Driver1

The Texas Biker Gang Massacre

cvfd1399

Yea all the "If your stopped by a cop" what to do cards that they give away has that pretty much at the top to say nothing and ask for a lawyer. But assholes like us like to say whats on our mind. Im pretty sure telling a cop hes being a dick isnt going to give him any actual evidence for court on your seat belt violation, but im pretty sure it helps him find your broken tail light. :D

You can also be sure that the little baggie of shit The Amazing Kreskin pulls from behind your ear (Presto!) will be YOURS by the time you're in court. And guess what? It will stay that way!

normiss

Just reading a few of today's updates in the news about this.
I'm reading the worst criminal history so far is one DUI.
Another is a retired cop with 30-something years on the force.
"Criminals"?

The 65yo guy who was killed had a purple heart from 'Nam: http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/21/waco-shooting-purple-heart-recipient-bikers-killed
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

It was a CoC meeting. Supposed to be somewhat neutral ground and would have representatives from lots of MCs, some RCs and independants.

Cops just ended up arresting everybody there, confiscating their bikes (how many of those will end up getting ridden by LEOs?) and tossing them in jail with high bail until they can figure it out.

Also interesting is that none of the foficers who fired their weapons are on lease, which is common practice. Nor is the police department allowing outside investigation of the shooting. I have this feeling the majority of the dead bikers were shot by cops.

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/twin-peaks-biker-shooting/

Scroll through the stories and pick out all the things that are wrong with this situation.
Justice of the Peace signing off on cookie cutter warrants. Extravagant bail on people arrested and detain with no individual probable cause. The city fighting release of security video. It is beyond me why people don't seem to be having a problem with this.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

ryoder

I thought all along the lawyers were going to have a field day with all the arrests.

What was especially damning was all the weapons of all kinds that were recovered inside the restaurant. I think that was one of the factors in the decision to arrest them all, and sort out the details later... Problem is, the bikers themselves aren't helping their own cases by staying mum and refusing to help investigators. :S
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Driver1

***I thought all along the lawyers were going to have a field day with all the arrests.

What was especially damning was all the weapons of all kinds that were recovered inside the restaurant. I think that was one of the factors in the decision to arrest them all, and sort out the details later... Problem is, the bikers themselves aren't helping their own cases by staying mum and refusing to help investigators. :S

Watch this, then tell me you should talk to the police: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Problem is, the bikers themselves aren't helping their own cases by staying mum and refusing to help investigators.

They most certainly are.
Rule #1 - Speak nothing unless advised and approved by your lawyer.
Rule #2 - See Rule #1.

There has been at least some screaming; I've seen several articles in the Houston paper about the (ahem) bullshit nature of the raid.

There were some bad dudes there. However, being a bad dude doesn't make everyone around you bad, and it also doesn't mean you're guilty of any given offense, until it's proven.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

There has been at least some screaming; I've seen several articles in the Houston paper about the (ahem) bullshit nature of the raid.

There were some bad dudes there. However, being a bad dude doesn't make everyone around you bad, and it also doesn't mean you're guilty of any given offense, until it's proven.

Wendy P.

Maybe they should have brought the ATF back in for a standoff.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Waco is apparently run by whackos, in a major way.

A pig currently employed by the Waco pig department is going to be the Grand Jury foreman? Random chance? What a crock of shit!

http://mimesislaw.com/fault-lines/wild-card-waco-cop-pegged-for-grand-jury-foreman-in-waco-biker-case/

The semi-automatic and automatic weapons fire all came from the trigger happy pigs, according to witness accounts. They murdered nine people, and will likely get away with it.

When does the DOJ investigation finish? It may be possible to get the truth, in spite of Waco's attempts to conceal it.

funjumper101

Okay, it was reasonably clear that the shooters in this case wore badges. I suspect that a car backfired or whatever and every cop then emptied whatever firearm was available.

Having a cop as foreman of the Grand Jury is icing on the cake, but I doubt if the outcome would be different if it was a civilian.

Anyhow, this seems like a classic case where incompetence on the part of scared and jumpy police makes more sense than does any kind of a grand conspiracy.

I know that the burden of proof is pretty low on these hearings, but this low?
http://www.wacotrib.com/news/twin_peaks_biker_shooting/judge-rules-biker-wife-jailed-with-sufficient-probable-cause-in/article_7f6da5d8-b70f-55fc-9cd3-6f7dc9d56964.html

Nope-no real criminal record. Nope-we have never heard of this group in any context. Nope-we haven't seen anything before or since that indicates any criminal behavior. But but but they wore a small patch that scared me. :S

normiss

Like we needed any additional reasons to avoid going to Texas....
I'm speechless at the loss of rights of those accused.

I made that decision back in 1979 when I got out of the USAF.. and have only broken it once because of travel plans that forced me to go there to help a friend... and we left the state as quick as we could on the shortest route we could.:S

futuredivot

I know that the burden of proof is pretty low on these hearings, but this low?
http://www.wacotrib.com/news/twin_peaks_biker_shooting/judge-rules-biker-wife-jailed-with-sufficient-probable-cause-in/article_7f6da5d8-b70f-55fc-9cd3-6f7dc9d56964.html

Nope-no real criminal record. Nope-we have never heard of this group in any context. Nope-we haven't seen anything before or since that indicates any criminal behavior. But but but they wore a small patch that scared me. :S

Must suck to get discriminated against purely based on your appearance.

SkyDekker

***I know that the burden of proof is pretty low on these hearings, but this low?

Must suck to get discriminated against purely based on your appearance.

How would you know?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It looks like the locals are taking a page out of the feds (particularly the ATF) playbook. Overcharge, delay, gag, until the defendants plead down to a lesser charge because they can't afford to fight any more. If you want an eye opener watch one of the cable tv 'outlaw' biker docudramas and note how the prosecution teams end by touting the number of indictments etc. Then research how many actual convictions and what those convictions are for as opposed to the headline charges.
http://abovethelaw.com/2015/08/the-reason-you-havent-heard-more-about-the-177-bikers-arrested-in-waco/