Driver1

The Texas Biker Gang Massacre

ryoder

Hmmm. Didn't know all of this.

Any differences with your experiences?
http://www.brotherhoodmotorcycleclub.com/index_files/Page2038.htm
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

normiss

Just reading a few of today's updates in the news about this.
I'm reading the worst criminal history so far is one DUI.
Another is a retired cop with 30-something years on the force.
"Criminals"?

Yes, the guy who was arrested in the middle of dying his beard: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/waco-biker-brawl-busted-bandidos-include-retired-san-antonio-detective-n362241;)

With ~170 arrests, I'm sure the vast majority will get thrown out.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

normiss

"Criminals"?

Yeah, the police went overboard just arresting as many of them as they could.

But honestly, if the bikers would cooperate better in explaining what happened or what was going on, who was doing what, etc... then maybe you'd only see a couple dozen in jail and the rest released.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Driver1

***Just reading a few of today's updates in the news about this.
"Criminals"?

But honestly, if the bikers would cooperate better in explaining what happened or what was going on, who was doing what, etc... then maybe you'd only see a couple dozen in jail and the rest released.

Watch this, and then tell me if you think it's a good idea to talk to police: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

I would really like to see the list of what charges have been filed.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Driver1

***Just reading a few of today's updates in the news about this.
"Criminals"?

Think even half of these guys knew what was going on? An AP reporter viewed a video of the events.

http://news.yahoo.com/bikers-others-flee-gunfire-waco-restaurant-video-051445618.html

I'm wondering whether any of the dead or wounded were shot by any of the bikers. Those details haven't been released.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

ryoder

******Just reading a few of today's updates in the news about this.
"Criminals"?

Watch this, and then tell me if you think it's a good idea to talk to police: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

Synopsis please? At work and have not the time.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

*********Just reading a few of today's updates in the news about this.
"Criminals"?

Answer: "No."
It is an excellent talk, and he is an engaging speaker.
Everyone should watch that at least once.

ryoder

************Just reading a few of today's updates in the news about this.
"Criminals"?

Answer: "No."
It is an excellent talk, and he is an engaging speaker.
Everyone should watch that at least once.

Can I make that determination by the subject and small synopsis, or do you what's better for me?:o

turtlespeed

Can I make that determination by the subject and small synopsis, or do you what's better for me?:o

The speaker is a law school professor and former criminal defense attorney.
Does that help?

"Criminals"?

In this case it certainly appears so, this is a huge mess and is going to take years to figure out.

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

You cannot take that chance of which cop you'll get.

Cops cant take that chance that your NOT a serial killer either. I treat all cops as the nice good ones until I find out otherwise then I respond in kind. Social media is a huge tool to hit directly at the heart of your problem with local government especially if a tax is coming up.

There are a few times we have had this work great! One was a motorcycle cop acting an ass to a homeowner who's barn was on fire, and he would not let him pass his "roadblock" to get to his animals that were now on the loose, he even gave him a ticket for disobeying an officer, and as soon as it hit the city's Facebook it got taken care of REAL FAST!

lawrocket

******Let me help you.

As a general rule: If you do This with SOME cops,

you will become

This.

Any questions?

Fixed it for you.

Yeah, I mean who cares about ones self.

Why play cop roulette?

Just roll over and submit.

cvfd1399

Cops cant take that chance that your NOT a serial killer either. I treat all cops as the nice good ones until I find out otherwise then I respond in kind. Social media is a huge tool to hit directly at the heart of your problem with local government especially if a tax is coming up.

There are a few times we have had this work great! One was a motorcycle cop acting an ass to a homeowner who's barn was on fire, and he would not let him pass his "roadblock" to get to his animals that were now on the loose, he even gave him a ticket for disobeying an officer, and as soon as it hit the city's Facebook it got taken care of REAL FAST!

Look, lemme make it simple for you. The rebuttable default is: unless you're a lawyer yourself, what you think might help you can actually hurt you, but you won't find out until too late (when your lawyer tells you you shoulda just stfu). Therefore, just stfu until you lawyer up.

Yea all the "If your stopped by a cop" what to do cards that they give away has that pretty much at the top to say nothing and ask for a lawyer. But assholes like us like to say whats on our mind. Im pretty sure telling a cop hes being a dick isnt going to give him any actual evidence for court on your seat belt violation, but im pretty sure it helps him find your broken tail light. :D