Void425

Do You Think I have been Post Whoreing?

Well You know what...You can Go FUCK A COW ( Or SHeep if its yor pref TOO). DAMN POST MANAGERS....IF you review my content its valid....I'm not tryint to swoop by and rules.

I only hope that your attitude is just a front used in your posts, and if it isn't that it changes before you decide to do your first jump. If not, that attitude is liable to kill yourself or someone else who happens to be jumping with you. And you know what ? I'm afraid it could be me, or any other of my companions on this site.
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

I think you'll be smart to learn and take advice from others who've been here for a while. If you don't want to do that and you think you've got it nailed, go for it... but wear your thick skin.

I think HH just unleashed the dawgs!! SYCUM!!!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Y'know, I'm really jealous. I mean, he already has a thread catch on fire. ;)
Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

No one is a complete authority on every topic but the people here are MUCH more experienced than the average "joe." ( No offense JTval!

He can't take offence to the truth!!;) (felt confident in making the joke knowing this thread will be deleted soon...)

NO offense...I have no idea who posted that originally but why would I take offense? I am far from average!;)
My photos

My Videos

clinton radloff?! Jezz skreamer how long have you been wiating to post that? hahahah! I hadda mop up after I read that!

after reading this post I have but one thing to say to ya's!
Cant we all just get along.:)
(deep down I am cracking up at my own sarcasm!)

My photos

My Videos

OMG...I've laughed until it hurts. Between Clinton, sheep feet so far you can only see toes, and the last Christ attachment I ca't even eat.

Just one question. Who wants to volunteer to throw Void out for the first jump? I mean honestly, he most likely will puke all over himself. Where did all the hatred come from unless it is fear??

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Well You know what...You can Go FUCK A COW ( Or SHeep if its yor pref TOO). DAMN POST MANAGERS....IF you review my content its valid....I'm not tryint to swoop by and rules.

I only hope that your attitude is just a front used in your posts...

I am sure the "f-- a cow" remark was meant in the nicest way possible. ;)

There are no stupid questions, only stupid people

What about the question that is asked at 4:00 PM on a Friday afternoon?

You "definatly" compensate for posting too much by not using a spell checker enough.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.