lawrocket

Long Form Birth Certificate Produced

So states our resident expert in 1960's Hawaiian State Department of Health documentation:D

This is the same thing produced before that has not satisified the claims

When have you ever seen that document before?

Lawrocket: You can hope all you want, but you know as well as I do that this will never end. Once Pandora's box is opened there is no proof anyone can provide that will close it.

Yes, this one has been out there for a couple of years

You mean you had this and didn't let the rest of us see it?

(As an aside, can anyone even remember how this whole thing got started?)

HILLARY! ...the original wingnut birther :D

Actually, it was that Hillary Clinton did NOT use this as an issue that immediately convinced me that there was nothing to it. She was so desperate for the nod that she was hinting that Obama should have been assassinated and she STILL did not use the birth issue.

Had there been a scintilla of proof she would have and she didn't. That was enough for me,

Yes, her campaign did drop it pretty quickly. I agree that if they'd have found anything to it she would have hammered at it relentlessly while waving the Constitution.

Could someone 'splain to me why the location of Obama's birth is so important, when the guy he was running against, (McCain), was not born in the US???:S

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Could someone 'splain to me why the location of Obama's birth is so important, when the guy he was running against, (McCain), was not born in the US???:S

Kind of like why Kerry's service record was suspect but Bush's wasn't. Or maybe why Clinton's was but Quale's wasn't. Or why Gore's personal carbon footprint gains no traction. It's all about spin.

The GOP does not need this "Birther" issue to defeat Obama. They need a good candidate with leadership experience and a reasonably moderate message.

.... and can put a sentence together:P

So, no chance then.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

The GOP does not need this "Birther" issue to defeat Obama. They need a good candidate with leadership experience and a reasonably moderate message.

.... and can put a sentence together:P

So, no chance then.

We won't bring up George VI, if you won't bring up Dubya.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

So states our resident expert in 1960's Hawaiian State Department of Health documentation:D

This is the same thing produced before that has not satisified the claims

When have you ever seen that document before?

Lawrocket: You can hope all you want, but you know as well as I do that this will never end. Once Pandora's box is opened there is no proof anyone can provide that will close it.

Yes, this one has been out there for a couple of years

You mean you had this and didn't let the rest of us see it?

Opps
i looked at the first link in the post
I did not scroll down and see the one below
that is what I was posting too

I too hope this ends it too

But I will miss the rabid frothing at the mouth pissing in the pants emotional posts from the Obama supporters over this

a sad day

:D:P
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Actually, I do believe it was and a Senatorial findign/decree or some such thing was done to clear it up prior to his announcement of running.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

But I will miss the rabid frothing at the mouth pissing in the pants emotional posts from the Obama supporters over this

POTY :D:D:D:D

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Actually, I do believe it was and a Senatorial findign/decree or some such thing was done to clear it up prior to his announcement of running.

Matt

Apparently, there was a non-binding resolution, and it would require a Supreme Court ruling, or a Constitional amendment to make it official: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/01/AR2008050103224.html

You are WAY to optimistic Jerry.. are you sure you are a lawyer????

DUUUUUUUDE.. if the guys name was John Smith there would STILL be the same MORONS out there who do not B E L I E V E he could possibly be an American by virtue of the way he looks.... period.

The GOP kicked all of the people like that out of the party long long ago at the National level.

All the idiots here who claim to be libertarian yet ALWAYS seem to spout the far right GOP party line.... would just dismiss any candidate like that as a RINO:S:S:S

Matt

Apparently, there was a non-binding resolution, and it would require a Supreme Court ruling, or a Constitional amendment to make it official: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/01/AR2008050103224.html

The "Birthers" will still argue the "Natural Born", "Native Born" thing.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

All the idiots here

Your hate is showing again. You just can't help your partisanship can you?

Obama did inherit a bad economy, an economy that was passed down many many many years and presidents ago. We should have had this recession around 2000. The non-partisans will remember that the DOT.COM bubble burst before GWB took office. GWB just artificially delayed the recession with his economic/war policies. But America's spending problems date back well before GWB, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, JFK, etc, etc, etc. So it's not all Obama's fault. But Obama will go down in history as the biggest spending president in history (until the next clown comes along) and no amount of GOP hate can change that. Obama makes GWB look like a fiscal conservative and we all know GWB was NOT a fiscal conservative.

I repeat, the GOP does not need this "Birther" issue to defeat Obama. They just need a good leader with leadership experience and a reasonably moderate message. Obama has offered little hope and no change. Except he did escalate one war and is helping to start a new war. Who would have thought that Obama the Nobel Peace Prize winner would order the firing or more cruise missiles than all previous Nobel Peace Prize winners combined. :P

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Who would have thought that Obama the Nobel Peace Prize winner would order the firing or more cruise missiles than all previous Nobel Peace Prize winners combined.

I have it on good authority that MLK, Jr. fired off quite a few cruise missiles himself.

OK, I'm going to hell for that one.

Isn’t there more important issues?
People who believe that president Obama wasn’t born in the US are simple
ignorant and have no clue about immigration process (I do ‘cause I went through it).
President Obama’s citizenship wasn’t ever a question; the only issue is whether he was or was not born in America.
If Obama wasn’t born in the United States he would have needed to go through a long process called naturalization in order to become a citizen. That process goes through multiple government agencies and most likely immigration lawyers too (even back then when things were easier); which means lot of record. That paper trail never surfaced so far.
Years ago people bought fake green cards and forged SS cards which they could get away with even at DMV in some states. But trust me, if Obama had any kind of immigration documents (real or fake) his political opponents would have find out about it before he become a senator.

I think the theory is that Obama, as a new-born infant, was sneaked into the US hidden in a crate of copies of The Communist Manifesto bound for a beatnik bookstore in Haight-Ashbury (San Francisco), and then the necessary officials in Hawaii were bribed with Cuban pesos to create cleverly forged documents.

Here's the kicker: everyone who signed that so-called birth certificate is now dead. Shouldn't that be investigated?

All the idiots here

Your hate is showing again. You just can't help your partisanship can you?

Obama did inherit a bad economy, an economy that was passed down many many many years and presidents ago. We should have had this recession around 2000. The non-partisans will remember that the DOT.COM bubble burst before GWB took office. GWB just artificially delayed the recession with his economic/war policies. But America's spending problems date back well before GWB, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, JFK, etc, etc, etc. So it's not all Obama's fault. But Obama will go down in history as the biggest spending president in history (until the next clown comes along) and no amount of GOP hate can change that. Obama makes GWB look like a fiscal conservative and we all know GWB was NOT a fiscal conservative.

I repeat, the GOP does not need this "Birther" issue to defeat Obama. They just need a good leader with leadership experience and a reasonably moderate message. Obama has offered little hope and no change. Except he did escalate one war and is helping to start a new war. Who would have thought that Obama the Nobel Peace Prize winner would order the firing or more cruise missiles than all previous Nobel Peace Prize winners combined. :P

You really should stick to Canadian history and not American..:S:S:S

The debt was on the way down at the end of Clintons term.. but the GOAT FUCK STUPID in the GOP feel that corporations and the rich deserve HUGE tax cuts and that then out of the goodness of their hearts they will TRICKLE down on the "little people". Gee you would think after this amount of time the "littlest people" who vote for GOAT FUCK STUPID Party might start to get a clue that they ain't gettin their TRICKLE. The deficit that Obama has, came from the GOAT FUCK STUPID Parties Tax Cuts.. NOW. when he caved to the PARTY of GOAT FUCK STUPID.. he has joined the ranks of GOAT FUCK STUPID.. if he does as he says he will.. then maybe his affiliation with the GFS will be rescinded.

VOO DOO DOO economic policies since 1981 have taken us from 700 BILLIONS in debt.. to where we are now.

The idiots on here must love those itty bitty trickles they are tasting

POTY :D:D:D:D

Wendy P.

Looks like the entertainment may continue!

:D:D

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/barack-obama/birth-obama-certer-movement-098513

and this

http://wireupdate.com/video/2011/04/president-obamas-birth-certificate-pdf-has-layers/

:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln