skreamer

Who loves you???

what p word? penis, prick, pussy, parole, payday, peanut, pud,popcorn?

Sorry, I got here a little late.
The worst "p" word a woman can use is, Potential, as in, "He's a little rough around the edges, but he's got (everyone now) POTENTIAL."
Is it hot in here, or am I crazy? - Charles Manson
flyhi
B|

I coulda swore I said sumthin' about being nice.... Just like at home, no one listens to me here either....
TAKE IT TO PM'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will you please cut it out with this "stop it" crap -- I'm fully enjoying this exchange of pleasantries!
Now Emma, Skreamer, step back into your corners, then come out swingin'! Just promise to kiss and make up once it's dark outside.

back to another point.
there is Chasing Amy, mallrats, Dogma, Jay and silent bob strike back and of course Clerks. but there was also an animated version of clerks out. cant forget about that one.
BTW.. if you go to dogma.com (i think) you can search and find regular pics from their rehersals. Like pics of Matt Damon and all in regular clothes, scruffy hair, bags under their eyes.. pics like the one's we have from nights @ the dz and family parties. its pretty amusing.. ya almost never see those pics of famous folks.
http://kel197.tripod.com/skydivefriendsTRIPOD/html Updated!!

Let me get this straight...the person offended by the word "[bleep!]" being "used" (actually it was more like it was "presented") in a public forum, finds it acceptable to use the word "fuck" in the same forum. Oversensitivity and hypocrisy...what an interesting combination.
FallRate

>And a whip!!! Don't forget the whip!!!!!
I find it interesting how often BDSM pops up in these threads - either skydivers are more into it than the rest of the population, or they're just more willing to admit it.
Or they just like talking about anything that remotely has to do with sex . . .
-bill von

I find it interesting how often BDSM pops up in these threads - either skydivers are more into it than the rest of the population, or they're just more willing to admit it

Based on some of the costumes I've seen skydiver chicks wear to Halloween parties.......skydivers are MUCH more into it than the general pop...
Mike