aarco

Life as we know it--is about to change

What if there was no such thing as death? - And you could heal faster then you could think?? - -Plus learn data as fast as Superman - while building a small but very real and very light speed space vessle. What if energy shealds to stop bullets were real - cold fusion could already be used - plus added to Nuclear power cells - and be founed on a secet space shuttle - flying to a new space station that only a hand full of people could see with a special type of telescopic lense?? Time travel - REAL - Aliens - REAL - Water that moves through space and sub space for whole Nations to travel to other worlds with - Real - what if energy could be formed into a type a Data and pressurized into Geometry that when turned it would show you the future or even the past given witch way you were facing --- Magic - Real - flying people - not just skydiving but flying - -Real - Gold that grows out of a Micro chip - REAL - Clothing that plays back last nights romance between a couple Telepathicly - REAL - A Moon base -REAL- Plans to build a STAR SHIP ENTERPRISE to the best of man kinds ablility - REAL - AND true love dream messaging between star systems - over seen by space king and queen due to an anchent star fighter war - Galactic Battle style - all very Real - provable - and showable - let me know if you think so- GIA - hent it all has to do with the Matrix movie and a small gland we all have in our right temple linked to our right eye and vision - trying to keep people on this "Earth" from using our minds eye - - as you read this you will see I hope a small green light in your mind over to the right side - soft and simple - try to talk clearly about this topic its mostly to do about health and our future. Believe

Having something never beats doing (>|<)
Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

Clear thinking - might mean clear spelling - Math is a better language - -it has less to do with opinion and more to do with facts and truth - Look at somethings from, like an ops Order- from an Officer to someone much much less then they - the mind -"MIND" does not see or SPEAK in english - Making your mind stronger is not going to happen with Spell check - or even 1-2-3- number systems - you don't become what your showing to others - for hopes of changing them by acting as they do - - learning as a student might be - is a lot like AFF instuctor training - on the ground you must stop acting stupid at some point and tell it like it is - -other wise - your shooting people with poor teaching rather then just giving skydivers a license to kill. spell check does not work on my computer -:)

Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

What if there was no such thing as death?

I think we'd all be a little more chill...

I don't see us being so hasty to get what we want through war, excessive greed, and/or dishonesty in general. I think it's the subconscious fear of death that causes us to act like S.H.I.T. - Selfishly, Hastily, Irrational and Tactless.

The only reason we die:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le3oATdkJtM
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Have you ever seen a UFO - ?? - Do you use glasses - -?? do you think a doctor has all the answers?? - How do you talk to others about stuff like that?? what do skydiver think about - ?? Why do you think I am trying to sell something Rather then trying to get others to talk about fun stuff and take a good look at what they can do with the mind getting turned on a bit. Study COLD Fusion - help us come up with a free energy Battery.

Clear thinking - might mean clear spelling - Math is a better language - -it has less to do with opinion and more to do with facts and truth - Look at somethings from, like an ops Order- from an Officer to someone much much less then they? - the mind -"MIND" does not see or SPEAK in english - Making your mind stronger is not going to happen with Spell check - or even 1-2-3- number systems - you don't become what your showing to others - for hopes of changing them by acting as they do - - learning as a student might be - is a lot like AFF instuctor training - on the ground you must stop acting stupid at some point and tell it like it is - -other wise - your shooting people with poor teaching rather then just giving skydivers a license to kill. spell check does not work on my computer -:)

An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Life is how we see things in a big part - but also how we live on as we learn and also with what we know of Factualy - You love someone so you live as best you can with that truth in your heart - - IF your angry - that moves with you - - If there are big levels to these feelings, and secrets locked away on the other side of the earth - -would you not want to jump from a plane over there to find out more about it - Death is a sells tactic - sick and wrong - -the truth is in the Lab and under the microscope - -I worked for the Army secretly - I know the truth and I am not affraid to speak of it with others - You Guys should be running the Country and having sex with Alien chicks by now - Drinking beer on the moon and stuff. thats were the Class should -

You Guys should be running the Country and having sex with Alien chicks by now - Drinking beer on the moon and stuff.

:D
I know, right?

...and where's all the flying cars? They should've been in production over 12 years ago...

I wonder if drinking moonshine on the moon would cause a paradox that would unravel the very fabric of the space-time continuum and destroy the entire universe... Granted, that's the worst-case scenario. The destruction however might be limited merely to our own galaxy.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Why do Doctors lie about cancer --- A suger can be grown in our stumac -- or tummy for kids -- it can tell us if the energy they are using this day is to much or damaging - UCLA - ---- A photo was taken in a Lab showing a cancer cell leaving a tissue section and giving off electo current nuclei - or ECN - like a last ditch effort to give off life sighnings - or SOS -- problem is it fell from the base of the tissue -- while the deases was shown growing north towards the brain - How did the first contrite cell glandualy distcharged when the croping cell - -the ones that lejion -was on the top - -Its like it was lieing in wait acting with intel-- No Doc ever talks about this - - -scary

I would like to hear more about:
1) Clothing that plays back last night's sex telepathically, and;
2) Sex with alien chicks.

Yeah, sex with aliens would definitely be a change to life as I know it.

Isn't the Army going to be mad at you for revealing that you worked with them secretly. After all, it it was secret, then you weren't supposed to tell anyone.

What if there was no such thing as death? - And you could heal faster then you could think?? - -Plus learn data as fast as Superman - while building a small but very real and very light speed space vessle. What if energy shealds to stop bullets were real - cold fusion could already be used - plus added to Nuclear power cells - and be founed on a secet space shuttle - flying to a new space station that only a hand full of people could see with a special type of telescopic lense?? Time travel - REAL - Aliens - REAL - Water that moves through space and sub space for whole Nations to travel to other worlds with - Real - what if energy could be formed into a type a Data and pressurized into Geometry that when turned it would show you the future or even the past given witch way you were facing --- Magic - Real - flying people - not just skydiving but flying - -Real - Gold that grows out of a Micro chip - REAL - Clothing that plays back last nights romance between a couple Telepathicly - REAL - A Moon base -REAL- Plans to build a STAR SHIP ENTERPRISE to the best of man kinds ablility - REAL - AND true love dream messaging between star systems - over seen by space king and queen due to an anchent star fighter war - Galactic Battle style - all very Real - provable - and showable - let me know if you think so- GIA - hent it all has to do with the Matrix movie and a small gland we all have in our right temple linked to our right eye and vision - trying to keep people on this "Earth" from using our minds eye - - as you read this you will see I hope a small green light in your mind over to the right side - soft and simple - try to talk clearly about this topic its mostly to do about health and our future. Believe

OK, so... what if?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I would like to hear more about:
1) Clothing that plays back last night's sex telepathically, and;
2) Sex with alien chicks.

Yeah, sex with aliens would definitely be a change to life as I know it.

Thanks for the recap of the article's relevant contents :D

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)