Viking

Ok what do you wear On/Around/Next to your head????????

Read the title if you need further help.....well then i can't help ya.

I wear a Black Aviator and clear flexivision goggles.
I plan to get some sunglass that are both polarized and UV protected and then put one of those head bands on them to make sure they don't go flying when i open.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

This kids wear a black Z-1, sometimes with sunglasses underneath. On some rare occasions a black ProTec, and whatever cheap goggles are lying in the bootom of my gear bag. Always have a dytter. Someday I'd like a BoneHead, with the dual dytter option, as I'd like to add a Pro-Track.
Blues---
-

Easy Does It

I wear a purple bonehead that holds my protrack and either clear or black cheapie-flex goggles, depending on the sun.

***Note to anyone thinking of buying a new bonehead*** the colored ones aren't painted well and the paint chips with the slightest touch. the colors are only cool if they stay on - stick with the black.

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

I generally sport a very-custom blue metallic with neon orange flames BoneHead Mindwarp. It has blue velvet "pimp" trim. I keep a Pro Dytter in it and always jump in sunglasses; generally RayBan Predator 8 wraps (like the Golden Knights are issued).

I also have a custom painted original, non-flip Factory Diver that I wear in the tunnel and for fast 4-way sequential. I also wear it when it's cold outside, which is very infrequently here in North Carolina.

Chuck

Black ProTec with SportRX prescription goggles. Damn bad eyes, I would really like to be able to have more than one pair of goggles to wear (clear, tinted, sunglasses, whatever), but extra script goggles are expensive and contacts drive me insane.

To quote another poster, "I look like an alien with Downs Syndrome," when I'm geared up, but it works just fine.

I just bought a new helmet... I went the cheap route. I looked at protecs and bought a competitor model. It's called a Triple 8, picked it up at the local skatepark for $40. Being a newbie I don't do much that is overly stylish in the air so why fake it ??? It does have a cool paint scheme that fades from blue to black.

As for eyewear I am a bit nearsighted so I sport a pair of Ray Ban wrap arounds polarized w/ blue mirror lenses. The shades are great and multi use too; ie driving, at work, on the boat and only set me back $180 with the prescription lenses.

kwak
Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail. Question is Hun, Do you wanna get hammered or do you wanna get nailed?????

Dude, Bonehead has the old style Mindwarps on sale for $80, that's WITH shipping! Give 'em a call, I was using a protec-type (can't remember the actual brand) half-shell I bought from a skate store, but I couldn't pass up that price. B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Dude come on that only $80 bucks for a mindwarp!!!! Carbon Fiber goodness baby!! hell thats cheaper than a gath!! But i geuss a peice of cloth is more important than somthing to protect your skull.........
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

A blue and silver marble Aviator, old style with an external audible mount holding a Pro Track. Has a decal of White Spy on the other side, a Go Fast sticker and a pink ribbon decal on the back. FlexZ Minis, clear or smoke - but I'm thinking about jumping with my Gatorz and a pair of Chums...

I usually wear my Z1 with a Pro-Dytter. My Bonehead Mindwarp should be here by this weekend, though.

While the full-face is great for R-dub and solo sit practice, I'm discovering lately that I really want to have the option to have my face exposed on some jumps. I like being able to smile at people when I'm having fun.

Sometimes I just jump in goggles, though. Ask Phree.

;)
Skydiving is for cool people only

black Aviator with my protrack inside and the Japanese character for Wind/Style on the side

Purple flex, the world is so much better in that color
B|

you see, i am cursed with an obnoxiously large noggin - a "horse head" if you will. i'd love to find a good skydiving helmet that fits me...some will fit around, but my head is too tall and the lower edge of the helmet clips my ears. :( thank god it is proportional to my body! :)
i wear my ice hockey helmet, shades or goggles, and a cheap-o pro-dytter. someday i'd love to trade up to a pro-track!

grab it or wear it,
b