mpohl

Toddler accidentally shoots and kills his mother in Idaho Wal-Mart

What can I say.

The US that you, as a white, lower-class Anglo-Saxon proclaim, does not exist any longer.

You, and your ilk belong onto the garbage heap of history.

Compost well.

rushmc

As always:

I enjoy your enlightened interpretation of the First Amendment. An outstanding constitutional scholar you are.

Fuck the constitution!!!!

If you don't like it get the fuck out, there are millions begging to take your place.

and move quickly so the door does not hit you in the ass on the way out!

Ever read the Federalists Papers?
His interpretation is better than yours it seems.....

mpohl

What can I say.

The US that you, as a white, lower-class Anglo-Saxon proclaim, does not exist any longer.

Compost well.

As always:

I enjoy your enlightened interpretation of the First Amendment. An outstanding constitutional scholar you are.

Fuck the constitution!!!!

If you don't like it get the fuck out, there are millions begging to take your place.

and move quickly so the door does not hit you in the ass on the way out!

Ever read the Federalists Papers?
His interpretation is better than yours it seems.....:D:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

What can I say.

Compost well.

Always so thoughtful. Im sure he appreciates your concern, and has a few thought of his own for you.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

What can I say.

Compost well.

Always so thoughtful. Im sure he appreciates your concern, and has a few thought of his own for you.

Since would not answer the question as to whether or not he has read 5he Federalist Papers he wishes others not so well:o
Abraham Lincoln

While I'd be loath to disregard the Federalist Papers, remember they were inputs to the Constitution+Bill of Rights, and they aren't, by themselves, authoritative.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

While I'd be loath to disregard the Federalist Papers, remember they were inputs to the Constitution+Bill of Rights, and they aren't, by themselves, authoritative.

Wendy P.

They CLEARLY show the intent
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***While I'd be loath to disregard the Federalist Papers, remember they were inputs to the Constitution+Bill of Rights, and they aren't, by themselves, authoritative.

Wendy P.

And Mpohl's clear intention was a personal attack.

you, as a white, lower-class Anglo-Saxon

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******While I'd be loath to disregard the Federalist Papers, remember they were inputs to the Constitution+Bill of Rights, and they aren't, by themselves, authoritative.

Wendy P.

Why do you hate Anglo Saxons?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

piisfish

Had they had a Kinder egg instead of a gun in their purse, they would most likely not have choked.

Free Kinder Eggs

Interesting isn't it.

Kinder Eggs have to get banned, because they are too dangerous for children.

Guns should not get banned, cause guns don't kill people.

(No, I am not advocating for a gun ban, just poking fun at the logic)

kallend

*********While I'd be loath to disregard the Federalist Papers, remember they were inputs to the Constitution+Bill of Rights, and they aren't, by themselves, authoritative.

Wendy P.

Because he's a closet Aryan Nazi? Hell if I know.... :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The whole Kinder Egg thing is a great example of pearl-clutching nonsense that just about everyone can relate to.

It's also a great example of how stupid regulations/bans created due to someone's imagination or a handful of outlier events can be difficult to undo (here we are 77 years later, still ridiculous, still banned) and why many people are so adverse to "doing something" for the sake of having done something.

What might go from zero to law in a state legislature or as a ballot proposition in six months can take as many years tied up in courts to get rid of, even if someone goes after it right away.

That's actually a VERY good, and VERY observant question!!

I do not hate them per se, but I find Anglo-Sexans the most rude, self-centered people there are. Heck, even Continental Europeans don't like their GB neighbors. And vice versa.

P.S.: In this context, Anglo-Sexans means non-immigrant habitants of the UK, USA, Australia, Canada.
I have no first-hand experience with NZ.

kallend

*********While I'd be loath to disregard the Federalist Papers, remember they were inputs to the Constitution+Bill of Rights, and they aren't, by themselves, authoritative.

Wendy P.

My 21 months old daughter has been playing with Kinder eggs for about 1 year and has not choked yet.
She also has NO access to my guns (which are stored unloaded) and to my knives either.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

So why would you need knives (other than utensils) and unloaded guns in your house?

P.S.: Living in a glorious right-to-carry-state (F****** Georgia), I don't need either. And feel safer for the lack of it.

piisfish

My 21 months old daughter has been playing with Kinder eggs for about 1 year and has not choked yet.
She also has NO access to my guns (which are stored unloaded) and to my knives either.

My army gave them to me.
I believe that I can be trusted with them
I enjoy shooting in a shooting range
I live in Switzerland
I do not carry my guns around, they do not lay somewhere under my sofa, they are not left unattended in my car
They move when I go shooting and when I come back
I believe weapons should not be left in a car on a parking lot
I believe they should not be displayed in public
I believe people owning guns should act responsibly and be thoroughly trained, and shouldn't get complacent. Complacency kills. It has been proven
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I think history proves that Swiss citizens can be trusted w/ guns.

Case closed.

piisfish

My army gave them to me.
I believe that I can be trusted with them
I enjoy shooting in a shooting range
I live in Switzerland
I do not carry my guns around, they do not lay somewhere under my sofa, they are not left unattended in my car
They move when I go shooting and when I come back
I believe weapons should not be left in a car on a parking lot
I believe they should not be displayed in public
I believe people owning guns should act responsibly and be thoroughly trained, and shouldn't get complacent. Complacency kills. It has been proven

mpohl

Heck, even Continental Europeans don't like their GB neighbors. And vice versa.

That's because at some point in the last thousand years, we've been at war with most of them, or some other fucking ridiculous generalization...

How about you stick to your own neck of the woods pal? We've got plenty enough xenophobia here without you importing it.

thanks.

yoink

Heck, even Continental Europeans don't like their GB neighbors. And vice versa.

That's because at some point in the last thousand years, we've been at war with most of them, or some other fucking ridiculous generalization...

How about you stick to your own neck of the woods pal? We've got plenty enough xenophobia here without you importing it.

thanks.

:D:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

mpohl

Yoink.

ENLIGHTEN ME!
Humor me.

You have been exactly at war w/ whom personally over the last 1,000 years of your existence?

You are trying to pull a Conrad Hilton here?

So you are totally alone in your world . . . and "we" doesn't exist.

Ya know I heard somewhere what narcissism like that leads to . . . just sayin'.:o

So why would you need knives (other than utensils) and unloaded guns in your house?

I dont know maybe to stop things like this from happening
http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/wounded-man-prevents-home-invaders-raping-granddaughter/

An elderly North Carolina man opened fire on three assailants who forced their way into his home, robbed the family, tried to rape his granddaughter and stole his car, reports the Fayetteville Observer.

Kenneth Byrd, 67, was at home in Lumberton, North C., when a man came to the door and said he was having car trouble and needed water.

Byrd invited the man inside and was then rushed by two other assailants wearing black clothes and ski masks.

The home invaders — all three brandishing handguns — corralled Byrd, his wife Judy, 65, and their 19-year-old granddaughter into the back of the home and demanded the couple open their safe.

When the men tried to rape the couple’s granddaughter, Byrd grabbed a gun and exchanged shots with the assailants, Sheriff Kenneth Sealey said in a news release.

cvfd1399

I dont know maybe to stop things like this from happening
http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/wounded-man-prevents-home-invaders-raping-granddaughter/

***An elderly North Carolina man opened fire on three assailants who forced their way into his home, robbed the family, tried to rape his granddaughter and stole his car, reports the Fayetteville Observer.

Kenneth Byrd, 67, was at home in Lumberton, North C., when a man came to the door and said he was having car trouble and needed water.

Byrd invited the man inside and was then rushed by two other assailants wearing black clothes and ski masks.

The home invaders — all three brandishing handguns — corralled Byrd, his wife Judy, 65, and their 19-year-old granddaughter into the back of the home and demanded the couple open their safe.

When the men tried to rape the couple’s granddaughter, Byrd grabbed a gun and exchanged shots with the assailants, Sheriff Kenneth Sealey said in a news release.

That would be a damn good reason.

Here is where you hear that letting the granddaughter get raped is better than shooting the assailants.:S