RMK

WTF is wrong with American police?

Yeah my bad I had to scoot real quick and just hit enter without proofreading.

They were wrong, you are responsible for the impact point of any bullet that leaves your gun. I was just saying I could see a situation where it would be totally ok to defend yourself against someone coming at you with a car, but we don't know what happened in this incident so who knows why they were shooting.

Also who the hell runs from the cops with a kid in the car.

There have been at least 838 fatal on-duty police shootings so far this year, according to the Washington Post database. Greenhouse and Stafford will become just the sixth and seventh police officers to be charged with a crime for an on-duty shooting that occurred this year.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

normiss

I'm not going to subscribe, and it won't let me view unless I do.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

normiss

I don't subscribe, no issues.

I don't subscribe, and I can't watch it either.

Don

Yet another of those weird pages that won't let you view them...unless you are coming from a Google search.
First link at the top of this page: https://www.google.com/search?q=The+video+that+will+rip+Chicago+apart+%E2%80%94+and+why+you+need+to+see+it
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

normiss

I went direct from a fuckedupbook posted link, no issues.
Not a subscriber, not a registered user.
:P

I'm guessing they are permitting only specified referral links including Google and FB, for some bizarre reason.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

normiss

The methodology and skill level of American policing is shockingly bad - it's "shit" to state it more succinctly .

Again, not all are bad, but there is quite a disproportionate number of "bad apples".
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

Reading through some numbers/quotes and one stands out:

The US police have killed more people this month (March 2015) than the UK police have, in entirety, since the year 1900.

...damn.

Yes, there is a population difference of 320million (US) vs. 65million (UK), but 4 weeks compared to 115 years is substantial by any viewpoint.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

normiss

Not like murdering innocent people is a big deal or anything.
:S:S:S

Check your facts son even liberal hive minded cop hating posters on reddit reviewed this years data and stated about 600 of them were completely justified.

Even so your acceptance of starting a riot if ignorant hiveminds with no facts about an incident says a lot about your open mindedness about the events surrounding a shooting.