Magistr8

Weekend Numbers, May 3rd and 4th

:)
Did my first coach rating evaluation jump. It was hard not to laugh at this SkyGod (Clay Bonavito) trying to fly badly.:ph34r::ph34r: Learned a lot, really don't think I'm gonna go for the AFF rating. It would be fun with good students, but it would be way to much like work with crappy ones.

Jumped my new 10D digital camera all weekend. Got some incredible shots.

Oh, and I almost got killed. I went out to take pictures of another camera flier doint a tandem, and we left 30 SECONDS after a tracking dive of about 6 freefliers. I film Connie, Harlan, and the student, get both openings (Harlan got slammed so hard he almost got knocked out) and rolled over to toss. I'm at 3500 feet and I'm looking at four canopies. For a second I'm kinda confused, cause what the hell are these canopies doing out here, I haven't tossed yet?! Then I pass within about 15 feet of a canopy while I'm terminal. I make sure there isn't anybody below me throwing a canopy at me, suck it down and toss and I'm open at about 1800.

Obviously the tracking dive came up the line of flight. I gotta frame grab the pass, cause even with the .3 on, it's really, really close.

And my daughter split her lip on her bike.:( Poor baby, she has a huge fat lip.

Wore all the suits, was a great weekend other than that high-velocity CRW thing.

:)

(what goes here again?) : 2 hop 'n pops : 1 dirty dirty rig...:P

I was not flying my rig when it got dirty though:ph34r:... hmmmm who could it have been hmmmm... I wonder

[Church Lady Voice On]Could it have been.....SATAN!![/Churchlady Voice Off];)

0:6:0

3 late afternoon FF jumps on Fri..

3 H&Ps including a "oh what the hell" downwind landing on Sat.

whole lota nothing on Sunday..was actually nice to do nothing for a while..sit on the balcony with a margarita and watch it rain..

hmmm gotta get out and do something about that first number.

25lbs is the amount of lead shots I bought to make a weight belt for Weid14.

Wow! Last I saw, Dave was tall and very muscular. What's he going to jump with, a boulder? :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

0:2:0

The Westwind ain't a bad airplane. Lurked a 3 way with Joe, Dan, and George for my first time back in the the air in a few weeks. Then did a nice two way with Joe. Nothin too fancy.....still getting back in the groove after all the time off.

10:2:4

Yes I was active behind close doors which is part of the reason I only made two jumps. The Beer will definitely be passed out to my close bretheren. If your lucky enough to be around then cool.

The Other reason I have already posted about but I had a cut-away yesterday. B| It was Great!!!!!!

Next weekend looks to be very boring as I will be engaged in NSA ( NON-SKYDIVING ACTIVITIES )

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

;):?:a lot

;): nuff said

?: haven't looked at the Pro track yet but I'd estimate 10-12

a lot: didn't do anything to "have " to buy beer but this is what I picked up for the 5 de Mayo party on a beer run:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

5demayocerveza.jpg

10:2:4

Yes I was active behind close doors which is part of the reason I only made two jumps. The Beer will definitely be passed out to my close bretheren. If your lucky enough to be around then cool.

The Other reason I have already posted about but I had a cut-away yesterday. B| It was Great!!!!!!

Next weekend looks to be very boring as I will be engaged in NSA ( NON-SKYDIVING ACTIVITIES )

10 Times????? :$:o

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

15:3:1

15 - number of times the US Coast Guard called to make sure that all jumpers were accounted for after a beach jump.

No Kidding. We've been jumping the same spot, same beach, same landing area for three years. This is the first time they ever cared. I guess it is attributed to the 200 plus calls from the tourist residents to EMS that made them respond.---

EMS---"911 what's your emergency?"
resident---"ya, I just saw four guys bail out of an aircraft and they landed under parachutes at the beach. I think I saw the airplane going down somewhere near the airport??"
EMS--"Okay, we'll get right on it."
EMS--"US Coast Guard, Us Coast Guard this is Oak Island Emergency, we have a report of an aircraft in trouble near the airport. all occupants except one bailed out over the beach and landed in the ocean."
CG- "Roger, EMS, we're on it."

3: weather kind of sucked with low clouds. I did get some cool four way action and some vid work. Thanks for the four way Ron and Isabella.

1: number of frames constructed for the new hangar.

All in All, another good weekend. I got my beach jump in! That's what counts!!!!!

Oh god, (LouDiamond beer run picture) I have got to start fortifying myself for Perris. I was unprepared and defeated by the partying at Eloy.

Uh, you bringing that ringer's lactate stuff againB|.

yes, you must begin training now if you hope to survive:D

and yes, I never leave home without it if I can help it cause ya never know;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING