4 4
kallend

Another scumbag politician.

Bad news - just another scumbag politcian. This time a candidate for Connecticut’s General Assembly, Steven Baleshiski.

Good news - he finally pulled out of the race.

He posted this on Facebook:

"I’m not supposed to speak ill of David Hogg because he is a ‘survivor.’ Apparently if you survive horrific events, that makes the stupidity spewing out of your mouth above reproach. I disagree. Hogg can burn in hell, I don’t care what he survived. Survivors who wage war on my country are my enemies."

Apparently he pulled out before he could go after rape survivors, which is probably for the best.

billvon

"I’m not supposed to speak ill of David Hogg because he is a ‘survivor.’ Apparently if you survive horrific events, that makes the stupidity spewing out of your mouth above reproach. I disagree.

You make a fair point

Hogg can burn in hell, I don’t care what he survived. Survivors who wage war on my country are my enemies."

aaaasaand you fucked it.
You just couldn’t help yourself, could you?

kallend

The party of Family Values (TM)

www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/dennis-hof-brothel-owner-and-pimp-wins-nevada-gop-primary

So the GOP is running a dead pimp in Nevada and an admitted Nazi in Illinois.

FIFY

Dennis Hof, ‘Bunny Ranch’ owner and GOP candidate for Nevada legislature, found dead after party
https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2018/10/16/dennis-hof-bunnyranch-owner-gop-candidate-nevada-legislature-found-dead-after-party/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

billvon

>Trumps says Manafort pardon not off the table

"I'll pardon you provided you stay quiet!"

Textbook obstruction of justice.

Or for being railroaded....
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***>Trumps says Manafort pardon not off the table

"I'll pardon you provided you stay quiet!"

Textbook obstruction of justice.

Or for being railroaded....

Rush, give me an honest answer as to what you'd say if those words came out of Obama's mouth.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

kallend

As Marc and Ron have said. Its not wrong when republicans do it. Only when Dem's do it.

In the next election it will be up to motivated, educated American women. To save America from stupid, old white men.

Yes, but you’ll notice that he’s calling out corruption regardless of the source, rather than focusing solely on opposing politicians.
No, you haven’t been posting only anti-liberal corruption stories, but what he did is a dig of intellectual honesty to me. It about the corruption, not the party.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

airdvr

Chicago politics by the Dems at it's best.

Clearly you don't understand Chicago politics. Having "D" after your name is no indication of being liberal, conservative, green, libertarian, or anything else. It's just a requirement if you wan't to participate at all.

And recall that Illinois Governor George Ryan (R) was imprisoned for 5 years on a federal corruption conviction in 2006.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***Chicago politics by the Dems at it's best.

Clearly you don't understand Chicago politics. Having "D" after your name is no indication of being liberal, conservative, green, libertarian, or anything else. It's just a requirement if you wan't to participate at all.

And recall that Illinois Governor George Ryan (R) was imprisoned for 5 years on a federal corruption conviction in 2006.

4 of the last 7 Illinois Governors ended up going to prison.

It's not a 'party' thing.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

kallend

***Chicago politics by the Dems at it's best.

I don't recall referring to anyone in the Chicago machine as liberal, conservative, or anything else. Simply Democrat.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

******Chicago politics by the Dems at it's best.

I don't recall referring to anyone in the Chicago machine as liberal, conservative, or anything else. Simply Democrat.

You omitted to mention that he was also Trump's lawyer/fixer in Chicago.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

*********Chicago politics by the Dems at it's best.

You omitted to mention that he was also Trump's lawyer/fixer in Chicago.

ryoder was pretty clear on that.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Rep. David Byrd, accused of sexual misconduct against teens, will chair education subcommittee
https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/10/tennessee-lawmaker-david-byrd-chair-education-subcommittee/2535383002/
:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.