4 4
kallend

Another scumbag politician.

JerryBaumchen

Hi Bob,

part of this I just don't understand

I do not know the laws of Missouri. In Oregon, you can be convicted of raping your own wife. You can be married for xx yrs; and, if you rape her just once, it is an illegal act.

Jerry Baumchen

Ok, but I don't see what that has to do with what I posted. She told about her horrific evening and how much of a nightmare it was. And it never got better, no matter how many times she went to his house to have sex with him.

Bob_Church

Ok, but I don't see what that has to do with what I posted. She told about her horrific evening and how much of a nightmare it was. And it never got better, no matter how many times she went to his house to have sex with him.

Sounds like she was in love with him and made some bad decisions as a result.

Federal Judge Holds Kansas Elections Official In Contempt Of Court

A federal judge has found Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach in contempt of court for disobeying a court order in a case testing that state's controversial proof-of citizenship voting law.

U.S. District Judge Julie Robinson says Kobach violated her preliminary injunction to allow some potentially ineligible voters to remain eligible to cast a ballot, pending the outcome of the lawsuit.

Source
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

ryoder

Now making his second appearance in as many pages.

Missouri Gov. Greitens charged with second felony
"Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens has been charged with felony computer tampering related to his alleged use of a donor list from his veterans’ charity for his 2016 gubernatorial campaign, according to the state's attorney general.

"It’s the second felony charge the Missouri Republican is facing. …

"[His first] charge is for invasion of privacy for allegedly taking a partially or fully nude photo and 'subsequently transmitted the image contained in the photograph in a manner that allowed access to that image via a computer.'

"He faces a criminal trial on that charge on May 14."

billvon

Latest scumbag - Don Blankenship. He got out of prison about a year ago; he was there because he conspired to hide mining safety violations from regulators, and the resulting explosion killed 29 miners. While in prison he wrote a 67 page manifesto about how his conviction on those charges was due to persecution by Obama. Most people in West Virginia view him as an unrepentant murderer; 60% of people polled after his sentencing thought the judge should have put him away for much longer.

So only one thing to do - run for Senate as a Republican!

I can just see the slogans now. "More openings in the mines - guaranteed." "Early retirement, courtesy of the Don." "Vote for me - I won't do it next time. I promise."

So now we have a real life, actual Nazi and a convicted criminal running for the GOP in the next election. Who's next? Nikolas Cruz? He is 100% pro-Second Amendment.

The scumbag just conceded: https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/08/politics/polls-close-west-virginia-indiana/index.html
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***Latest scumbag - Don Blankenship. He got out of prison about a year ago; he was there because he conspired to hide mining safety violations from regulators, and the resulting explosion killed 29 miners. While in prison he wrote a 67 page manifesto about how his conviction on those charges was due to persecution by Obama. Most people in West Virginia view him as an unrepentant murderer; 60% of people polled after his sentencing thought the judge should have put him away for much longer.

So only one thing to do - run for Senate as a Republican!

I can just see the slogans now. "More openings in the mines - guaranteed." "Early retirement, courtesy of the Don." "Vote for me - I won't do it next time. I promise."

So now we have a real life, actual Nazi and a convicted criminal running for the GOP in the next election. Who's next? Nikolas Cruz? He is 100% pro-Second Amendment.

The scumbag just conceded: https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/08/politics/polls-close-west-virginia-indiana/index.html

That really surprises me. He never struck me as being smart or decent enough to quit. Maybe with his background he thinks he's got a better shot at Governor and I could actually see him winning that.

ryoder

Resigns: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/eric-greitens-missouri-governor-announcement-live-stream-updates-today-2018-05-29/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Pruitt is certainly a scumbag, but this is more funny than anything else:

===================
Pruitt had aide do numerous personal tasks, including a hunt for a used Trump hotel mattress

By Juliet Eilperin, Josh Dawsey and Brady Dennis WaPo
June 4 at 11:20 AM

In mid-September, the Environmental Protection Agency administrator’s director of scheduling and advance, Millan Hupp, contacted the Trump International Hotel in Washington with an unusual request. Hupp wanted to know how much the hotel would charge EPA chief Scott Pruitt for purchasing one of its used mattresses.

Hupp’s search for a discount “Trump Home Luxury Plush Euro Pillow Top” mattress, which she detailed in a recent interview with congressional investigators, was one of several unusual tasks she performed for the administrator. The senior EPA official also scouted apartments for her boss in some of the District’s hippest neighborhoods and helped arrange his family vacation to California over the New Year’s holiday so that the Pruitts could watch the Oklahoma Sooners play in the Rose Bowl.
====================

"Don't fire me, Mr. Trump! I'm your biggest supporter! Why, I even bought a USED HOTEL MATTRESS from your hotel! Well, I had an aide do it, you know how that goes . . . ."

Walker Stapleton is running in the primary (at the end of this month) for GOP candidate for CO governor.
Kudos to 9 News (NBC) for calling out a lie in his advertising: http://www.westword.com/news/9news-kyle-clark-on-why-walker-stapleton-is-a-liar-10417596

W.Va. Supreme Court Justice Allen Loughry Is Charged With 22 Counts, Including Fraud

"A federal grand jury has indicted West Virginia Supreme Court Justice Allen Loughry on a number of serious charges, from fraud to making false statements and witness tampering.

"The indictment says the FBI investigated Loughry under suspicion that for years, he had engaged in a scheme to defraud the government of West Virginia — and that he lied to FBI agents when he was questioned in March.

"Loughry, 47, has been suspended without pay, the state Supreme Court says.

"In addition to being a judge, Loughry wrote a book about political corruption in West Virginia; it was published in 2006."

jcd11235

"In addition to being a judge, Loughry wrote a book about political corruption in West Virginia; it was published in 2006."

Oh, gawd;
The book has forewards by John McCain and Robert Byrd.

https://www.amazon.com/Dont-Another-Vote-Wont-Landslide/dp/0870127489/

So the false statements all stemmed from being investigated for improper use of government vehicles, false mileage reimbursement claims and improper use of office renovations?

Great - so how's the Scott Pruitt investigation going?:P

Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Oops.

"The former director of the Office of Government Ethics said on Saturday that White House press [scumbag] Sarah Huckabee Sanders’s decision to tweet about being kicked out of a Virginia restaurant violated ethics laws.

"Walter Shaub, the federal government's former top ethics watchdog, tweeted that Sanders's response, which was made from her official White House account, was a clear violation of federal law.

"'Sarah, I know you don’t care even a tiny little bit about the ethics rules, but using your official account for this is a clear violation of 5 CFR 2635.702(a),' Shaub tweeted Saturday, referencing the law that states government employees cannot use public office for private gain."

SkyDekker

Yeah exercising free speech on government owned property should definitely be criminal.

I've come to understand that those of you on the left condone criminal activity when it suits your purposes.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln