SkydiveMonkey

Who did what (and numbers)

Jesus Bill did ya have to tell em? It worked out exactly as planned! You, Me upstairs.....everyone underneath watchin..........and waitin.......it was purrrrrrrrrfect!
GET A GRIP and he did! ;)
"drive forward,dock and grind"
But 4000 windmills CAN'T be wrong!

1 (major-league sunburn while waiting for open slots): 3 : 0
After 1 hour, one of the ladies walks up and tells me my shoulders are stating to burn, and hands me a bottle of sunscreen. I said "No thanks -- real men don't use that shit."
2 hours later I'm starting to feel it, so I walk over and ask if I can use some. She says "I'm sorry.....this is for ladies only." :)

Well, I guess the one friggin moron who landed 4.5 miles away from the dz added some excitement.

Yeah, those editrixes are lost without a thesaurus nearby....
Don

damn i finally got my internet back now that i've moved! lets see if i remember...humps, jumps, beerz?
0:17:plenty
first time i packed my own reserve
first time i almost had a reserve premature by getting the handle yanked out of the velcro on a dock
400th jump
4th hour freefall
first good 3 headdown docks
first time i managed to hitchhike a ride back to the dz from a total stranger
first crew dock since the tragic wrap of 10/21
hell plenty of other stuff. first sunburn of the season! may there be many more to come :)--- wearing freefly pants is not a crime ---
b

"drive forward,dock and grind"

Hey, who's telling things that aren't supposed to be told, hmmmm???? You watch... now they'll be driving, docking and grinding at dz's all over the world. Sheesh. Some people just can't keep a secret ;) ;)
pull & flare,
lisa
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda sez

Well, I guess the one friggin moron who landed 4.5 miles away from the dz added some excitement. At least they phoned in quickly and didn't make us wonder for 2 hours....

I hate you. With white-hot hate.
Thanks for coming to pick me up.
Asshole.
;) <--- makes flames OK!

Yeah, if I'd only had a fucking thesaurus in my fanny pack I'd have made it back. Whatever. I hate you too.
;) <--- making flame OK
I hope the Wings lose like the schoolgirls they are.

Corrections: only 14 jumps, and one more first.
:S:14:10
I showed up at Eloy at 9:30 am saturday, I was promptly greeted by Vallerina and AggieDave.
7 Jumps saturday, 2 sunday, 7 monday before 2:00pm. Sunday was disapointing because the winds were 7 gusting to 27... I'm not entirely sure on the jump numbers. I'll check the pro-track when I unpack.
Ok, let's figure out the firsts.
1) first time in Arizona (there are mountains in Arizona? Who knew?)
2) first time at eloy (Way cool DZ. My favorite so far)
3) first time jumping with SkyBytch (What a riot!)
4) first time jumping with AggieDave (Good beer)
5) first time jumping with BBarnhouse (Hillarious)
6) first time jumping with BillVon (nice docks! )
7) first time jumping with Monk (cool!)
8) first time flying accross the country for skydiving. (mental note: ATA - never again)
9) first time seeing AggieDave rave dance. Oops, I don't think I was suposed to mention that...
10) first time seeing a medivac... (70 jump wonders who toggle 180 degrees at 70 feet suck)
11) Sixth Hour of Freefall! WooHoo!
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

Yes I do owe some beer, 45 cases tho is pushing it. Hehehe, dont test your luck. But I tell you what, when I finish my AFF I do plan on bringing a case or 2 down to the DZ (Deland). Just cause Im cool like that. But that is based on 2 conditions: 1) I finish the program, 2) I have money left over. I think we all know how it is to be broke. I am a full time college student, and the money I make at work barely covers my bills, let alone jumping and beer. hehehe. But like i said, ill try. if not when I do come into some cash Ill bring some beer out.
Derek

0,9,4?
Nice jumps, several first in the air, tested out the new sunglasses in freefall they work awesome! did my first 7 way backed up by a 10 way for guys 100th jump, twas a blast even though i didn't make it in on the 10 way ;-( The first time I have ever gone low, who'd have thought it was possible with me?
The beer count perhaps should be higher, iI won't be specific.
I did have one very disturbing first though; being around for a fatal skydiving accident ;-( I have been witness to a serious injury or 2, but never a LifeFlight followed up a few hours later with the bad news. I was sure that I would see word of the incident here in the forums, but nothing yet. I am unsure about posting the info as some people may not have been notified yet.
Blue Skies and White Puffies Skyward~~
kwak
Stupidity is a crime.

~12 (number of hours I sat in Atlanta waiting to get on a flight) : 10 : ?
Lesson learned, don't try to fly standby on a holiday weekend...
Lemme see, this is the most complicated weekend number post I've had to make so far.
Met (In order of appearance) Sunshine, Wildblue, Cajun, Phree, Jessica, Scottbre
Was part of the aforementioned raft dive that blew up. Got talked into doing 4-way scrambles, could have done without that. First 3 way(?) sit-fly, (sorry about that jump Sunshine :(). yadda yadda yadda... :)Overall it was an awesome weekend at SGC, met a whole lotta ultrasupercool people, had a great time. :)--
Give them a sip of the darkside, and they just thirst for more.

I knew there was a reason I liked you Don....
And Jess - the feeling is mutual..... I have more love for a 3 day old pile of putrid dog vomit
:D
And Spy - ... and you got to see boobies... do you need much more in a weekend? :D
Dogs don't know it's not bacon!

?: 5: 0:
Wild Geese is a great DZ with fantastic facilities and lovely veiws. Very lucky with the weather, none of us expected to jump.
Two mates did a ballon jump, which we think may have been the first ever balloon jump in NI.

Overall it was an awesome weekend at SGC, met a whole lotta ultrasupercool people

We all know that i was the coolest one though!!;)
And other things i forgot to mention in my previous post. I got 2 kiss passes in last weekend. I kissed Jessica (well kinda) and i kissed Spy38 while in a reverse rodeo!! I also found out that i'm addicted to doing laundry and i make a horrible channel flipper!!:)"It's a nacho fiesta!!!"

I hope you all did not corrupt my friend Pete (Spy) this past weekend. He is (was?) a nice innocent guy and I expect him to be the same when I visit my old DZ in Florida again!

Of course i corrupted him!! That's what i do. I take nice innocent people and make them not so nice and innocent. ;) Anyone else need to be corrupted?
"It's a nacho fiesta!!!"

I got 2 kiss passes in last weekend.

Oh yeah, don't forget my surprise kiss pass when we were doing the 3 way and you were searching for Jess to dive to us. :)--

And Spy - ... and you got to see boobies... do you need much more in a weekend?

Ahh yes, the boobies :S Hey, could you, uhm, send me that video (Girls Gone Wild in the Packing Area)? :)--

And other things i forgot to mention in my previous post.

Have you not had enough sleep? You keep forgetting things - it was 3 kiss passes (4 if you count the second one by Spy) and you gave me some sugar.
I always knew that line from Army of Darkness would work: "Gimme some sugar baby"
Dogs don't know it's not bacon!