bodypilot90

jesse wants to cut obama's nuts off

Rev. Jackson has reason to fear a guy like Obama. Plenty of reason. Obama as President could represent the death of Jackson's way of life.

There's no calling Obama a sell-out or an oreo. Obama did it himself. Obama's message runs contrary to Jackson's poverty pimping. Talking down to black people? Dammit, he's moving in on Jackson's holding down black people.

As an aside, I haven't heard anything from the right wing about castration of Obama, or of anything - even spoken under one's breath - relating to some form of physical harm. I've discussed my view that physical harm of Obama is more likely to come from the left.

Interesting, isn't it?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

As an aside, I haven't heard anything from the right wing about castration of Obama, or of anything - even spoken under one's breath - relating to some form of physical harm. I've discussed my view that physical harm of Obama is more likely to come from the left

Just have to listen..to FOX

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2008/05/25/liz-trotta-as-a-suggestion-that-someone-knock-off-osama-umm-obama-well-both-if-we-could/

It's too late anyway. He's reproduced already.

If Jesse did that, it would just be plain mean.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Anyone who Jesse Jackson dislikes that intensely can't be all bad.

OMG. Either I'm a liberal or Jesse's a conservative. I'm so confused.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

:D

Jack$on. What an idiot. Being detested by Je$$e Jack$on is definitely a mark in Sen. Obama's favor. I'll still never vote for the man, but that is a definite plus about him.

:)
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

It's not that he dislikes him so much, it's that he's threatened by Obama. Like our fellow jumper said, his way of life will change. Sheep can only have one shepherd (and no I'm not calling black people sheep just incase someone decides to deviate from the topic.... metaphor). Jesse now has a polar opposite sales pitch laying upon the ears of his followers and he knows it.

It will be interesting to see how Al Sharpton chimes in on this one.

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

I think this represents Jesse officially jumping the shark.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

1. How could JJ say he did not know the mike was on when he was sitting in a TV studio, the sole purpose of such place is to RECORD shit for posterity.

2. Not many Reverends I know use such language when talking about other people. Oh, JJ is self-appointed, my bad.

3. He's pissed because "there's a black man stealing my show!"
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

I think this represents Jesse officially jumping the shark.:D

What does that mean?

I was going to explain it, but nothing does so better than a google search and wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shark
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

Video of it

I think that's how all these power-tripping politicos talk to each other and about each other and laugh :)
Hillary (about Condoleeza Rice): "That toady slut has it coming. A good kick in the tits will shut her up."

McCain (about Obama): "I'll show him black when his head is shoved up my ass-crack".

Jesse Helms: well, he's pretty much said it all publicly, anyway.

Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

I missed the exact words:

Does he want to cut them off? {streamline the feature}

Or does he want to cut them out? {turn the feature into a change purse}

frankly, there's positives and negatives to both when comparing options

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I missed the exact words:

Does he want to cut them off? {streamline the feature}

Or does he want to cut them off? {turn the feature into a change purse}

frankly, there's positives and negatives to both when comparing options

I think he wants cut them off (place himself directly in front of them without sufficient warning for Obama to avoid contact.)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

There is so much truth in that statement, however I can't figure out if it's a good thing or bad thing.:D
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

It's not that he dislikes him so much, it's that he's threatened by Obama. Like our fellow jumper said, his way of life will change. Sheep can only have one shepherd (and no I'm not calling black people sheep just incase someone decides to deviate from the topic.... metaphor). Jesse now has a polar opposite sales pitch laying upon the ears of his followers and he knows it.

It will be interesting to see how Al Sharpton chimes in on this one.

Maybe Brother Jesse should dig through his closet and start wearing the bloody shirt from Dr. King's assassination again - he wore it for three days straight back in 1968. It's probably all dried up now and no doubt he'd have to hire a tailor to let it out just a bit....

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

clicky

he larger point of Jesse L. Jackson's criticism of Barack Obama -- if not the crude way he expressed it -- touched a nerve among some African American political activists who have been unhappy about the senator 's pointed critiques of absentee fathers and other problems in the black community.

Perhaps Jesse just took the whole absentee father thing as a personal attack.

You have to remember that Jackson had a child by an aide. Even BC would admit that this is sex (even though it was not workplace sexual harassment because they are both Democrats).

All joking aside, Jackson did take responsibility by giving her $40,000 (for "moving expenses") out of his non-profit corporation (which is probably legal if you are a Democrat ;)).

And, after her lawsuit, he now provides regular child support.

Jesse's son (Jesse Jr from his wife of a zillion years) has been working on Obamas campaign and was pretty unhappy about his dads comments.

>You have to remember that Jackson had a child by an aide. Even BC
>would admit that this is sex (even though it was not workplace sexual
>harassment because they are both Democrats).

True. Of course had it been a republican, it would be a lot harder to prove, since same-sex couples can't get pregnant . . .

What we need is more moral people in office like Barney Frank......oh wait, nevermind.:S

Oh and it is easier to conceal a pregnancy if you drown the woman while you are driving her home.;)

A youthful indiscretion.

That's just water under the bridge... ;)

:D:D:D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706