PaulHitchman

Skydive couples or not

Yeah, and packing lessons!

He taught me how to pack and I violated him immediately.

I taught someone how to pack, and now he's so good at it, he packs for me for free!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

mortal men can't handle skychicks. I find most wuffo men to be intimidated by me and my sky chick friends...the only two options then are to date a skydiving man or better yet a skychick (at least they understand);)

"men can't handle skychicks" It depends. Some guys have the "all about me" syndrome. They try to "out macho" everything. Skydiving is pretty much the trump card in that arena. They don't want to skydive, so they walk away.
I have met some guys who are dating skydiving chicks. They actually like
the atmosphere, but they have to have strong self-image.

I have tried the wuffo scene. Works for some, but not for me. Thank good karma for putting me together with an incredible skydiving woman. I'm not going to get sappy telling you what a kickass person she is. The important fact for this thread is that she's a skydiver. And, I'll add - a damn good one. Freefly like an angel.
My lifestyle is so far from "normal" it's hard to understand people who don't skydive. The only way to make a relationship work, is to share everything. I'm so very fortunate to have a woman I can share the most important parts of my life with - as an equal!

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

your poll doesn't really offer an option for most of the people on here probably. you don't have a choice for the person who is a skydiver and has a bf/gf that is not. you have 2 whuffo selections, which you would inherently not expect much response from due to the nature of the website. and 2 skydiver options, 1 of which is couple with another skydiver, and the other is single. what about couple with non-skydiver. just thought you ought to redesign your poll for the results to really be significant at all.

in the meantime, my two cents... i just couldn't ever see myself with someone who didn't know the same passion for this sport that i have. the last few guys i dated were either skydivers or started to become skydivers... i doubt i'd ever even consider a whuffo willing to learn to skydive, becuase if it was in them, they'd already be doing it on their own.
luckily i don't have to worry about that. i got a good one.

Kelli
I guess I wasn't so polite. And asked him how he got hurt (of course I was assuming a skydiving accident at the time). But he told me that he had actually hurt himself racing motorcycles. And then when I say BikerBabe post a few messages back about her skydiving and her SO other racing motorcycles, a light went off in my knoggin and I put two and two together to get three. :o
PS: Since we know how much you love jumping at MHSD (not), where do you do most of your jumping? Down in Canyon City with Hook (despite the fact that you guys live in Westminster)? I'll be visiting Brush sometime in November and I was down in Calhan just this last Sunday. But I'll still jump in Longmont mainly because it's the closest DZ to me. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over