SpeedRacer

Rally for Sanity in DC

Am I wrong?

On many levels.

I was watching something today and they had Micelle Bachman ranting on and on and one of her "points" was about re-education camps....

I think a better start would be EDUCATION CAMPS for all those who missed the boat the first time around[:/][:/]

People think GWB is a better pres than Obama

Care to talk about that?

:D

Talk about a boat you missed

:D:D:D

TFF

There goes that WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH again..... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Wow

Great come back
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>You used the word hate

>I didn't Did I.

Yes, you did, just a few posts above. Perhaps you have already forgotten; happens quite often when you don't have that "liberal gene."

Before you interjected it?

Please

Show me
Abraham Lincoln

RushMC, post #8: "Hate"

Following your post

Next

That's the problem with English. Them darr words mean something!

When you say "I didnt [mention hate]" , it doesnt mean before of after someone else.

When you say "don't hate nobody", it means hate some one.

So as far as needing spelling out of where you were wrong, those would be good places to start.

PS: I don't hate many people. I dislike a few. Some of them are liberals, some of them conservative. Most of them are asshole. To me, that's the deciding factor. So one more wrong there. You don't seem to be having too many hits.
Remster

RushMC, post #8: "Hate"

Following your post

Next

That's the problem with English. Them darr words mean something!

When you say "I didnt [mention hate]" , it doesnt mean before of after someone else.

When you say "don't hate nobody", it means hate some one.

So as far as needing spelling out of where you were wrong, those would be good places to start.

PS: I don't hate many people. I dislike a few. Some of them are liberals, some of them conservative. Most of them are asshole. To me, that's the deciding factor. So one more wrong there. You don't seem to be having too many hits.

Oh, my batting average is just fine

And context and timing is important in communication

Something you need to learn it seems
Abraham Lincoln

>The political reality sucks for you right now

Nope. I'm looking forward to a republican house and a democratic senate. Nothing will get done unless it really has to get done.

Just heard a D.C. correspondent on the radio say the stock market will profit with that scenario.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

I'M MAD AS HELL, AND I AM GOING TO TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND COUNT TO 10

10 points for wittily subverting a catchphrase. 110 points for referencing such an awesome film while doing soB|
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Nope. I'm looking forward to a republican house and a democratic senate. Nothing will get done unless it really has to get done.

Just heard a D.C. correspondent on the radio say the stock market will profit with that scenario.

so we can look forward to weird Lucky postings trying to claim credit for Obama if it does occur?

so we can look forward to weird Lucky postings trying to claim credit for Obama if it does occur?

Thou shalt not invoke that name, lest ye be subject to extreme visually abusive spammage.

Geeeze Louise! People need to freakin relax a little! This thread quickly turned into exactly what this rally was supposed to be about. Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is it's whole purpose was to make fun of the people that can hardly get a full sentence out of their mouth without jumping into obscenely partisan view points about everything. I just can't understand people that appear to exist for the sole purpose of arguing. I don't understand how that can lead to a happy existence. For the love of...crack a beer amongst friends and ask if anyone has a good fart joke.
Killing threads since 2004.

...crack a beer amongst friends and ask if anyone has a good fart joke.

nice cliche - You don't have to go to the other exteme end of idiocy to get out of the swamp we're in, and liquor doesn't have to be the default for people to relax - but I understand your point

courteous debate on issues is really somewhere between the vitriol normal in speaker's corner and the other extreme of fart jokes (leave that to bonfire and 6 year olds)

I like this one "I disagree with your political opinion, but I still don't think you're Hitler"

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

>This thread quickly turned into exactly what this rally was supposed to be about.

Yep.

>I don't understand how that can lead to a happy existence.

It's not even arguing; often it's just the one sentence putdown or the three word insult that they can't even bother to spell correctly. For some people, the feeling of "victory" they get when they put someone else down is the emotional experience they seek.

>This thread quickly turned into exactly what this rally was supposed to be about.

Yep.

>I don't understand how that can lead to a happy existence.

It's not even arguing; often it's just the one sentence putdown or the three word insult that they can't even bother to spell correctly. For some people, the feeling of "victory" they get when they put someone else down is the emotional experience they seek.

Sounds remarkably like some people here, it does.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Sounds remarkably like some people here, it does.

Both putdowns fayled

(HA, I win, 3 words and hit 2 posters)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

You Nazi -- you're just like Hitler >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

You Nazi -- you're just like Hitler >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Wendy P.

grammatically, you cann't use two dashes like that - as such, I reject yore comments as infantile and worthy of mockery

Edit: that is SO worth the emotional experience that I was craving

>You Nazi -- you're just like Hitler
===========
From Cheryl Wheeler:

# Man this wind blows, scatters all these leaves I've raked all day
# And your snot nosed little cat keeps getting in the way
# I've got to take that fucking garden fence back down
# Just so your local yokel friend can plow the ground
#
# I must've been Hitler or Satan or someone like that
# I must've caused death and destruction everywhere I went
# I must've brought torts to the tortured, drowned some puppies too
# I must've done something really bad to have to have you
#
# When the cold comes and you have turned the heat to 95
# I'll put some shorts on, and wonder how the cats and dogs survive
# And when the winter morning shines all white and blue
# I'll tell you how it was when you get up at two
# (repeat chorus)
#
# Listen, if stranger things have come to pass
# Then they were in Rod Serling's head
# I was just painting trim and sealing decks
# Now I am stuck out here instead
# (repeat chorus)

Third year of the presidential term is almost always the best for the stock market. Fourth year is better than the first two, but not as good as the third year.

Average gain in the third year is 14%.