Driver1

The Texas Biker Gang Massacre

SkyDekker

No nerve hit. I still just don't like your sunglasses.

Oh, so you are just trolling me. lol I am honoured, but I am not interested in you, sorry. Don't you already have a boyfriend/husband?

Trolling is against the forum rules.

And yes, I do. But us gays are notorious home wreckers, and constantly sleep around without the tiniest notion of what monogamy is, so I'd still hit it (you).

And yes, I do. But us gays are notorious home wreckers, and constantly sleep around without the tiniest notion of what monogamy is, so I'd still hit it (you).

I know enough gay people to know that is simply not true. You really should hold yourself in a somewhat higher regard. Self-loathing is so unattractive.

Remster

Pffft... 9 dead. Your pussy american biker gangs are pretty pathetic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_Biker_war

" It has claimed more than 150 lives"

PS: I absolutely don't get why "normal" people what to associate themselves with criminal gangs. But whatever.

I'm guessing the war started over whether the "colors" should be in English, or French, or both?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

When are the leaders of the white and latino community going to stand up and denounce this?

It's easy, they already have.
They are called Outlaw Biker Gangs, GANGS.
GANGS that shot each other ALOT, GANGS that apparently were shot by the police ALOT, GANGS that engage in criminal activity ALOT.
A criminal is a criminal, the ones who were involved will be prosecuted, the ones who weren't and just there will have the cops come down on them for quite a while.
TRYING to add a racial component to this is as much bullshit as I've ever seen.
Are you just looking for something to get offended about?

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

billvon

>TRYING to add a racial component to this is as much bullshit as I've ever seen.

I think that was the point.

His point was just like usual to be a race baiter, and stir up some more posts. You might think he gets paid to the keep the shit stirred up for more AD revenue.

cvfd1399

***>TRYING to add a racial component to this is as much bullshit as I've ever seen.

I think that was the point.

His point was just like usual to be a race baiter, and stir up some more posts. You might think he gets paid to the keep the shit stirred up for more AD revenue.

Do you think before you type? Or do you actually believe the things you say?

>His point was just like usual to be a race baiter

I think his point was that if this was a black gang, several people here would be asking "why isn't Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson denouncing these violent thugs instead of criticizing the police?" If they had been Muslim, the response would have been "Religion of peace? Hah! Why aren't Muslim leaders denouncing these terrorists?"

But since they were white, the response is "it's not racial, they are called Outlaw Biker Gangs, GANGS." "TRYING to add a racial component to this is as much bullshit as I've ever seen. Are you just looking for something to get offended about?"

billvon

>His point was just like usual to be a race baiter

I think his point was that if this was a black gang, several people here would be asking "why isn't Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson denouncing these violent thugs instead of criticizing the police?" If they had been Muslim, the response would have been "Religion of peace? Hah! Why aren't Muslim leaders denouncing these terrorists?"

But since they were white, the response is "it's not racial, they are called Outlaw Biker Gangs, GANGS." "TRYING to add a racial component to this is as much bullshit as I've ever seen. Are you just looking for something to get offended about?"

Hmm. If you are found to be in a gang or hanging out with gang bangers, you are photographed, and your name taken down (in some areas). Is that what we should be doing for Muslims and blacks?

If not, then you are talking apples and pears.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well if biker gangs had "advocates" running around screaming to the national media every time a club member was perceived to be slighted. And the "advocates" did so on some things that didn't even happen, or they start shaking down Harley Davidson for money. Then start making that assertion.

But that's not going to happen, because it is, Apples vs. Oranges.

But our friends on the left want to squeeze juice from both and call it lemonade.............

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

On the bottom rocker. In the 1990's I was a member of one of the Houston Harley owner groups. We did NOT have a bottom rocker, even though most of would only have known a one percenter if he'd slapped us in the face. The stated reason was that a bottom rocker was asking for trouble from the gangs.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

On the bottom rocker. In the 1990's I was a member of one of the Houston Harley owner groups. We did NOT have a bottom rocker, even though most of would only have known a one percenter if he'd slapped us in the face. The stated reason was that a bottom rocker was asking for trouble from the gangs.
Wendy P.

I've always wondered why Izod doesn't have a bottom rocker. Now I understand.

When are the leaders of the white and latino community going to stand up and denounce this?

Perhaps, because there is no need to address the racial issues (because they are not there) in order to to understand the rage of a bunch white dumbs peckerheads. They are criminals clear and simple so just WTF does race have to do with this?

Boomerdog

Perhaps, because there is no need to address the racial issues (because they are not there) in order to to understand the rage of a bunch white dumbs peckerheads. They are criminals clear and simple so just WTF does race have to do with this?

As has been pointed out, that is the point.

Race does play a big role in MCs though. One of the reasons the Bandidos exist is because the Hells Angels don't vote in too many Mexicans, or black people etc.

But, that all has nothing to do with the point I was making.

This fight was over bottom rocker. Cossacks recently added the Texas rocker. It was a fight over symbolic territory. Stupid thing to die for really.

Anyone who still romanticizes about bikers should have a good look at these vermin.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."