mpohl

Toddler accidentally shoots and kills his mother in Idaho Wal-Mart

masterrig

The purpose of a gun is to maim and kill.

I maim and kill the FUCK out of some paper and steel targets then! Your seed idea of guns was hand fed to you by some wack job fuck nut which you have grown into a full blown retard tree.

Non iligitimi carborundum! :ph34r:

Chuck

Some of the postings here are so idiotic as to be unbelievable. I am at an all time surety that a reasonable person would not make those posts unless they are truly trying to evoke extreme emotions by trolling, and by veiled and some direct personal attacks.

A time out is well deserved.

I have been waiting, but to no avail.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Anvilbrother

Your seed idea of guns was hand fed to you by some wack job fuck nut which you have grown into a full blown retard tree.

Uh, oh!:o
He should never go full blown retard![:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

turtlespeed

I maim and kill the FUCK out of some paper and steel targets then! Your seed idea of guns was hand fed to you by some wack job fuck nut which you have grown into a full blown retard tree.

Non iligitimi carborundum! :ph34r:

Chuck

Some of the postings here are so idiotic as to be unbelievable. I am at an all time surety that a reasonable person would not make those posts unless they are truly trying to evoke extreme emotions by trolling, and by veiled and some direct personal attacks.

A time out is well deserved.

I have been waiting, but to no avail.

...and getting away with it!!

Chuck

masterrig

******Your seed idea of guns was hand fed to you by some wack job fuck nut which you have grown into a full blown retard tree.

Full Metal Jacket! ;)

Chuck

Umm I believe it was Tropic Thunder
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

ryoder

I saw it last night.:D

I wonder if Mpohl still wants kids to kill their parents, what do you think? Does he?

mpohl

For testicular fortitude, I recommend tc-cancer.com.

Every one-baller on there can teach your sorry ass a lesson!
Don't make reference to s.th. that you don't even begin to understand. I know! If you get my drift!

I can only assume that your understanding of guns and the role of them in a society, is at the same level. Meaning nil.

Do I have made myself perfectly clear?

Exactly.
If you aren't "rich" (and c'mon, what is $2,000/yr?), you probably don't know how to make money.
If you don't know how to make money, you are probably lacking in the mental department.

If you are lacking mentally, you really shouldn't be carrying a gun!

P.S.: And no gun privileges for anyone w/o health insurance. Because guns have a preponderance to shoot their owners or direct family members!!!

******Another idea.

Why can't we just tax guns?

$2,000/ yr for a single handgun/ pistol; $4,000/yr for a long gun. You own guns w/o the appropriate tax receipt. The IRS comes after you.

I mean we tax cars, right?

So, all the gun lovers can put their money to support their hobby/ mouth.

How is that?

P.S.: Even as s.o. being very critical of guns, I can live w/ that. For $2,000/$4,000/yr per gun, you even get the right to carry. I am feeling generous tonight.

Guns are taxed at the point of sale; not unlike and in some States at the same rate as cars.

>>>>>$2,000/ yr for a single handgun/ pistol; $4,000/yr for a long gun.

That would be a prohibitive excessive tax in which only the rich could own guns.

And, that would prevent the poor to middle-class from their constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

Perhaps if you were the person with the firearm. Why are you so afraid? I thought skydivers had testicular fortitude.

Just curious...have you ever had an extended stay at the traverse city state hospital in Traverse City, Michigan?

Another accidental shooting!!!!!

Obviously, this guy wasn't qualified to carry either.
Except that he was the Police Chief of an Atlanta Suburb.

Let's hear it from our residential NRA terrorists!
Explain this!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/02/us/georgia-police-chief-on-leave-after-shooting-of-his-wife.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=second-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Why don't you just answer the question(s).

Highly trained, 29-year old woman getting shot by a two-year old?
Suburbian Atlanta Police Chief accidentally shooting his wife?

Every half-wit would by now have concluded that guns are just not safe. And don't make me go on and on. You can pull up the stats and horror stories yourself.

You are sacrificing human life, your fellow Americans life, on the Second Amendment Temple!

Anvilbrother

Ok I've ruled out the thought that you were just drunk when you started this rant as it has been over 24 hours. Working on other reasons you come at us with this attitude.

mpohl

TS.

Buddy. Let me enlighten you.

The purpose of a car is TRANSPORTATION.
That sometimes go wrong, aka accident.

When a gun is used for its intended purpose, that's not an accident!

That shouldn't be difficult to comprehend.

That's exactly the reason why toddlers don't get a drivers license.

And they lack the motor skills to insert the key, release the parking brake, engage the engine.

Your point?

***Tragic accident. These things happen. Regardless of the amount and level of precautions that are taken, accidents will still happen.

Toddler gets over behind the wheel of the car, slips off the brake, car rolls downhill and runs over mom. Again, tragic accident. If this smart, educated woman who is an avid driver can't control her own car, no one should have a car except the police and the taxi drivers.

I consider myself a pretty rough and 'morbid' kinda guy. I have a sense of humor that doesn't really fit in, well, pretty much anyplace.

That having been said, I feel dirty and disgusted by what you are doing here.

Please do us a favor and shut the fuck up. I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Have a Happy and Safe New Year.

Yet every year a child accidentally runs over their parent by accident. ALL CARS SHOULD BE BANNED EXCEPT FOR MILITARY AND A FEW POLICE.

Wrong! The purpose of a gun is to make a hole in something. I could use your argument that the purpose of an AAD is to deploy a reserve. It isnt. It cuts a string... Thats it.

And for your taxing gun comments, Ill play. So would it be 2K/4K for all guns owned, or would it apply to each one? I would like the former due to the fact I could build as many fucking SBR's I wanted under one tax stamp. If it were the latter then I would owe more in taxes in my guns than the collective cost of all 5 of my vehicles are worth (including a 67 SS Chevelle).
Muff #5048

turtlespeed

*********Your seed idea of guns was hand fed to you by some wack job fuck nut which you have grown into a full blown retard tree.

Full Metal Jacket! ;)

Chuck

Umm I believe it was Tropic Thunder

You're right! I was referring to ammo. :D

Chuck

Let me take this one step further. Based on your willingness to at least listen/consider.

If an individual has a personal firearm, AND is a member of a gun club promoting the sport of marksmanship, AND if the firearm is stored on club premises. But not at home. NO TAX.

If a person is a hunter and has a lease on hunting land. NO TAX on two long guns.

And for your taxing gun comments, Ill play. So would it be 2K/4K for all guns owned, or would it apply to each one? I would like the former due to the fact I could build as many fucking SBR's I wanted under one tax stamp. If it were the latter then I would owe more in taxes in my guns than the collective cost of all 5 of my vehicles are worth (including a 67 SS Chevelle).

The purpose of a car is to get you place to place, but some people get groceries, some go to work, some mud ride, and some drag race. Cars kill more people than guns, especially cars with drunk drivers. Why are you so fucking hell bent on guns? Media topic of the quarter has you fooled.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

mpohl

Let me take this one step further. Based on your willingness to at least listen/consider.

If an individual has a personal firearm, AND is a member of a gun club promoting the sport of marksmanship, AND if the firearm is stored on club premises. But not at home. NO TAX.

If a person is a hunter and has a lease on hunting land. NO TAX on two long guns.

Just answer my fucking question. I'm not "considering" anything. What's mine is mine. And fuck anyone who tries to take it.
Muff #5048

mpohl

Why don't you just answer the question(s).

Highly trained, 29-year old woman getting shot by a two-year old?
Suburbian Atlanta Police Chief accidentally shooting his wife?

Every half-wit would by now have concluded that guns are just not safe. And don't make me go on and on. You can pull up the stats and horror stories yourself.

You are sacrificing human life, your fellow Americans life, on the Second Amendment Temple!

You talked about children earlier

Are you as concerned as much about swimming pool deaths with children? Since the Pool/ accidental Death ratio is so much much higher than the Gun/accidental death ratio why all the focus on firearms?
That spot isn't bad at all, the winds were strong and that was the issue! It was just on the downwind side.

mpohl

What about the collector of old guns, matchlocks, flintlocks, cap and ball etc. or museums with guns, or law enforcement agencies... would they also have to pay your silly tax? You don't make sense, not one bit. Or have you since your op.

Chuck

Let me guess.

Your kid swims. Therefore he gets enjoyment out of the pool.

Since you would never let your kid around guns(making him much less safer in the long run if he encounters one and can not even simply clear the chamber or know how to handle it) banning guns does not take away from your enjoyment. It takes it away only from the evil parents that let their kids shoot guns, despite that fact that your pool has a far greater chance of causing and accidental death.

Dude. Go away already.
That spot isn't bad at all, the winds were strong and that was the issue! It was just on the downwind side.

RMK

So you pull out your gun because someone says "you looking at me"? That should be a plot line from a Robert Deniro movie not real life where you're at a McDonalds drive-through.

I guess you maybe hadn't heard of this case of people being beaten to death at macdonald's restaurant in texas... I'll bet someone there wished they had a gun...

http://soopermexican.com/2014/08/26/horrifying-two-teens-beaten-to-death-by-black-mob-at-texas-mcdonalds/
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

millertime24

Wrong! The purpose of a gun is to make a hole in something. I could use your argument that the purpose of an AAD is to deploy a reserve. It isnt. It cuts a string... Thats it.

I see where you are going with this, but in fairness, i have to disagree, by your analogy, a gun only ignites a primer in a cartridge.:)

"...Are you as concerned as much about swimming pool deaths with children?"

Because it’s a gun discussion, not a swimming pool discussion. But since you mentioned, I believe nearly all US cities/towns have regulations of some manner that attempt to protect children if you have a pool. Most require (by law) fencing of some method that can restrict access. Yes, children still drown, but at least it is acknowledged as a risk and actions have been taken.

As for guns, there are no methods to protect children in the US. As a populace, you’re concerned that a neighbourhood child could drown in your pool – and you get sued. However, you are seemingly OK with halfwits leaving guns around. “Merica”
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

RMK

"...Are you as concerned as much about swimming pool deaths with children?"

Because it’s a gun discussion, not a swimming pool discussion. But since you mentioned, I believe nearly all US cities/towns have regulations of some manner that attempt to protect children if you have a pool. Most require (by law) fencing of some method that can restrict access. Yes, children still drown, but at least it is acknowledged as a risk and actions have been taken.

As for guns, there are no methods to protect children in the US. As a populace, you’re concerned that a neighbourhood child could drown in your pool – and you get sued. However, you are seemingly OK with halfwits leaving guns around. “Merica”

There is nothing wrong with guns, baseball bats, sledge hammers, automobiles or anything else. It's when you add the human element that things go bad. Life is a risk and all we can do is the best we can so we don't screw-up. It's not a perfect world. The more the population grows, the more problems we get. Good luck!

Chuck