SkydiveMonkey

Who did what (and numbers)

0:0:1 got back in the air yesterday and had shit loads of fun. It was a recurency jump, i jumped with Andy and we did turns and at about 8 grand i wanted to see if i could still punch it out and fall like a rock. i could and forced Andy to put his arms behind his rig to keep up with me tehe :)I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver

2:3:the whole truck
Great weekend and it's not over yet.
Friday two completley awsome jumps, and today my first hop and pop. Yee-Haa!! Do you owe beer for the first time you actually deliver beer to the DZ?
.:skip
Firsts: well just to manny

Call me stupid but I think am the only one that doesn't knows what is 0:0:0.
Today (sunday, jumpdays) made 1 jump with coach, RW 2-way, first time doing side slides and chasing, he got out of the plane first I had to dive and chase him, did a compressed accordion I switched from his left wrist to his right wrist, the coach went down each time I switched wrist so made some downward docking, in one he went high so I followed him up and docked, in the break off I got a lousy track (going down and really bad) at first but then a good straight horizontal track, made 6 points in 46 secs.
Can't wait for next sunday!
"Life is full of danger, so why be afraid?"
drenaline

it's humps:jumps:beer, but a bunch of us are switching humps out for some other quantity (mostly, I think, because we aren't getting laid).

Speak for yourself.:)3:3:0
Had three great jumps today and if the weather holds I'll do the same tomorrow on Memorial Day.
Kris

well if its humps:jumps:beer then:
-3 not so current, am returning back to been a virgin:1:9
-(minus)3? geez, hey is there a witchcraft against skydivers? ladies don't want me. The say that I should dedicate my sundays to her, dedicate a jumpday? NO WAY! well single it is.
"Life is full of danger, so why be afraid?"
drenaline

0:4:0....got to make a jump with Wingnut (aka Dave I found out) and Clay.....the sheep were active this weekend.....I think Kreg will post some (ahem) pics later today. Too fun. I had a great time at Emerald Coast.....cranked out some major points with a few of the natives....This is definately a dz to visit.....
you can live in happiness too, like the oompa loompa dooba de do....

1:1:1
Just one jump Sat- a really nice 8-way attempt -beer for me - Base built really well and as the last of the swoopers were docking it funneled big time- Bodies all aver the place- we managed to get the base rebuilt before breakoff- I had a blast! we had experience levels from 50 jumps up to 2,000 plus- really cool! Had it on video, too-
Then the wind picked up with gusts up to 30 - So I loaded up my bike and went for a putt before heading back to the house-
Not a bad day at all!

I had the best weekend ever!!!!!!!!!!
:P:5:4
Graduated from Tandem Accelerated Freefall on Saturday. Had my first off landing, which was also my first stand-up landing. Then did 2 more solo jumps on Sunday, what a great experience to be in the sky all by myself. Not having to pass a level, just being able to do what I want. My last jump on Sunday, the sun was getting lower and lower. Since we are pretty much right on Lake Erie, I turned for the lake and moved into a delta. What an amazing experience. I was actually screaming in freefall.........
I love this sport
SkyDekker
"We cannot do great things, only small things with great love" Mother Theresa

0:3:0
3 Jumps Saturday. What a nice day for it. Wind was insane for my first jump of the day so my first downwind landing. Run! Run faster!
Followed by first jump not on a Manta - Sabre 190. Wow - a canopy where I can see the ground moving at 1000 ft. Moves really fast at 10 ft. I suddenly understand where Lisa is coming from as regards downsizing. I'm 145 pounds and if I'd turned that 190 close to the ground I'd be toast. Great fun though!
I discovered the saying "look before you leap" on the last hop-n-pop of the day. Followed someone out at 3500, said "oh crap" and opened. At least I asked could I play through as I landed on the driving range of the nearby golf club. Hmm. I may owe beer.

Still unable to jump, so........
Went flying around in a lil piper (wtf....seats????)
Went deep sea fishing in the gulfstream (WHOA flying fish EVERYWHERE)
Got to drive the boat B|
Caught fish as long as I am tall (almost)
Ate Mahi Mahi and Oahu (spelling? sounds like WAHOOOOOO!) that I caught
Played in the ocean
On the way in from the ocean, got the itch for jumping again, but no plane.......so....... crawled up to bow of boat, grabbed a hold of bar with left hand and poised self "into the wind", asked the capt'n to speed it up to 90 knots...he just laughed :(...looks from the coast guard as we blew past their boat..PRICELESS!
I'm not stubborn, I'm high-spirited!