mpohl

Toddler accidentally shoots and kills his mother in Idaho Wal-Mart

normiss

Damn religious groups ruin everything.

The Germans loved us when I was there!
B|

I hope you didn't mention the war.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

christelsabine

******Damn religious groups ruin everything.

The Germans loved us when I was there!
B|

I hope you didn't mention the war.:|

How dumb do you think the Germans are???

Yanks (at those times) always came along combined with 'war', which other reason did they have to be in Germany?

Not a fan of "Fawlty Towers", eh?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

TS.

Buddy. Let me enlighten you.

The purpose of a car is TRANSPORTATION.
That sometimes go wrong, aka accident.

The purpose of a gun is to maim and kill.
When a gun is used for its intended purpose, that's not an accident!

That shouldn't be difficult to comprehend.

turtlespeed

That's exactly the reason why toddlers don't get a drivers license.

And they lack the motor skills to insert the key, release the parking brake, engage the engine.

Your point?

***Tragic accident. These things happen. Regardless of the amount and level of precautions that are taken, accidents will still happen.

Toddler gets over behind the wheel of the car, slips off the brake, car rolls downhill and runs over mom. Again, tragic accident. If this smart, educated woman who is an avid driver can't control her own car, no one should have a car except the police and the taxi drivers.

I consider myself a pretty rough and 'morbid' kinda guy. I have a sense of humor that doesn't really fit in, well, pretty much anyplace.

That having been said, I feel dirty and disgusted by what you are doing here.

Please do us a favor and shut the fuck up. I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Have a Happy and Safe New Year.

Yet every year a child accidentally runs over their parent by accident. ALL CARS SHOULD BE BANNED EXCEPT FOR MILITARY AND A FEW POLICE.

regulator

Dude, short memory, right? Last time you came with such shit, I was polite enough not to post in public. Today, I'm not.

No, I do not mean monsters like that, coming along in all colors in every country.

You, my friend, should know it at best; as per your own posts here, your father abused you. You should look for a professional to help you, not always post about it online. B|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

TS.

How about giving us your read about the NYTimes article that I posted earlier. Kids being killed by guns.

Also, what about my New Year's video for you? Care to comment?

turtlespeed

***I think the problem with the "i have a right to have a gun to protect me/my family" is that everyone in the country could exercise that right. So if that guy that approached you at McDonalds and you pulled a gun to actually had the intention of attacking you, and had also exercised his right to owning a gun, you would about now be lying 6 feet under with a hole in your head. And the same is true for all the other examples given above of people pulling guns on other people.

Just admit it, you really don't know jack shit about gun ownership and concealed carry, do you? Looking at someone is not the same as walking up to a car with a predominantly aggressive posture and body language.

Lesson:
1) Owning a gun is for defence not offence.
when you learn that, come back and comment.

christelsabine

Dude, short memory, right? Last time you came with such shit, I was polite enough not to post in public. Today, I'm not.

No, I do not mean monsters like that, coming along in all colors in every country.

You, my friend, should know it at best; as per your own posts here, your father abused you. You should look for a professional to help you, not always post about it online. B|

What's funny is that an actual committee of your own fellow Germans want the inalienable right to pound their siblings. You must be so proud.

By the way my father never abused me. I was however abused by a neighbor for a period of several years. It took me a very long time to get over it.

christelsabine

You were defending my good ol' Germany against communism?? Man, you must be very old now. I never saw you here, I never had the chance to complain "about having a weapon in my country" ... You sure you are in the correct century??

Now, you're just attacking the player and not the ball. I am older, but not old. That gives me some real-life experience for almost six years in your country during a very tumultuous time.

I agree on the part of *not giving a damn ....* (mutually)

Good. We agree on something.

Saarbrucken?? Don't understand.

Perhaps you should learn a little more about your country before telling us about ours. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saarbr%C3%BCcken
For God's sake; it's only the size of Washington and Oregon State.

jakee

I've been to your country many times - each time defending your country against communism. You damn sure didn't complain about my having a weapon in your country then;

How can you be so sure?

As the article states, "Dozens of demonstrators..." I can tell you that most of those were either part of the Baader-Meinhof Gang/Red Army Faction or those who were instigated by them - both of whom shot at us on a regular basis using illegal weapons even back when guns were only for those who belonged to Rod & Gun Clubs. Those "Dozens" were not respective of the way the majority of German people thought of us.

You will not be able to denigrate my service to the German people during that time. A majority of Germans were thankful we were there and embraced us as their own. I had German friends with whom I went on many the volksmarch, enjoyed Oktoberfest and dined in their houses.

I lost friends there and I will not apologize for mine or that of my fellow U.S. servicemen who stood guard on West German soil, so that West Germany remained on this side of the iron curtain. One of my proudest moments was seeing the wall come down.

On that note: This has drifted about 200 degrees off azimuth from "Toddler shoots..." topic of the thread. We can discuss this in another thread sometime.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

BIGUN

***You were defending my good ol' Germany against communism?? Man, you must be very old now. I never saw you here, I never had the chance to complain "about having a weapon in my country" ... You sure you are in the correct century??

Now, you're just attacking the player and not the ball. I am older, but not old. That gives me some real-life experience for almost six years in your country during a very tumultuous time.

I agree on the part of *not giving a damn ....* (mutually)

Good. We agree on something.

Saarbrucken?? Don't understand.

Perhaps you should learn a little more about your country before telling us about ours. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saarbr%C3%BCcken
For God's sake; it's only the size of Washington and Oregon State.

jakee

I've been to your country many times - each time defending your country against communism. You damn sure didn't complain about my having a weapon in your country then;

How can you be so sure?

As the article states, "Dozens of demonstrators..." I can tell you that most of those were either part of the Baader-Meinhof Gang/Red Army Faction or those who were instigated by them - both of whom shot at us on a regular basis using illegal weapons even back when guns were only for those who belonged to Rod & Gun Clubs. Those "Dozens" were not respective of the way the majority of German people thought of us.

You will not be able to denigrate my service to the German people during that time. A majority of Germans were thankful we were there and embraced us as their own. I had German friends with whom I went on many the volksmarch, enjoyed Oktoberfest and dined in their houses.

I lost friends there and I will not apologize for mine or that of my fellow U.S. servicemen who stood guard on West German soil, so that West Germany remained on this side of the iron curtain. One of my proudest moments was seeing the wall come down.

On that note: This has drifted about 200 degrees off azimuth from "Toddler shoots..." topic of the thread. We can discuss this in another thread sometime.

Big One, I think you wanted to reply to me, not to Jakee.

Of course, I know Saarbrucken - and I know how small our little pretty country is ;) But, it's 'big' enough to play a giant role - internationally seen ...

You're right, we're off topic here. Back to topic ....

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Another idea.

Why can't we just tax guns?

$2,000/ yr for a single handgun/ pistol; $4,000/yr for a long gun. You own guns w/o the appropriate tax receipt. The IRS comes after you.

I mean we tax cars, right?

So, all the gun lovers can put their money to support their hobby/ mouth.

How is that?

P.S.: Even as s.o. being very critical of guns, I can live w/ that. For $2,000/$4,000/yr per gun, you even get the right to carry. I am feeling generous tonight.

I will not apologize for mine or that of my fellow U.S. servicemen who stood guard on West German soil,

I'm not asking you to, I'm just challenging your blanket assumption that all Germans who weren't terrorists were happy to have US troops there.

Again, try just reading what's there instead of looking for what to be offended by.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

mpohl

Another idea.

$2,000/ yr for a single handgun/ pistol; $4,000/yr for a long gun. You own guns w/o the appropriate tax receipt. The IRS comes after you.

How is that?

P.S.: Even as s.o. being very critical of guns, I can live w/ that. For $2,000/$4,000/yr per gun, you even get the right to carry. I am feeling generous tonight.

Guns are taxed at the point of sale; not unlike and in some States at the same rate as cars.

>>>>>$2,000/ yr for a single handgun/ pistol; $4,000/yr for a long gun.

That would be a prohibitive excessive tax in which only the rich could own guns.

And, that would prevent the poor to middle-class from their constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

This is an aside to the on-going discussion.

I am from Heidelberg. I am also a US-German citizen. But I never appreciated the star-spangled banner flying on German soil. There is something wrong with that!!!

Glad that the USeless Army finally pulled back from Heidelberg. You were never welcomed. And that's solely based on the usurpatory behavior that US forces apparently display all around the world. And displayed in my hometown.

jakee

I will not apologize for mine or that of my fellow U.S. servicemen who stood guard on West German soil,

I'm not asking you to, I'm just challenging your blanket assumption that all Germans who weren't terrorists were happy to have US troops there.

Again, try just reading what's there instead of looking for what to be offended by.

I'm just challenging your blanket assumption that all Germans who weren't terrorists were happy to have US troops there.

Please read it again. I said "majority." not "all."

Exactly.
If you aren't "rich" (and c'mon, what is $2,000/yr?), you probably don't know how to make money.
If you don't know how to make money, you are probably lacking in the mental department.

If you are lacking mentally, you really shouldn't be carrying a gun!

P.S.: And no gun privileges for anyone w/o health insurance. Because guns have a preponderance to shoot their owners or direct family members!!!

BIGUN

***Another idea.

How is that?

Guns are taxed at the point of sale; not unlike and in some States at the same rate as cars.

That would be a prohibitive excessive tax in which only the rich could own guns.

And, that would prevent the poor to middle-class from their constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

mpohl

Exactly.
If you aren't "rich" (and c'mon, what is $2,000/yr?), you probably don't know how to make money.
If you don't know how to make money, you are probably lacking in the mental department.

P.S.: And no gun privileges for anyone w/o health insurance. Because guns have a preponderance to shoot their owners or direct family members!!!

******Another idea.

How is that?

Perhaps if you were the person with the firearm. Why are you so afraid? I thought skydivers had testicular fortitude.

regulator

Exactly.

******Another idea.

How is that?

Perhaps if you were the person with the firearm. Why are you so afraid? I thought skydivers had testicular fortitude.

Obviously, not all!:)

Chuck

For testicular fortitude, I recommend tc-cancer.com.

Every one-baller on there can teach your sorry ass a lesson!
Don't make reference to s.th. that you don't even begin to understand. I know! If you get my drift!

I can only assume that your understanding of guns and the role of them in a society, is at the same level. Meaning nil.

Do I have made myself perfectly clear?

regulator

Exactly.

******Another idea.

How is that?

I maim and kill the FUCK out of some paper and steel targets then! Your seed idea of guns was hand fed to you by some wack job fuck nut which you have grown into a full blown retard tree.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

I maim and kill the FUCK out of some paper and steel targets then! Your seed idea of guns was hand fed to you by some wack job fuck nut which you have grown into a full blown retard tree.

Non iligitimi carborundum! :ph34r:

Chuck

mpohl

For testicular fortitude, I recommend tc-cancer.com.

Every one-baller on there can teach your sorry ass a lesson!
Don't make reference to s.th. that you don't even begin to understand. I know! If you get my drift!

I can only assume that your understanding of guns and the role of them in a society, is at the same level. Meaning nil.

Do I have made myself perfectly clear?

Exactly.

******Another idea.

How is that?

Other than the personal attack, no.
Are you an ESL student?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun