Donald Trump Versus Hillary Clinton

CameraNewbie

Wow I'm shocked at how many are Pro Trump.

I believe a correct statement to be more "anti Hillary without a choice."

I thought of an analogy:
If the only skydiving left in the world was Skyride . . . Would you jump?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Would you bend over and take it as a man, if that was the only option?

Get real god sake, the man is now official a candidate, thanks to lies and hate.

I'M not sure what culture you come from, but as a man, it is unusual for one to "take it as a man" while being bent over. I guess what is normal for you isn't normal for everyone else.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I'M not sure what culture you come from, but as a man, it is unusual for one to "take it as a man" while being bent over. I guess what is normal for you isn't normal for everyone else.

That tiny speck you see high above you might just be his point, sailing right over your head.

Yes, it is unusual. That's what he was saying. Why would you "bend over and take it like a man" (Trump/Pence logo notwitstanding) just because someone considers that the only option?

billvon

That tiny speck you see high above you might just be his point, sailing right over your head.

Yes, it is unusual. That's what he was saying. Why would you "bend over and take it like a man" (Trump/Pence logo notwitstanding) just because someone considers that the only option?

He wrote "as a man" implying that the act was normal.

turtlespeed

In what language? To 'take it like a man' means to accept or endure something unwanted or unpleasant for a wider cause.

It doesn't mean 'do what a man usually does'.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

In what language? To 'take it like a man' means to accept or endure something unwanted or unpleasant for a wider cause.

So you believe that "As I lay dying" means the same as "Like I lay dying" right?

turtlespeed

So you believe that "As I lay dying" means the same as "Like I lay dying" right?

Weasel.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

Weasel.

Kettle.

turtlespeed

Of course not. 'Like' does not share the meaning of 'as' in that sentence. Non-sequitur much?

Unless you think that when he wrote 'take it as a man' he meant 'take it at the same time as a man'? Because that would be a really odd interpretation.

jakee

Of course not. 'Like' does not share the meaning of 'as' in that sentence. Non-sequitur much?

Unless you think that when he wrote 'take it as a man' he meant 'take it at the same time as a man'? Because that would be a really odd interpretation.

Do you drink beer as a man or like a man?

jakee

***Do you drink beer as a man or like a man?

Both.

So you are saying that in both situations - as = like.

So you are normally, as a man, bending over and taking it.

turtlespeed

******Do you drink beer as a man or like a man?

Both.

So you are saying that in both situations - as = like.

No. But in both situations both can be used.

So you are normally, as a man, bending over and taking it.

When exactly do you think you demonstrated that what he said carries that meaning, because I must have missed it.

I think you're just snarky at having been caught being provably wrong in the Pokemon thread and now you want another fight. I can't think of any other reason why you're pushing this.

BTW, you never posted what you thought about the Pokemon situation after finding out that you were completely wrong about how the situation unfolded. You were super quick to blame the teens in the first instance, but you haven't said anything about whether the crazy gun guy was in the wrong.

If there is truth to this report, it is absolutely insane....

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/288471-report-trump-camp-offered-to-make-kasich-most-powerful-vp

...promising that if he accepted the vice presidency, Kasich would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

The adviser asked what Trump would be in charge of, the report said, and Trump Jr. responded: "Making America great again."

SkyDekker

If there is truth to this report, it is absolutely insane....

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/288471-report-trump-camp-offered-to-make-kasich-most-powerful-vp

...promising that if he accepted the vice presidency, Kasich would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

The adviser asked what Trump would be in charge of, the report said, and Trump Jr. responded: "Making America great again."

Correction, second most powerful. People have quickly forgotten the 43rd Administration.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

kallend

Just curious.

How do the Obamahaters feel about Trump's use of a teleprompter?

Not a problem (all though I am not an Obama hater)

But Trump has also proven he can speak without one.

Obama has proven he can't.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

kallend

*** I am not an Obama hater

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

you know
If your hand is twitching that much you might want to reach down and grab yourself.

You can at least have some fun that way.:D

But leave it to you to ignore content

Yet again
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=search_results&search_forum=forum_35&search_string=obama&search_type=AND&search_fields=sbjbdy&search_time=&search_user_username=rushmc&sb=score&mh=25
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=search_results&search_forum=forum_35&search_string=obama&search_type=AND&search_fields=sbjbdy&search_time=&search_user_username=rushmc&sb=score&mh=25

So, in your world even talking about someone is hating them.

got it

:S
Abraham Lincoln