normiss

Creator of the Planned Parenthood videos!

RonD1120

Even if obtained illegally, the videos recorded principals of the PP stating they sold aborted baby parts, IIRC.

Ron, you are going to get nowhere with this line. If PP had done something wrong a conservative prosecutor somewhere would have charged them by now. So any parts sold were not only legal, but moral as well.

Does Scripture teach anywhere that research using human tissue is a sin?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

ryoder

******Tell me - when is killing not killing?

Tell me - when does a tadpole become a frog?

When it joins the GOP?:|

I thought it was when it moved to Quebec.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

RonD1120

******IOW, human life begins at conception.

Opinion, not based in fact, but a sketchy interpretation of what many people consider to be mythology.

And, what many people believe to be the guiding words of life.

And many people do not.

Why should your "magic words" hold sway over my life?

Hey, if YOU choose to follow them, great for YOU. Never abort YOUR fetuses. But why impose that on others?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

turtlespeed

*********Tell me - when is killing not killing?

Tell me - when does a tadpole become a frog?

When it joins the GOP?:|

I thought it was when it moved to Quebec.:)
Yes, I was torn between the political and ethnic angles, when I made that wisecrack.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

It's in the Bible therefore it must be so. Except for the part in the Constitution that says we do not base any laws on the Bible....

And since the country runs on laws, not religion, any reference to the Bible to further your argument is more of the usual rubbish that we see from Christians pretending they are righteous.

You quote the Bible, I will quote the Supreme Court which guaranteed the right for women to have an abortion if they want. Any attempt to stand in the way of that right is unconstitutional, other than perhaps attempts to change the Constitution. And there is a process for that, yet lawmakers are not even trying to go that way......we are simply taking away Constitutionally guaranteed rights.

Maybe we should try to take away your constitutional right to practice your religion? How about wider hallways for churches? You have to wait 48 hours before you can pray. Your pastor must read verses from other religions to you as an alternative before you are allowed to practice your religion. I will show you bloody photos of people killed by Christians before you can pray.

But remember, you would still have your rights - there is no way this could be interpreted as a violation or infringement on your rights.....

yea, right.

We are all sinners. The sin is turning away from God to satisfy self. What you do after that is inconsequential.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

quade

***We are all sinners. The sin is turning away from God to satisfy self. What you do after that is inconsequential.

Do you believe in sharia law?

I believe it exists but it is not applicable to me and my tribe.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

******We are all sinners. The sin is turning away from God to satisfy self. What you do after that is inconsequential.

And yet you want to impose your beliefs on others concerning their most personal decisions. An interesting amount of hypocrisy there.
quade -

quade

*********We are all sinners. The sin is turning away from God to satisfy self. What you do after that is inconsequential.

And yet you want to impose your beliefs on others concerning their most personal decisions. An interesting amount of hypocrisy there.

I offer advice not imposition. I know that is difficult to understand.

I am stating that we are going to suffer God's punishment if we keep going in the same decadent direction. I am preparing for what certainly appears to me to be inevitable.

RonD1120

************We are all sinners. The sin is turning away from God to satisfy self. What you do after that is inconsequential.

I offer advice not imposition.

If you're basing your opposition of Roe v Wade based on religion, then you offer bullshit when it comes to respecting the 1st Amendment and Roe vs Wade.

Why not just call a spade a spade here? Evangelical opposition to abortion and other social issues is essentially a "Christian" version of Sharia law.
quade -

normiss

Looks to be in quite the pickle
:D:D:D:D:D
dumbass.
:D:D:D:D:D

"Daleiden also faces a misdemeanor count related to the “prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs."
Funny when you try to set someone up for breaking the law you just broke.

this is fun

I said there would be more to come.
Now this

When a Texas grand jury indicted David Daleiden in January with the second degree felony of tampering with government records (using a fake ID), it felt like a perversion of justice. Daleiden was the man behind the Center for Medical Progress videos that exposed Planned Parenthood’s booming practice of selling baby parts. To add insult to injury, that grand jury charged Daleiden with a misdemeanor for trying to sell baby parts, the very wrongdoing he was trying to film. Now, it appears the legal proceedings that brought those charges were corrupt.

Despite orders from the Texas Attorney General’s office, the district attorney for Harris County shared Daleiden’s raw footage with Planned Parenthood, the attorney representing Planned Parenthood admitted under oath Wednesday. That act broke the law and suggests the government and the nation’s largest abortion provider colluded to stop the influence of the CMP videos.

“These filings also include evidence that appears to show that the DA’s office worked with Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast to undermine the Texas Attorney General’s independent investigation of that abortion provider,” said Daleiden’s attorney in a statement. “The conduct of Harris County prosecutors in this case is outrageous and illegal. We look forward to pressing our motion to quash this indictment in court.”

This comes after the California Department of Justice raided Daleiden’s home, seizing the footage in Daleiden’s possession. For the charges, the raid seemed excessive. It just goes to show that sympathies towards Planned Parenthood don’t exist only in a Texas DA’s office.

http://patriotpost.us/posts/42819
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

In the linked article:
"“I was told that the Attorney General’s office agreed to give it to the Harris County District Attorney’s office on the condition that they not give it to Planned Parenthood. Mitchell told me that she would try to obtain the footage by other means,” Schaffer said."

that does not make it 'illegal' evidence is shared all the time - it is called 'discovery'. A judge's gag order would make it illegal, and even then, only contempt, but there is no gag order in place.

calling bullshit. Only the author of the article and the accused are calling this 'illegal', and of course they are. They will say just about anything if they are being charged with a felony.

tkhayes

In the linked article:
"“I was told that the Attorney General’s office agreed to give it to the Harris County District Attorney’s office on the condition that they not give it to Planned Parenthood. Mitchell told me that she would try to obtain the footage by other means,” Schaffer said."

that does not make it 'illegal' evidence is shared all the time - it is called 'discovery'. A judge's gag order would make it illegal, and even then, only contempt, but there is no gag order in place.

calling bullshit. Only the author of the article and the accused are calling this 'illegal', and of course they are. They will say just about anything if they are being charged with a felony.

LOL

Now YOU are a lawyer

:D
Abraham Lincoln

jakee

If you trust any part of that articles assessment of what is or is not legal then you're more gullible than even I thought.

Being gullible would be believing anything you say
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***In the linked article:

LOL

Now YOU are a lawyer

:D

You don't have to be a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

Both relevant statutes and case law pertaining to this issue are available outside the legal profession.

I do not agree with Mr. Hayes on all points, but he is correct here.