skybytch

Where are we from?

Born in Minnesota (very small town) now living in Renton, Washington (suburb of Seattle). If I had a home dropzone I guess it would be Kapowsin. My first two jumps have been tandems, just this last summer, both done at Kapowsin. God, I love this sport!

SD Spaceland is the only DZ in Texas (that I know of) that requires em. Although, this past year, I jumped there and I don't have one, I don't use a RSL...*shrug* who knows. Call 'em first, ya know?
Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.-General George Patton-

Born in Amite, Louisiana (about 15 from where Britney Spears grew up, i went to her dentist!!! :)Lived there till i was 19, then moved out to Vista California to go to Palomar Junior College to study Photography, and also to help take care of my grandparents.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver

I think I have counted a total of 2 posts originating from California. How sad. I feel so lonely out here.
Home DZ - Skydive Monterey Bay (Sometimes Hollister - Adventure Center Skydiving)
Living - Palo Alto, CA
Born - San Francisco
First jump - October 1997 (Hollister)

Born & grew up: upstate NY (for all you city people, that's Ithaca and Oswego, not Westchester or Poughkeepsie...)
First jump (8/00), AFF, & A license: Cross Keys, NJ
Currently live: Cambridge, MA
Home DZ: Trying to decide between Pepperell, Skydive NE, and Jumptown (which I have yet to go to but it seems cool)