RMK

WTF is wrong with American police?

cvfd1399

This is a problem. Rush to judgments and saving departments asses by burning officers either by firing them or or having them under so much fire they quit themselves instead of standing up to the black lives matter anti cop media.

In case of a true incident sure do what you have to do but I think here firing him was a bit too much. Another more relevant story.

There was an officer here under investigation for racist remarks on a traffic stop to a black couple. The officer voluntarily took and passed a polygraph and the black couple who alleged the comments refused to even take one. The media and citizens were slamming him so hard he ended up quitting.

So you have an officer who proved more than the other side he was innocent and ended up having to quit, and the other side that proved you can make false racist allegations and even if not true get a guy to quit.

Remember officer Darren Wilson.... Found not guilty and had to quit to protect the department and other officers because of media and community pressure for doing nothing wrong.

If the cop had zero prior complaints and zero cases pending of brutality and the like against him, I wouldn't have fired him. Now this cop had a charge that was dismissed or he was acquitted of years ago, and he's got another case coming up in a few months. That's enough for me to agree with him being fired.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

normiss

I have seen that done when I was in school.
Those desks slide VERY easily.

Yet we seem to need to continue the violent society we're known for, so.... STOP RESISTING!!!
[:/]

So, the cop should have stood there and let her hit him?

What does that show the rest of the class that they can get away with? What example does that show the other students? Throw a raging fit, punch a cop, and all is well.

Or maybe she was just hormonal. We should excuse that behavior in that case.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

cvfd1399

************Thanks for that video it shows just the kinds of kids the teachers and students are facing these days. And I would like your question answered also. If the kid won't listen to 2 school officials and a cop who do you call next?

And Amazon if you were to have dragged that desk into the hall it would have been just as likely to flip over like in the cops video as the kid struggled.

As for normiss it's been almost 24 hours. Have you found it in yourself to admit you were wrong about the cops authority to arrest the kid yet? Amazon has already proved she can't.

All it requires is a bit of finesse... something that those afflicted with testosterone rage seem to not understand. If 3 grown adults can not slide a dsk along a floor without it flipping then they are in the wrong professions like Officer SLAM was.
The point is you DO NOT throw young girls across a room... Officer Slam needs to be in JAIL for assault... as does the CRETIN who attacked the teacher.
He does not belong in a classroom... he needs to have some learnin administered in REFORM SCHOOL.

Spare the rod does not spoil a child...... it goes to quit making BULLIES who have learned violence from parents with severe anger issues when they showed their children how they are "getting their little asses kicked"

I got tore up as a kid often. As many here have and I did not turn out as the above. You said you were spanked. Did you turn into a bully. Outside of this forum that is.

I truly am sorry for you.... getting torn up as a kid is a horrible thing... I was not just "spanked". I learned I did not react to every thing in life with violence. But you seem to like your status as bully in this forum and ASSUME everyone else is as well.. as do so many others. Go ahead and run with that[:/]

Lmfao. It wasn't a horrible thing. I deserved it and learned from it. I don't paint myself as a victim as you do. SMH! If you were abused and are now scarred from it then I'm sorry but proper corporal punishment and abuse are two totally different things.

Yet here you are a former Police officer I believe....( correct me if I am wrong)that seems to believe that teaching kid a lesson like what we see in the video is acceptable. SMH

Nope just a firefighter. Although there is a reserve class coming up in jan or feb, but I'm not sure if I want to be a cop in today's cop hating world. And fbi it's not just me saying that you might want to go back and reread the posts, your kinda a minority if not 50/50 IMO on that.

I think it would have been better if the teacher had been the one to judo flip that little hussy out of her desk. Remind her of the golden rule:

I'm the teacher, you're the student.
I'm the adult, you're the punk ass child.
Do as you are told.

Unacceptable behavior = consequenses

That's the thing no one here is condemning the child really.

My cop friend took a phone call just a sec ago. It was from an irate man whose wife just got a ticket from him. He did not protest that she was doing 72 in a 50 he wanted to argue that the cop wasn't in the city limits when he got her on radar.

My wife gets pulled over probably once a month for speeding. I mean like 85 in a 55. Every time, whether it's a male or female officer, they do a quick license check and send her off with a verbal warning.

I've been pulled over once in the last 10 years. 70 in a 65. $150 ticket. Give me your friends number so I can ask him his definition of officer discretion and tell him where to put that radar gun.>:(

Iago

That is exactly what I would have done but I would have dragged her all the way to the exit and parked her next to the door.

"If you get up from that desk for the rest of the day, keep walking and don't stop until you get to your house."

Drag her desk into the janitor closet and say, since your ass seems to be stuck to that desk, it better stay that way the rest of the day or I'll straight up drop kick you in the face.mB|

"Put down that cell phone or I'll come across this desk and scissor kick you in the back of the head!"

futuredivot

Because she's done such a great job of listening and obeying so far?

Absolutely.

She was a model student and innocent of any wrong doing.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

piisfish

Police is not always violent

Let the lower one ouch that officer behind him twice and see what a different outcome looks like.

>That's the thing no one here is condemning the child really.

Right. Had the cop not reached between the girl's legs, grabbed her chair, slammed her on her back and then hauled her off, you might hear more people criticizing the girl for being rude in class.

billvon

>That's the thing no one here is condemning the child really.

Right. Had the cop not reached between the girl's legs, grabbed her chair, slammed her on her back and then hauled her off, you might hear more people criticizing the girl for being rude in class.

SMH.[:/]

skycop

And then Bob said "what do you think, I'm a radio?":S:S:S

Abusers take many forms.... Officer Slam and his fellow travelers are no better than ANY other abusers... they just get away with it more often when they have that sweet get out of any trouble or action free ..........Blue Uniform...

Just something to ponder... Officer.

different people will call me different things, but seeing that last video, if I had been in the classroom, I would have defended the girl.

This cop is a fucking brute.
I would have jumped on him, whatever the consequences.

You don't hit a child. You don't hit a girl.
She was unarmed, and not violent. Even if she was a brat.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Driver1

He didn't hit the girl. He extricated her from the chair somewhat violently (snip)

Trip somebody down stairs, or push them off a roof, or throw them to the floor or against a wall.

A tremendous amount of physical damage and pain can be received without ever having to be hit.

Ask anybody who was raised for a time in violent foster-care.

ETA: I have a number of friends who serve as police. A few years back one of them told me that they have ways of inflicting punishment without leaving any physical evidence. He described how and where he and his chums rendered this edification - most often behind the solid steel doors in the local lockup. He and I aren't friends anymore.

cvfd1399

You do know there is a difference in giving someone a black eye and swatting a kid on the butt and not even leaving a red mark right?:S

Yes I do know the difference.. but the terminology used was not a little spanking now was it.
How hard do you think that physical abuse of a 5 year old.. or even a slight 16 year old girl needs to be before it crosses the line.
Care to review????[:/]

ALSO

Did all you apologists know the background of this girl.. an orphan in foster care... sure.. go ahead and blame the dead parents.

Our foster care system in this country is even more broken than our school systems.
I wonder just how abused this KID really is.[:/]