nacmacfeegle

I got a new packer............

:)[smiley baby icon of joy]
Wee Calum, AKA Nacmacweeone showed up about 24 hrs ago.

He weighs 6lbs 11 ounces so, Lisa, I reckon a sabre 7 sq ft, would do nicely?B|

Mrs Nacmac and the bairn are hanging out at maternity unit for the next few days, whilst they fend off the attack of the relatives. After 5 grandchildren, he is the only one that can carry the Macfeegle clan name, so grampy Feegle is especially pleased.

I'll post pix just as soon as my current enormous (naturally induced by the joy of childbirth, supplementd by recently reclassified herbals, and Jaeger) high allows me to do the the techo thangs.

The love is strong, cya...
D
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Congrats...Thats awesome!!!! Was he born with a pronounced beer crook in one hand and Monkey Claw on the other for grabbing the hackey? ;)

I reckon a sabre 7 sq ft, would do nicely

Come on....his Dad has lots of jumps. I think he should go with a Velocity 4 and then move down after the first couple jumps!!!! B|

Wooo Hooo!!!
Big congrats to you and the missus, nac. :)
And a big welcome to the world to young Calum. May your life be long and filled with laughter and joy.

He weighs 6lbs 11 ounces so, Lisa, I reckon a sabre 7 sq ft, would do nicely?

Now, now. Was that with or without nappies on? I'm thinkin' something more in the double digit range - a Spectre 10 oughta do him just fine for starters ;)

Congratulations, Mac and well done Mrs. Mac!:)
I'll have a pint or two on the morrow to wet his wee head.B|

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

you guys crack me up with the baby chutes :D
would that really fly though? i mean would there be enough wing serface to create enough lift?

Anyway CONGRATS MAN!!!!!!
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

CONGRATS!

Oh, BEER!! (1st Baby) ;)

I've been wondering about you, haven't seen you around the site lately and Texas just aint the same without ya, but I'm very happy and excited to hear that you're now officially a Pa...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|

I knew you could do it!! Congrats to you and the little lady!! I'm soooooooo happy to see your alive and well! I only have one question. I thought you were going to name the boy SHAWN I guess the next one.. :P:P I'm in awe of the people who can bring life into the world. Once I can take care of myself I might think about getting married and trying to produce a child. My only concern is my mom cursed me when I was a teen telling me I was going to be "inflicted" with a child 10x worse then I was. So I think that's one of the reasons I've waited so long [35yrs] LOL:P:) Who knows I may decide one day to make one but, at this moment in my life I trully just enjoy the practicing!! ;)

Hope the skies are treating you well my friend. I'm enjoying the canopy. Met the young fella you got it back from the last time I was at SDH. He was packing next to me and said; " I used to jump a canopy looked just like that one." I replied; "I'm just borrowing it from a good friend of mine" he looked at me funny then said; "That friend wouldn't be Dave M [name witheld for lawsuit deflection] would it?" "Why yes! It tis the Scottish one!!"

I really hope your doing good. Texas and all your Texan friend trully miss ya.... :(

Take care I'm working on a trip to Scotland and trying to get the company to pay for it. May take 10 years but, dammit I'm a persistant fuck! Cya my friend... B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Put on your helmet and send us some footage!!

Much love sent from here in Texas to across the pond to you and the McDave Clan.

:DMany congradulations. Work on 3 more while you arent doing anything and get a four way team going. :D

~AirAnn~