skybytch

Where are we from?

Hi gia! The trip was great!!!! except for the rain and all , but we still had a really good time and got some good jumping in and met some great people (pilot carl, dereck, mitchel, and a few more) I asked marsha (she was great!!!!) about you and she said she hadnt seen you around, and I also asked about shark but I didnt see him either. I knew mandy was in coolidge so I figured some of you all went there also. Anyway we had a great time at the party you guys threw for everyone at the coyote grill. We partied with some of the Brits that were there and they were a riot:)jason

in reply to "but I've mostly been a FL girl since 1969" 19 what? hahahahahaha
anyway... I'll play, too..
Born in detroit longer ago than I want to admit. grew up in upstate Ny, lived in Pa, NJ, Md, RI and back up to NY, now in Fl for work (was supposed to be 6 months a year ago). home Dz is Cross Keys and DeLand, first jump was Mohawk valley Adventures, Scotia NY

in reply to "but I've mostly been a FL girl since 1969" 19 what? hahahahahaha

Oh, you think you're so funny-I didn't say that's when I was born, I just said that's when I moved to Florida! I've told my age on here before anyway, so there!
Andrea
The brave may not live forever, but the timid may not live at all.

born in Towson MD, lived there for 18 years. moved to Ithaca NY for 1 1/2 years, Philly for 2 1/2 years, NY until April/Mayish then moving to NYC. whew.
Home DZ is Cross keys. First Jump @ Skydive Ocean City, MD. My first jump was aug 11, 1999, but i didn't do my second until May of 2000 due to moving. I consider memorial day my skybirthday for that reason.
Stacy
http://users.snip.net/~stacy

Do you guys jump year round? If not, when do you start usually? I'm gonna have to head out there sometime...its only about a two hour drive from my house...

We don't jump in the winter, we have a grass runway. Official opening weekend is the first weekend in May, but we're usually jumping in April as long as it's not too wet. PM or e-mail me if you have any other questions. Hope to see you in the spring.
Mike D-23312
"It's such a shame to spend your time away like this...existing." JMH

and I also asked about shark but I didnt see him either.

The shark was lurking of the coastal waters of San Diego. And if it was on a Sunday I was occupied with the NFL.
Missed the Hawaiian party at the Coyote Grill. It might be because I'm probably banned from there.:)I cannot recall.:S Anyway, bummer you didn't get to hang with most of the gang. The Brits are a good group; just don't tell the Aussies that! Next time fer shure.
Born in between Coronado Island and San Diego, CA
Home DZ: Skydive Elsinore
First Jump at: SkyDance Skydiving, Davis, CA

Born in Atlanta, GA.
Currently living in the house I was born in. (Yes, it's an old house.) :D
Current home DZ is Atlanta Airsportz.
First jump at a DZ that no longer exists:the beautiful mountains of Ellijay, GA., Skydive North Georgia.
I'm really very gentle, no matter what my kung-fu teacher says...

snowflake,
aw! you did your first jump on my birthday. it was a sunday, and here in jersey it was raining/snowing/sleeting. i remember cause i did my ground school on my bday (happy bday me!)
http://www.geocities.com/flynfroggie/skydiving_friends.html Updated!!

'It was a quiet afternoon in the small town of Canora, Saskatchewan, but that peace was about to be broken..."
I was born in the prairie town of Canora. The only noteable thing about the event was that when my dad got the phone call, he burnt the burgers at the drive-in restaurant he owned.
I live in Vernon, British Columbia. The best thing about Vernon is that I live only 4 1/2 minutes from the dropzone, 20 minutes from an awesome ski hill and 10 minutes from two lakes! Now all I need are my own rig, a ski pass, and a boat.
My first 5 jumps were at Okanagan Skydive, in September '01. I imagine most of my jumps will be there, since there aren't many skydiving options around here.
Tina

ok, ok, I gotta tell
Born - Hialeah FL - between races at the track
Grew up in Madison, WI from 13 - 21
moved to SF, CA area then - still here - 16 years
First jump - Skydive Atlanta
AFF- Byron, CA
Home dz - Byron - also love Lodi, Skydive Dallas, Skydive Texas, Skydive Atlanta of course, Quincy baby, Roger's place near Chicago, chilling near the pool after jumps in Perris, Zephyrhills, that cute little Vegas DZ in Jean, NV, the is it really gone Skydive Lake Tahoe?, Deland and it's big puffy clouds, Davis, and a few ther dzs that have slipped my mind with this glass of wine...
chopchop
PD makes canopies all day long, you only have one life, when in doubt, cut away...

ok.
born ; takapuna,new zealand.
lived and surfed; gisborne, new zealand.
1st jump; toogoolawah,brisbane,australia.
jumped; aust.,nz, vanuatu, usa, hawaii and saipan.
favourite foreign dz; skydive oregon,elsinore a close 2nd.
best visuals: saipan,(a 8x17 mile island in the nthn marianas.)
still living and jumping on saipan.
des
best dz anywhere; toogoolawah ,of course!

Hi Jason,
I cant put a face to your name, but I'm sure we must have met, or at least been on the same lift at one point.
It was a fantastic trip. The weather got better and better. I extended my trip and stayed until 13th Jan. Did not want to leave :(
I agree the party at Coyote's was top. I was still drunk in the moring for those 3k hop n pops! Eeeeek.
I'm gonna get my arse back there just as soon as I can. I love it there. The people are the BEST.
Jo