skybytch

Where are we from?

No matter where you go, there will always be shitty places. From the US, to Canada, from Austrialia to Germany, etc. *shrug* I usually worry more about the people and how they act/how friendly they are, etc. That's why I love the south and especially Texas. It's a whole nother world, generally friendly people, etc. :)Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.-General George Patton-

There are only four Afrikaans words a skydiver needs to know: fok, trek, lekker and bier (fuck, pull, **** and beer - lekker is a catch-all that is way more meaningful than 'cool').
Use these words with the right body language and facial expression and you can get just about all your desires fulfiled.
fok Afrikaans is lekker
His eyes seem so glazed As he flies on the wings of a dream:S

Oudshoorn ain't all that bad considering all the shite places I saw while in the States. Don't knock what you ain't tried.

Huh, if that was directed at me.....I don't quite remember knocking Oudtshorrn in any of my posts...and who said I have not been there?
SkyDekker
"We cannot do great things, only small things with great love" Mother Theresa

Do you speak Afrikaans at all?

The Dutchboy can understand some of it, given that it seems to be halfway between Dutch and English. This makes life fun when you work with South Africans who don't realize you understand what they are saying. I also enjoy listening to Chinese people talk about me at restaraunts. As I'm leaving I will ask them a question in Chinese, just to see the expression when they realize I knew what they were saying the whole time. :)The Dutchboy
http://www.geocities.com/ppolstra

It was directed at you, but you took it wrong. Sorry if I caused offense. Just that normally when ppl refer to sheep they imply certain things, and I was just saying that I had seen a lot worse than Oudshoorn ... that's all.
His eyes seem so glazed As he flies on the wings of a dream:S

Hey Jo, Of course I remember you... we first met at Kimberly's holiday party (back patio?). Yes, my hair was curly that night - it goes from straight to curly depending on my mood ;}. Glad to see that you made it home safe! It was great to meet all of you ~ good group!!! Take care, gia

My parents told me I sprouted in a corner and kept on growing.
Born- Kennewick WA @ Kennewick General Hospital
Time- 10:32am 11 min. later my twin joined me. Just my luck!
Except for my 3 years at FT.Bragg[ cool] I haven't been anywhere else but this god forsaken hell hole. Thanks for reminding me of that.:(
Home DZ- Vista Skydiving inc. in Kennewick WA
Why dont we get drunk and screw.:)