normiss

Creator of the Planned Parenthood videos!

wmw999

While us stated his views very clearly, he hasn't tried to change either mine, or my life, with anything other than words and his individual vote.

What Turtle thinks in his heart doesn't change how he treats people. This is someone who knows him IRL, too. And in building a new world, how you treat people is more important than what think while you're doing so.

Wendy P.

Thanks Wendy.

Yes - what I believe I don't try to "Shove down your throat".

I believe in the hard truth.

What is, is.

Thanks for getting it. And thanks for not being anything but true to yourself. Ron is the same in many aspects. He believes what he believes.

If I believe that anyone that that has had or has allowed an abortion to be performed on them is a murderer, then that is what I believe. It j=has its root in reality. A life that was there was caused to not be there anymore by the direct action and/or hiring of someone that could terminate that life.

It's a hard truth. But there it is.

I hope we can have dinner agin together. It's always a pleasure to speak with you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

Why the rest of you hate the ideas of others so much is beyond me.

Don't you?

You think we're all condoning and encouraging murderers. Are you OK with that?

If you are. Yes. I'm not necessarily trying to change you, or your thinking. The question was asked how I considered the situation. Then I answered, and BOOM - but hey - glad y'all can keep your emotions out of it.

That's rather callous, isn't it? Thousands of people being murdered and you don't care?

Would you have an entirely unemotional reaction to someone who said Islamic terror attacks are totally fine and we should make sure terrorists always have free access to guns and bombs?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

gowlerk

You will probably never completely lose this scar. It belongs in your permanent collection.

You are correct there, I never tried to father another one.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Sure it is. They would have to work harder and put less effort into partying and give up time -

That is the biggest convenience excuse there is.

It's the easy way out, thus more convenient.

You vastly overestimate the budget and income of a young adult who goes out on the weekend for ladies night, even ones who have a solid career path. The low end per year of raising a child is $17k while the median income for a highschool grad is $30k/yr. The fact is that having a child at the wrong time more times than not locks that family into a cycle of lower education levels and standards of living.

An that's beside the point that if a woman doesn't want to have a baby then she doesn't fucking have to have it. Unfortunately, the political pressure that this fabricated video has created has resulted in several women's health centers closing. The women in those areas now do not even have the contraceptive support that these centers offered. The result is more pregnancies and more women's health issues.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

jakee

Why the rest of you hate the ideas of others so much is beyond me.

Don't you?

You think we're all condoning and encouraging murderers. Are you OK with that?

If you are. Yes. I'm not necessarily trying to change you, or your thinking. The question was asked how I considered the situation. Then I answered, and BOOM - but hey - glad y'all can keep your emotions out of it.

That's rather callous, isn't it? Thousands of people being murdered and you don't care?
>>>It's never that I don't care.

Would you have an entirely unemotional reaction to someone who said Islamic terror attacks are totally fine and we should make sure terrorists always have free access to guns and bombs?

I Suppose that would depend on the situation. You just "Said" it, but I'm not registering an emotional reaction.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

DJL

Sure it is. They would have to work harder and put less effort into partying and give up time -

That is the biggest convenience excuse there is.

It's the easy way out, thus more convenient.

You vastly overestimate the budget and income of a young adult who goes out on the weekend for ladies night, even ones who have a solid career path. The low end per year of raising a child is $17k while the median income for a highschool grad is $30k/yr. The fact is that having a child at the wrong time more times than not locks that family into a cycle of lower education levels and standards of living.

An that's beside the point that if a woman doesn't want to have a baby then she doesn't fucking have to have it. Unfortunately, the political pressure that this fabricated video has created has resulted in several women's health centers closing. The women in those areas now do not even have the contraceptive support that these centers offered. The result is more pregnancies and more women's health issues.

And perhaps a guy goes out drinking and driving and plows into a family - It's all about choices. Do you think the guy actually meant to kill the family? Personal responsibility.

DanG

So do you think drinking and fucking should be illegal just like drinking and driving?

Absolutely not, I think you should have to take responsibility for your actions.

Do you think that people should be free to do as they wish with no consequences, no matter what they do?

>you would admit that almost every reason given could be overcome with aid from the family, or other
>support groups and lastly the socialized system that you love so much.

1) Not everyone has a family that can support them.
2) Not everyone has access to support groups.
3) I am not a fan of socialized systems, and often they are unavailable.

If you think that being able to afford the basics of life for a child is a convenience, then we simply have very different value systems.

billvon

>you would admit that almost every reason given could be overcome with aid from the family, or other

If you think that being able to afford the basics of life for a child is a convenience, then we simply have very different value systems.

It's the opposite.

I think it is a convenience to kill the child rather than take on a burden.

So, let me get this straight. Given two options, any decision made is between convenient and inconvenient regardless of how terrible both decisions might be?

If you were standing outside burning building and could either save your wife or you mother but not both, the choice would be one of convenience?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

JerryBaumchen

Hi turtle,

How many abortions have you been involved with as the father of the (whatever buzzword you chose for the) unborn baby?

I have never. I also have never killed anyone. But that does not mean I cannot have views/opinions on capital punishment.

Just another wasteful posting by you; along with most of yours.

Jerry Baumchen

With the greeting every message and your name at the bottom, your posts are so cordial, even when they are slamming someone. :D

Love it.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

turtlespeed

***So do you think drinking and fucking should be illegal just like drinking and driving?

Absolutely not, I think you should have to take responsibility for your actions.

Do you think that people should be free to do as they wish with no consequences, no matter what they do?

An abortion is taking responsibility. Just not taking it in a way YOU agree with.

Action: had sex
Consequence: got pregnant
Responsibility to consequence:

1) determine that you would not be able to care for a child and abort
2) have child and raise it
3) have child and give it up.

By your logic though, giving it up is also not an options because you are pushing the consequence of a child onto someone else.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

turtlespeed

***>you would admit that almost every reason given could be overcome with aid from the family, or other

It's the opposite.

And how about the 14 year old girl who is raped and gets pregnant as a result? Or the 13 y/o incest victim?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

******>you would admit that almost every reason given could be overcome with aid from the family, or other

It's the opposite.

And how about the 14 year old girl who is raped and gets pregnant as a result? Or the 13 y/o incest victim?

What about her?

If it is only about consequences, the drunk driving should be legal. It should only be illegal if you hurt someone else. If, on the other hand, it is about potential consequences (like drunk driving laws) then obviously sex should be illegal unless you are prepared mentally, physically, emotionally, and financially to case for a child. You would, of course, have to get screened for these things by the courts or local law enforcement. That's really the only logical result of your stance.

No, of course not. Don't be silly.

- Dan G

normiss

You've forgotten that "everyone can do it".
Stoopid unskilled poor people, they just need to work harder.
sheeesh.

Better decisions-

look - I get it. You guys don't like the blunt truth, and have to call it something else to justify it in your minds. I get that.

If only you would care about the innocents as much as you do about those that have given society cause to see them terminated, you would seem a little less hypocritical.

You're still wrong on your perspective, you don't "get it" in any way.

I understand that you seriously dislike abortions, I would advise you to not get one then. Beyond that, it's really none of yours, or any one else's, business.
You have no clue what "innocents" any of us care about either.
Get over yourself already and all the emotional silliness.
It's a choice women are legally able to decide for themselves on.
There's the blunt truth.

turtlespeed

If only you would care about the innocents as much as you do about those that have given society cause to see them terminated, you would seem a little less hypocritical.

If you would address the original topics in threads as opposed to deflecting and side tracking, you would seem a lot more credible.

You're way off topic here.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver