davjohns

Most expensive sex ever (Tiger Woods)

The news says his pre-nup is being re-negotiated. I hope she cleans him out.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

The news says his pre-nup is being re-negotiated.

Interesting. You've done way more family law than I have. Can that be done, in the absence of pre-nup fraud? I thought the consideration that contractually seals the pre-nup is the anticipated (at time of signing) occurrence of the marriage itself - which of course, has already occurred in this case. Or is it simply a matter that parties to a contract can modify that contract at any time by mutual agreement?

I hope she cleans him out.

Wouldn't blame her if she does.

Didn't she get enough revenge by pounding on him with his own golf clubs? He ought to divorce her and and get a restraining order - instead he's going to pay her to stay with him because he's too proud to admit his wife beat him up. :S

Sounds like he is going to be paying bribe money or hush money.

My understanding (not a lawyer) is that the pre-nup can be modified by mutual agreement. Of course that would depend on the state (both statute and case law would apply) and perhaps on the presence of a clause stating that terms could be modified.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

The news says his pre-nup is being re-negotiated.

Interesting. You've done way more family law than I have. Can that be done, in the absence of pre-nup fraud? I thought the consideration that contractually seals the pre-nup is the anticipated (at time of signing) occurrence of the marriage itself - which of course, has already occurred in this case. Or is it simply a matter that parties to a contract can modify that contract at any time by mutual agreement?

I hope she cleans him out.

Wouldn't blame her if she does.

Ivana Trump renegotiated her prenup claiming she didn't understand what she was signing because she didn't speak english at the time. And it worked!

Most likely there is a no-cheating clause in the prenup and now Tiger is screwed.

Before everyone jumps on the "I hate Tiger" train consider the night of the accident looks suspiciously like spousal abuse.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Before everyone jumps on the "I hate Tiger" train consider the night of the accident looks suspiciously like spousal abuse.

You know, you're right, and I'm usually one to say "wait until all sides of the story is in." So, I think I'll stand corrected. People have been debating, since the practice of marriage (or faithful mating, etc.) first began, whether infidelity is a CAUSE of a broken marriage or a SYMPTOM of one. Obviously, there's no singel correct answer; it differs from one marriage to the next. I know absolutely nothing about what the Woods's marriage is like in private. So, on reflection, I'll reserve judgment on who should suffer what consequence from what's gone on between them.

100% agreed.

No Doubt Tiger fucked up big time, However imagine how it would be if the roles were reversed?

No excuse EVER for domestic Violence from either sex. Going after your spouse with a golf club (especially when they are trying to run away from the house). If a Male did this they we would all be screaming to have them jailed for many years (And rightfully so).

Gotta love those double standards.

OH.. And
What do Tiger and a baby seal have in common?

They've both been clubbed by a Norwegian. :D:D:D

You know, you're right, and I'm usually one to say "wait until all sides of the story is in." So, I think I'll stand corrected. People have been debating, since the practice of marriage (or faithful mating, etc.) first began, whether infidelity is a CAUSE of a broken marriage or a SYMPTOM of one. Obviously, there's no singel correct answer; it differs from one marriage to the next. I know absolutely nothing about what the Woods's marriage is like in private. So, on reflection, I'll reserve judgment on who should suffer what consequence from what's gone on between them.

Dude you're the fucking man. Seriously. Much respect yo. :)
www.FourWheelerHB.com

What is the difference between an SUV and a golf ball? Tiger Woods can drive a golf ball 300 yards.

Do you think when the sex tape leaks they'll call it Tiger's Wood.

Oh and the game is already out.
http://www.break.com/games/tiger-woods-wife-outrun.html

:P

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Didn't she get enough revenge by pounding on him with his own golf clubs? He ought to divorce her and and get a restraining order - instead he's going to pay her to stay with him because he's too proud to admit his wife beat him up. :S

No one said we men were smart.
But we are easy to please.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

It varies from state to state. Generally, the continued marriage is the consideration for the contract. Alabama allows them.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I agree that it is best to know the full story before passing judgment. But since he has admitted to his part, I want her to clean him out.

I agree that it is best to know the full story before passing judgment. But since he has admitted to his part, I want her to clean him out.

People should think through comments like that before posting. It is getting a little tiring.

Think of the value of the work of a persons entire life.

I do not believe you can equate sex with that.

TW is not just a golfer/athlete. He is an exceptional one.
He makes millions of dollars per year.

Everyone is sitting around discussing her like she is
poor little Miss Super-wonderful.
Has anyone forgotten the golf club incident ?
Isn't anyone wondering why she isn't in jail right now?

Seems like a golf club to the head would be murder.
That should be a pre-nup breaker for any judge.

This may just be the tip of the misery
iceberg that Tiger has been living with.

I can think of no moral justification for committing adultery. I can come up with lots of reasons to hit someone with a seven iron.

I win.

An unbalanced hot chick? :o

Surely you jest. :P

If somebody comes after me with a golf club,
they should write their obituary first.

I don't care what they are mad about, you don't get
to hospitalize somebody (or worse).

I'm betting that she took better care of her man
during the dating days. Somehow, the "sales demo"
seems to be better than the actual product.

I can think of no moral justification for committing adultery. I can come up with lots of reasons to hit someone with a seven iron.

I win.

Sorry, unless he came at her first, it isn't self defense.
While infidelity is inexcusable, violent retaliation isn't any better.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo