Void425

Do You Think I have been Post Whoreing?

FUCK YOU!!!!.....If spelling is your top priority then you shoud be an English major....I'm just try to provide a point of view.....Or shoud I say Go FUCK A COW!!!...

No thanks, I'm not in animals. You really are a sad case, I hope that pull your head out of your ass one of these days.
I happen to get around the US quite a bit as my job is longhaul trucking. If you do start skydiving and you see a big blue Kenworth pull into your DZ please come over and introduce yourself. I'd like to teach you some manners as well as some spelling...

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

Respectfully, if I may add my oppinion to the discussion, there are a few important points one needs to ponder before suggesting that someone has sexual intercourse with a bovine:
  1. One most probably would need a small ladder or at least a stool in order to reach the appropriate place
  2. The proposed action would require the party involved to lift the bovine tail, and hold it lifted throughout the duration of sexual activities
  3. Before Void tries to satisfy his sexual needs with animals I strongly suggest trying humans. If unable to find willing human I would strongly suggest purchasing sexual favors of one of the many representatives of a particular service industry.
  4. If not able to secure admission to a whore house I suggest Void purchases a life size inflatable rubber doll. After fulfilling it's sexual role one can build a nice 6 way around it with one jumper riding it and the remaining 5 atached to the limbs and head
  5. If Void still demands satisfaction from a bovine I strongly suggest trying to eat it in the form of a steak or burger.
  6. If Void still insists on abusing my fellow Rodriguez Brothers I would suggest that we marinate him in a large jar of cheap tequilla and present him as a trophy during the Harvest Moon initiation rituals.

Sincerely,
jraf Ph.D
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Very polite post, indeed, Brother. I wouldn't want to ruin any tequila, though. Let's just hope he gets it together (and keeps it together). The Harvest Moon is just recently past, and riding around strapped to the hood of a big, blue Kenworth for nearly a year would definitely have a deteriorative effect on a body.

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.