Viking

Ok what do you wear On/Around/Next to your head????????

Dude come on that only $80 bucks for a mindwarp!!!! Carbon Fiber goodness baby!! hell thats cheaper than a gath!! But i geuss a peice of cloth is more important than somthing to protect your skull.........

Well, I already have a ProTec and it works just fine. But I broke down and bought a Mindwarp this morning. I hate you people.:P

Freefly, Mindwarp with Pro-Track.
Flatfly, the 'good karma/combat RW'** Royal Blue Factory Diver with the lens ripped out, also with Pro-Track.
Eyewear - any sort of freefall -> a pair of mirror Soarz. hop-n-pop's -> a pair Oakley Juliets with Flame lenses.

** 'good karma' - this helmet has seen more awards than most individual skydivers do - my understanding is that it's been handed down through more than a few regional and national 4 way teams. 'combat RW' in that it's seen some serious abuse from said teams during it's lifetime ;)

anyone know a good site for girl goggles??

girl goggles?

if thats anthing like what you do to a six pack carrier to make beer goggles I reaaalllly want a pair.

[:D]

Non-camera: Royal and black marble aviator with Pro-ditter and Pro-track internal. Muy comfortable, and if you scratch it you just put some clear nail polish on it and it's like new.

Camera: Black and royal marble Hawkeye LT, PC110, Nikon N70 with QR, tongue switch, cameye II, optical and laser sight, internal audibles (always 2). Assimilate!

Soarz goggles, clear or grey.

Balaklava in winter.

And hey! I found this neck wrap thingie that holds water that you wear around your neck that really helps keep you cool! I suspect it has those diaper crystals in it.

you see, i am cursed with an obnoxiously large noggin

Alas, I too have a huuuuge noggin. It took a couple of tries to get my Factory Diver to fit me. It is an XXL custom, actually an XXL/L, or extra extra large long. Tony Thacker at SkyKat patiently helped me find one that fits. He's the greatest - give him a call! www.skykat.com
Arrive Safely

John

Yep they fit a small face great. Only thing is don't leave them in the car when it is really hot. I've had the "tube" stuff around the outside on both of mine kind of melt/shrink so it doesn't stay on the lens very well. [:/] Not a big deal though, since they are relatively cheap to replace. I've have/had both clear and yellow. Planning on getting another pair of yellow, ummm...cause I kind of forgot them in the car again :P
Fly it like you stole it!