skybytch

Where are we from?

LOL HH!!
Otay I'll spill...
Born New Jersey,, told not ta go back there..
Grew up in Tucson AZ,, and 5 yrs in Flagstaff
Live in Spokane Wa,, 25 yrs
1st jump 7/00 just South of Spokane at a private air ranch
Hm DZ West Plains Skydiving,, 25 mi West a Spokane,,
Anyway,, you folks on the West side the state,, were gettin some folks ta go to Kamloops end a May,, hope ta see ya there,, Snowbird an Frank,, you guy's goin??

born: columbus, ohio
curently living in colorado,(am actually living in florida for the next 4 months though)
first jump: canton air sports, aliance ohio, july 7th 1998
home dz: ???? ya got me!!! aerohio when i'm "home on vacation"....,in colorado i have yet to choose.......and here in florida i'm not even suposed to jump! ;)

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

Jason,
No way, you were at Coyote Grill, I'm surprised I missed you at the Hawaiian party. I was in the long yellow and white dress, with the obnoxious noise maker. I was in rare form that night ~ well, just about everyone was, HA!!! I may be up in Utah in March, I'll have to swing by and see you guys. Take care, gia

Jason,
No way, you were at Coyote Grill, I'm surprised I missed you at the Hawaiian party. I was in the long yellow and white dress, with the obnoxious noise maker. I was in rare form that night ~ well, just about everyone was, HA!!! I may be up in Utah in March, I'll have to swing by and see you guys. Take care, gia

AHHH.. I m trying to picture a yellow and white dress but there was soo many poeple there I cant. Hey did you here about or see the little incedent that happened by the bathrooms,,, we were kinda in the middle of that . We were talking to john ( one of the brits) and this dude just flips out and blows right through us and tried to hit him. It was crazy but fun........let me know when your coming up to UT . you going to be in the Ogden area or salt lake? either way have rig will jump!!!!!!
jason

Anyway,, you folks on the West side the state,, were gettin some folks ta go to Kamloops end a May,, hope ta see ya there,, Snowbird an Frank,, you guy's goin??

I so want to! Depends on my progress; I've only done five jumps and as I understand it, a boogie is not the place to do student jumps. But it's only 1 1/2 hours away, so I'll do my best to be ready. If I do, I'll watch for you!
No one soars too high, who soars on his own wings

were gettin some folks ta go to Kamloops end a May,, hope ta see ya there,, Snowbird an Frank,, you guy's goin??

Sure hopin' so! Had a blast there last year... met Tee, favaks, 174fps (Hey, Andrew - I hear ya met Big John at Eloy!) there... I'm saving those precious $ as we speak!

as I understand it, a boogie is not the place to do student jumps

Snowbird, there will be many opportunities there to do student jumps if that is where you are at in your progression... fear not! It's also a great place to talk to and learn from lots of high level skydivers (myself NOT included in that group - I'm gonna be learning lots, too). I actually learned a lot there listening to the de-brief by Philip (from Eloy) after the BC record attempt big way that I enjoyed watching from below...

So was I! Some of the photos are so funny. I think Gia has blond cury hair.
Hi Gia. Its Jo, you may not remember me. I left Elsinore last Sunday.
Did anyone see Tia (one of the Brits), he had passed out on one of the tables and had about 30 odd garlands around his neck!! (You could only see the top of his shaved head). LOL
NOt sure what happened to my grass skirt!

Born in Tsumeb, Namibia
Recently (Feb. 2000) moved back to Tsumeb, mainly because it's the only dz in the north of Namibia.
Home dz: Tsumeb Flying Club
First jump: Tsumeb, March '99 (with 1 and a half years between jump 1 and 2, don't ask!!!)
Hang onto Heaven, when hell is on your back

Did anyone see Tia (one of the Brits), he had passed out on one of the tables and had about 30 odd garlands around his neck!! (You could only see the top of his shaved head). LOL

Holy shit that was funny....that dude was out cold. I ened up taking his beer out of his hand when he just about dropped it off the table. Was that you that helped him away?
jason