Scratch

Might as well get the ball rolling

0:2:0
Launched a Very Very Nice 11 way chunk on the first jump..I was so amazed it was flying, almost missed the key. Tried again with a 14 way chunk that didnt go so well. Still turned 6 points on a 14 way, even after we funneled the exit.
Then weather moved in....
Very Fun day and nice to be back in the air!
Fly Your Slot !

One very nice long 1:0:0
Weather here sucks, so it was a nice day ta just stay inside and give kisses, nibbles an licks,, am very looking forward to Eloy over Easter... last jump 1-1-02,, I envy you folks that get ta jump in nice weather,, but had a nice day anyway...
Don't read this shit down here,, it's nonsense,,,

0:5:2
Explained in my other post... 1 is for first rodeo completed in freefall, other is for first more than solo tracking dive.
Someday I'll get one (or more???) in the first column again... really I will... :P
pull and flare,
lisa
--
I'll be in the bar... you'll find me...

0:100*:1**
* No actual jumps, but that's how many minutes of freefall time I had, hee hee!!!
** Do I owe beer for first tunnel camp?

uh...yeah.....usualy if you have to ask then yes you owe....unless it was your "pre-second" time there then well you know....
marc
BSBD

0:0:0
70 mph wind gusts saturday. Had to work on Sunday. There should be a law about working on Sundays. We should boycott all non recreational businesses that are open on Sundays in an attempt to get them to close. I did say nonrecreational now so sorry Dropzone owners you have to stay open. In exchange for you being open and letting us jump out of your planes we will give you our weekly paychex.
Blue Skies
Joe
"When they say jump you say how high" RATM

zip:zero:nada did get my rig back from my rigger 14th repack since i first got it!!bought it new. no reserve rides(yet knock on wood)was too windy at the dz for me to jump
It's not the fall that kills you, it'ssudden deceleration syndrome.