Driver1

The Texas Biker Gang Massacre

Rival motorcycle gangs converged at a Twin Peaks bar/restaurant in Waco, Texas. The restaurant knew they were coming, and asked police for help to maintain order.

Police were standing by when a dispute broke out in the restaurant bathroom. The brawl spilled out into the parking lot and initially involved punching and kicking, then morphed into small weapons like knives, chains, etc, and eventually the guns came out.

Death tally - 9 dead bikers, dozens of wounded bikers. ZERO innocent bystanders injured, ZERO police officers injured. More than 30 guns were being fired during the shoot-out.

Amazing.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Driver1

Rival motorcycle gangs converged at a Twin Peaks bar/restaurant in Waco, Texas. The restaurant knew they were coming, and asked police for help to maintain order.

Police were standing by when a dispute broke out in the restaurant bathroom. The brawl spilled out into the parking lot and initially involved punching and kicking, then morphed into small weapons like knives, chains, etc, and eventually the guns came out.

Death tally - 9 dead bikers, dozens of wounded bikers. ZERO innocent bystanders injured, ZERO police officers injured. More than 30 guns were being fired during the shoot-out.

Amazing.

Sounds like poor gun control to me.... they need to get to the range more.. some classes maybe???

The restaurant knew they were coming, and asked police for help to maintain order.

The story I read said the police asked the bar to cancel the event, and the bar refused. It also said the police claim the bar is not cooperating with the investigation.

- Dan G

Driver1

Amazing.

Twin Creeks corporate office claimes that this particular restaraunt manager ignored law enforcement and corporate advice regarding the gathering. They have announced that the franchise has been revoked.

It's hard to believe that the police would allow so many criminals to gather together in a public venue. I wonder what's so different with these gangs that would have the police giving them so little initial law enforcement contact?

normiss

Criminals?
I missed that report I guess, I thought it was just 1%er bikers.

I'm finding reports that five gangs were involved, but only the Bandidos and Cossacks have been named.
Does anyone know if SAMCRO was there?;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

normiss

Criminals?
I missed that report I guess, I thought it was just 1%er bikers.

Slightly off topic...

I've seen enough TV shows to know that you don't fuck with anyone with a 1% patch (am I right?). I saw a guy and his gal come out of a Mexican restaurant we were eating at one time. He had his bike parked on the patio, got on, and reved that thing to all hell. A couple people were clearly annoyed, but I saw the patch and told my friends not to say anything.

Now, are these people really that scary? Or was I worrying for nothing? As in, will they fuck up random people, or is the patch just more so for other gangs to be aware of?

Bandidos are the worst in the country.

I've known a number of 1%ers. Some are good guys with everyday lives, some are the worst humans I've ever met.
A lot are veterans, some are criminals, some are both.

I have friends in the Hells Angels, Outlaws, Warlocks, and Avengers. I'm welcome at their clubs as a social guest.
Ridden with some a few times. I've always given them the space and respect they want.
I would NEVER fuck with a Bandido in any way whatsoever.

I have challenged a couple of patch wearers, knew I was in the right, and luckily had their club back me up. One was stealing from the club, the other was abusing his woman.

I've never understood the 1% mindset. I was "invited" once, but I grew up in a loving home and had friends my whole life, so I didn't need a "club" that takes over your entire life. ;)

In my mis-spent youth I was hanging out with a guy who was involved with...shall we say...a segment of the underground economy. One evening, he and I and several of his customer/acquaintances went out to a rural nightclub in Southern MI. (This was when some MI nightclubs near the IN border were doing brisk business due to MI's 18yo drinking age).

When we walked in the place, everyone took notice, and gave us lots of space all evening.
His customer/acquaintances were Bandidos.:D

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

lawrocket

Police arrested about 200 people there. In one parking lot in one evening. Versus abiut 250 arrested during the Baltimore riots last month.

Well, the mayor didn't make it legal . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

jgoose71

***I blame the reporter in Hollister.
;)

I blame "Sons of Anarchy".:ph34r:

I blame Peter Fonda
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******I blame the reporter in Hollister.
;)

I blame "Sons of Anarchy".:ph34r:

I blame Peter Fonda

It wasn't his fault;
Marlon Brando was a bad influence on him.

Andy9o8

It's hard to believe that the police would allow so many criminals to gather together in a public venue.

What would you propose that would be constitutional?

Perhaps my choice of words could have been better.

My point was, if several hundred members of black gangs were known in advance to be meeting up in a public place, the state would have called out the National guard. (Although it's possible they were busy keeping an eye on federal invaders.) they would have had more than 18 cops.

At the Santa Clara county fair every year, where there's always a heavy gang presence, there is also a heavy public presence of "Gang" suppression units, uniformed state parole agents, and uniformed county probation officers. Along with a huge presence of state and local police.

Is this tactic to discourage gang activity by police illegal?

The fact that Waco PD says they only had 18 officers outside of the parking lot says a lot. It sounds to me like some Waco and Texas PD are chicken shit.

CNN's running a new headline crawl: "Early indications are 4 of 9 bikers who died in a Texas shootout were killed by police, law enforcement source says."
No details published yet. Nothing I can find on a google search of other news outlets so far.

jclalor

The fact that Waco PD says they only had 18 officers outside of the parking lot says a lot. It sounds to me like some Waco and Texas PD are chicken shit.

\

wouldn't that be the opposite of 'chicken shit'?

Unless Walker, Texas Ranger was there. Then it's likely 17 men too many.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I've known a number of 1%ers. Some are good guys with everyday lives, some are the worst humans I've ever met.
A lot are veterans, some are criminals, some are both

When I first started in the 80's many of the 1%er's around here were Vietnam Vets who had the FTW mentality, and who could blame them. They just checked out of the society that treated them badly, again I understood. Those dudes would have never got into such a gunfight with the cops right there. It still would have happened, but in a much different manner, in a different place. There was a big fight/showdown in Nevada a while ago, but it pales in comparison to this.

Many younger 1%er's now are just anti-social punks, they have no underlying reason to be that way. I've never really had a problem with most older or smart 1%er's, the last thing they want is attention from the cops. After this they are going to get it, a lot. That's bad for club "business".

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"