lawrocket

Long Form Birth Certificate Produced

It is sad that the release of the document didn't put this to bed. We've got more important things to deal with than this stupidity.

The "conservatives" of the latter day GOP are incapable of putting issues to bed. They do seem to be so busy and far better at bedding mistresses, prostitutes, young congressional pages and male congressional staffers to actually deal with issues.

I suppose that in order to move the conversation past your usual partisan quips I would have to agree with your broad stroke painting of conservatives. So...I agree. Me and my fellow conservatives are planning on taking a break from our mistresses, prostitutes, and pages long enough to address the problem at hand which is the economy and the deficit.

So, what should BHO do about it?
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

If some one doesn't want him the Office past 2012, vote

BINGO!

Regardless of where one stands on the citizenship issue, this is going to be the only real answer. I've been known to vote -against- one candidate, instead of -for- the other on several occasions. When faced with two bad choices, the logical thing would be to pick what you perceive to be the lesser of two evils (so to speak) and cast your ballot. In this case, if the only real opposition was Martha Stewart running for the Green party, then she would get my vote.

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

Have you considered the possibility that the phrase, "I can't translate your gibberish into English," is not actually a PA?

nope. It is. It's a pretty weak one, but telling a native English speaker that he doesn't seem to know English is certainly an insult.

If he didn't understand it, saying "I couldn't figure out what you were saying" achieves the goal.

It is sad that the release of the document didn't put this to bed.

I'm just upset that it took so long. I couldn't even get a driver's license without getting an anal probe and supplying a semen sample.>:(

I need to make sure I have the two other forms of identification next time!

We've got more important things to deal with than this stupidity

Have you ever watched C-Span?

Be sure to share that location to the usual suspects here... I think a few of them might like that kind of action even if they dont get any documents later.:ph34r::ph34r:

but telling a native English speaker that he doesn't seem to know English is certainly an insult.

it would be if he was speaking. However, his typing is sometimes so bad you cannot be quite sure what he is trying to convey.

Its all the spell checkers fault since it will not work on a certain computer....:S

It is sad that the release of the document didn't put this to bed.

I'm just upset that it took so long. I couldn't even get a driver's license without getting an anal probe and supplying a semen sample.>:(

I need to make sure I have the two other forms of identification next time!

We've got more important things to deal with than this stupidity

Have you ever watched C-Span?

Be sure to share that location to the usual suspects here... I think a few of them might like that kind of action even if they dont get any documents later.:ph34r::ph34r:

:D

Wow, I was hoping to brighten somone's day with that, but I'll be honest...I didn't expect that spin! Brilliant, how did I miss that one? I'm usually pretty keen with subtleties like that. I'm might have to utillize you in writing some comic relief! (a little more clean of course)

Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

... but telling a native English speaker that he doesn't seem to know English is certainly an insult.

Are you sure Rush is a "native English speaker"?

I mean, have you SEEN his birth certificate? If not, what do you think he's hiding? Do you think he might be a closet Frenchman?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

... but telling a native English speaker that he doesn't seem to know English is certainly an insult.

Are you sure Rush is a "native English speaker"?

I mean, have you SEEN his birth certificate? If not, what do you think he's hiding? Do you think he might be a closet Frenchman?

I didn't say native American! Besides, hasn't someone already asked him (and been rejected) for that proof? Maybe in 2 years...

Do you think he might be a closet Frenchman?

Ouch! That's pushing the line Paul. One more post like that and I'll be forced to contact the French Embassy, who will no doubt express their outrage at such at such a broad and distasteful slight while running away en masse to avoid a direct confrontation. Bigot! :|

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. :ph34r:

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

Wait, here's the timeline:

1. rushmc writes a sentence that is incomprehensible, but at least on its face seems to be an insult to quade.
2. quade responds by saying he can't understand rushmc's gibberish
3. You imply that quade's post is a PA

What about rushmc's post? Are you concerned that his post was a PA? Could it be that you only cry PA when it's from someone you don't like?

Playing the ball is the goal, but when you truly can't understand what someone is trying to say (which happens often with rushmc's no punctuation style) there's no ball to play

Being a referee, I can say with experience that, you may or may not catch the first offender, but always catch the second
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

The entertainment value is incalcualble

And this is what is wrong with those promoting it.

It's just stupid. The President of the US has more important things to do than this.

And you add to the fun with your down your nose blatantly false accusation because you dont have the confidence to deal with it choice post!:D

As far as important things to do? I hope this slows him up until he can be replaced. He has done enough fucking damage:)

Quade seems to have found the perfect escape for his loss of wit, the "gibberish" defense.

It's a valid defense.

"you dont have the confidence to deal with it choice post!" IS gibberish.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Wait, here's the timeline:

1. rushmc writes a sentence that is incomprehensible, but at least on its face seems to be an insult to quade.
2. quade responds by saying he can't understand rushmc's gibberish
3. You imply that quade's post is a PA

What about rushmc's post? Are you concerned that his post was a PA? Could it be that you only cry PA when it's from someone you don't like?

Playing the ball is the goal, but when you truly can't understand what someone is trying to say (which happens often with rushmc's no punctuation style) there's no ball to play

Being a referee, I can say with experience that, you may or may not catch the first offender, but always catch the second

I just knew this thread could be very entertaining :D:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Have you considered the possibility that the phrase, "I can't translate your gibberish into English," is not actually a PA?

Hence the *question* to a mod: "Just trying to figure things out... Isn't that a PA?"

You replied "No", but you are not the ones that get to make those kinds of calls (unless you are a double secret mod of some type).

Not everyone whines about PAs everytime someone else is a big meany

And you don't think a Mod should set a better example?

It is sad that the release of the document didn't put this to bed. We've got more important things to deal with than this stupidity.

The "conservatives" of the latter day GOP are incapable of putting issues to bed. They do seem to be so busy and far better at bedding mistresses, prostitutes, young congressional pages and male congressional staffers to actually deal with issues.

Barny Frank loves his pages and staffers
(This guy is the person most responsible for the housing crisis ) ;)
So what are you trying to say ?
That one party has ownership to prostitutes and gays? Nice try..:ph34r:

Barny Frank loves his pages and staffers
(This guy is the person most responsible for the housing crisis ) ;)
So what are you trying to say ?
That one party has ownership to prostitutes and gays? Nice try..:ph34r:

Hmmm I don’t remember either of them pandering to THE base of morons that will vote for anyone who claims they go to church and wallow in their supposed "Family Values" for all to see.

I also do not remember Barney Frank ever voting against anything having to do with gay issues... while touting his own family values and then getting caught driving home drunk from a gay bar as sooooo many rePUBIClowns have.

I know .... I know.... you guys prefer those whoe keep their lifestyle very very hidden and the toe tapping kept where it belongs ..... in mens rooms