precedents. Perhaps a modest little 5-6 story office building should be built adjoining the Whitehouse. So its more convenient for future family bossiness to be run off the US presidency. American conservatives and to a lessor extent Libs, tend to approve of such conduct in general.

Absolutely hilarious how well this proves what incompetent idiots all the Rs are.

Slim's got access to ALL THAT PROOF of how corrupt Biden is, how much bribe money he's taken, all the sexual improprieties, all that stuff.

And the best the Rs can do, with all their hearings, testimony, prosecutors and stuff is a couple minor tax charges and a gun paperwork charge.

The Rs held hearings where Devon Archer testified, made LOTS of vague references to all sorts of crimes, but when the transcripts were finally released, they had NOTHING even remotely incriminating.
Apparently, the Rs are now claiming they have 'evidence' on a hard drive...
Somewhere. 
That they won't let anyone else see...

Maybe they should subpoena Slim to testify.

Along with his Fox videos. 

You know, the "news" network that evaded a libel suit by claiming that 'no reasonable person would believe this to be true'. 

• Like 1

Don’t be fooled. No one rises in the D party to Senator level without sending their children into the secret corruption indoctrination program run by the Soros gang out of his chain of pizza parlour basement BSDM and training centres. Chelsea and Hunter are both graduates.

5 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Absolutely hilarious how well this proves what incompetent idiots all the Rs are.

Slim's got access to ALL THAT PROOF of how corrupt Biden is, how much bribe money he's taken, all the sexual improprieties, all that stuff.

And the best the Rs can do, with all their hearings, testimony, prosecutors and stuff is a couple minor tax charges and a gun paperwork charge.

The Rs held hearings where Devon Archer testified, made LOTS of vague references to all sorts of crimes, but when the transcripts were finally released, they had NOTHING even remotely incriminating.
Apparently, the Rs are now claiming they have 'evidence' on a hard drive...
Somewhere. 
That they won't let anyone else see...

Maybe they should subpoena Slim to testify.

Along with his Fox videos. 

You know, the "news" network that evaded a libel suit by claiming that 'no reasonable person would believe this to be true'. 

A thinking person can see through the BS, but a sad number of people are tapping their feet to that drumbeat...

5 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

What happened to your golden rule?

For people like him it's "do unto others before they get a chance to do it to you."  Because they know how evil they would be if they had the chance, and were not constrained by the law.

I am reminded of a right wing poster here who once said (paraphrasing) "I live the golden rule.  If you mess with me or my dogs I am going to f*cking kill you."  And he really believed that that's what the golden rule was.

17 hours ago, billvon said:

For people like him it's "do unto others before they get a chance to do it to you."  Because they know how evil they would be if they had the chance, and were not constrained by the law.

I am reminded of a right wing poster here who once said (paraphrasing) "I live the golden rule.  If you mess with me or my dogs I am going to f*cking kill you."  And he really believed that that's what the golden rule was.

A much better rule is "do unto others as they wish you would do unto them".  The biblical version assumes they want what you want, which may well not be the case.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kallend said:

A much better rule is "do unto others as they wish you would do unto them".  The biblical version assumes they want what you want, which may well not be the case.

And if you don't know, it's OK to ask them.

Wendy P.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

And if you don't know, it's OK to ask them.

In fact it's essential.  Another item of "woke madness" that is getting a lot more attention now is the issue of consent.  For decades everyone made a huge number of assumptions about consent; that led to some huge misunderstandings (and not a few criminal prosecutions.)  We are getting better about that.

18 hours ago, kallend said:

Masochist:  "Whip me, beat me!"

Sadist: "No."

• Like 2

If you just ignore all the facts that don't support your hypothesis, or declare them lies, that's not science, it's bullshit. I hope you haven't taught your son that lying is OK as long as he thinks its right, or funny, or skewers someone he disagrees with. Your son deserves better than that.

Wendy P.

• Like 3

So the past few days the trolls have been on quite a roll.

They sound quite desperate, actually.

I think @billvon's theory is correct - when things started looking very bad for Trump in the news, they got angrier and angrier which prompts a flurry of posting here, even with things that are unrelated to him. Hence the Maui and CO2 posts, as well as the usual Hunter Biden stuff.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, olofscience said:

So the past few days the trolls have been on quite a roll.

They sound quite desperate, actually.

I think @billvon's theory is correct - when things started looking very bad for Trump in the news, they got angrier and angrier which prompts a flurry of posting here, even with things that are unrelated to him. Hence the Maui and CO2 posts, as well as the usual Hunter Biden stuff.

That, or he's just a turd

5 hours ago, wmw999 said:

If you just ignore all the facts that don't support your hypothesis, or declare them lies, that's not science, it's bullshit.

But for them, bullshit works.  It's the virtual political reality they have constructed with alternative facts and fabricated narratives.  Keep in mind these are the people who describe the "reality-based community" with such contempt, and who love the poorly educated because they are easier to con.

20 hours ago, Slim King said:

Joe's Administration sells $300,000,000.00 new wall materials for less than a penny on the dollar. Joe is a crook  L@@KS like he was talking to Hunters biz partners with an alias... How's that? https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/bartiromo-biden-regime-sold-300-million-worth-border/

Wake me up when he steals from a kids cancer charity.

Five US hostages held by Iran have been released today. For which the US paid $1.2 billion US per hostage. No hostages from any other country was released. Probably because there aren't any. The president of Iran was interviewed on ABC and stated that the money can be used for whatever Iran wants. The money was owned by Iran.

6 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Five US hostages held by Iran have been released today. For which the US paid $1.2 billion US per hostage. No hostages from any other country was released. Probably because there aren't any. The president of Iran was interviewed on ABC and stated that the money can be used for whatever Iran wants. The money was owned by Iran.

The US didn't pay anything; It was Iran's money being frozen in South Korea.

Kanaani said the funds, blocked in South Korea after U.S. sanctions on Iran were hardened in 2018, would be available to Tehran on Monday. Under the deal, Qatar will ensure the cash is spent on humanitarian goods and not items under U.S. sanctions.

Source: https://www.reuters.com/world/south-korea-working-unfreeze-tehrans-funds-us-iran-detainee-deal-2023-09-18/

30 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

What is even worse is thinking that you beat Obama in 2016 and that Biden will lead us into WWII, while proclaiming your superior "mentality".

Edited by SkyDekker
  • Like 1