Scratch

Might as well get the ball rolling

Yo CrazyMel
Very pretty DZ. Huge landing area with plenty of outs.
The ground is soft underfoot if you decide that flaring is for sissies.
We have a Cessna 207T with a side door in the rear fuselage and room for 6-7 skydivers. She is in for repair at the moment but should be fixed by June. We also use a Cessna 210 with space for 5 or an assortment of 182's.
Weather is always good even in winter.:)Hope to see you there.
Now if Skreamer can get his ass in gear we could work on a DZ.com all Africa record:D

Nice one, congratulations :)CF, we planned to do a two way stack (twice), then a side by side thing.
I would exit first and the other guy was gonna come in behind me, so that I could get hold of his canopy and pull myself down his lines, to hook my feet up between his risers. I dont know if that would be me docking him or him docking me? I'd be the top man and therefore able to stere.
Got my first night jump in 3 weeks - wooopie.

Nar, just want to see what CF is like. I think it will build my confidence and canopy skills greatly. I doubt i'd take it up seriously, I enjoy freefall wey too much.
I want to try everything at some stage.
This year: CF, Night Jump, Balloon jump. I also want to become a load organiser and get my BI.
In the distant future: Surfboard, Bird man and BASE.
A year ago, I would never have thought I'd here myself saying I want to do CF or BASE! :D
Being in Birmingham, do you jump at Hinton?

Most of my weekend is hazy... I know there was no jumping invovled, but there was about 12 non-stop hours of drinking, eating, and dancing (which must have been amusing to watch with the crutches and everything)
That might explain the haziness of the whole thing...
Oh, and for future reference: In a pinch, an office chair with wheels works almost as well as a wheelchair. Just make sure the person pushing you hasn't been drinking more than you.
Never argue with stupid people.They just drag you down 2 their level & beat you with experience

1:3:0
Two great jumps!
Had a very interesting opening on the first jump... four line twists and a *really* small canopy (only five cells were opened).. got me scared for a moment! Shouldn't happen too often.. (I think the bag didn't clear the container in a orderly manner)
Cheers!

0:4:2
Got my new Wings on Wednesday, rigger got back into town Friday morning, assembled everything Saturday evening, and I jumped Sunday.. would have jumped more, but was having packing issues early in the day.
2nd beer owed is for my first successful sustained and stable sit-fly. Not sure if I was back/forward tracking, I was solo and haven't had any instruction on it, but it felt awesome.
Overall, a satisfying weekend :)