jumperconway

Base tragedy or suicide-WARNING VERY GRAPHIC!

This is a warning to all you would be base jumpers. Base jumping is very dangerous! Gear checks are just as important
when base jumping. We heard about the cameraman that went out of the plane without his rig, now it looks like it's happened in base. The final report is not in yet but the authorities are investigating. Don't be surprised by the looks on the faces of those poor soles who witnessed this first hand. Once again, this is extremely graphic and not for the weak of heart or stomach!There is some strange yellow fluid coming from the abdominal area. Do not look at this before breakfast!When I get the final report on exactly what happened, I think that I will have this moved to the Incidents Forum. I don't want to speculate on this tragedy until I have all the facts, so that we can all learn from this so that it is not repeated!

BSBD[:/]

tragic.jpg

I clicked the link expecting a joke but prepared to quickly close my eyes and shut the window if it wasn't. Unfortunately I saw the horrific image for a split second before I could get it off my screen and fear I am scarred for life. How about some warning next time!!??

That was downright mean! Isn't funny how many of us were afraid to open it, but did anyway?:S I was not going to open it, but after reading the other posts, I felt better about it.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Proper gear checks might have noticed the improperly attached rig that the person clearly fell out of before impact.

Also can someone tell me the site that this happened at? Was it a BA or E jump, I doubt it was and S? Also who can we sue to prevent this type of senseless activity from happening again???
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com