kallend

Cosmos

labrys

Can you share?

I found this:

http://thedailybanter.com/2014/03/the-christian-zealot-reaction-to-last-nights-cosmos-debut-is-about-what-youd-expect/

About what I expected.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I like the proposal (in the comments section) that if you don't accept science then you don't deserve any of the benefits that came about from scientific research.

Thats why I think the Amish are the only proper Christians.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

kallend

Funny to read the whining from the fundamentalists about last night's Cosmos.

Broadcast TV has about as much to offer as public education. You need to eat the meat and spit out the bones.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

kallend

Funny to read the whining from the fundamentalists about last night's Cosmos.

After they cut off the portions pertaining to evolution in some locations in I think KS and OK... I would not be surprised if the maroons bring about another attack to any place of learning similar to the atrocity that early Christians perpetrated at the Library of Alexandria.

Next up.. burning at the stake for heresy.:S:S

Stumpy

***pissing myself laughing at the loonies comments

They just make me sad. Wilful ignorance.

You should try spending a Thanksgiving weekend with that lot... FAUX news on all day on the telly... and at 5 PM I asked if I could turn the channel to some real news yet, The crickets in the house were deafening as everyone looked over to my uncle to see his reaction. :ph34r:

Amazon

******pissing myself laughing at the loonies comments

They just make me sad. Wilful ignorance.

You should try spending a Thanksgiving weekend with that lot... FAUX news on all day on the telly... and at 5 PM I asked if I could turn the channel to some real news yet, The crickets in the house were deafening as everyone looked over to my uncle to see his reaction. :ph34r:

Some of those on Fox know where to get real news.

http://t.mediaite.com/mediaite/#!/entry/fox-contributor-breaks-ranks-admits-to-watching-cnn-for-breaking,5327156ae56d0bb85355b4a5/1

Stumpy

"Creationists aren't even on the radar screen for them," Faulker said on the faith-based talk show. "They wouldn't even consider us plausible at all."

Correct.

http://mashable.com/2014/03/24/creationists-cosmos/

Faulkner claimed the 13-episode series has a distinct "evolutionary bias," and agreed with Mefferd's concern that Cosmos doesn't even present creationism as an alternative theory.

Well derr - cus it was a SCIENCE program not a mythology one. These idiots make me so um ... cross :P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I just find it interesting how all the usual Fox haters are talking about how accurate they are because Bible Thumpers are objecting to it.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson is even commenting about how people who won't watch fox can watch a rerun on Nat Geo.

My wife is hotter than your wife.